+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

wiz006

Aug 22, 2019
Hi guys,

I recently send a webform to IRCC asking for the progress of my application and got the following response:

• The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid
I realised they didn't mention about eligibility like I had asked and sent another webform and got the following response:

The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.

What does this mean? and just wondering what stage is my application based on the following responses. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
I got a similar reply to the web form I generated. Kept wondering if the background refers to eligibility in this case. Seems like it doesn’t. But then it doesn’t make any sense to do such diligent work on a file if the applicant’s eligibility is in question.

karthikb_itpro

Star Member
May 26, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-11-2019
Doc's Request.
31-10-2019
Nomination.....
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
20-11-2019
IELTS Request
11-05-2019
Med's Request
20-11-2019
Med's Done....
10-12-2019
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
08-12-2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
very true, hence i got excited, any tentative date even a year help in this situation.
Yup, when he called and was talking to an agent, the agent actually said that tentative timeline to complete/pass Criminality was around Sep'20 because it's with the RCMP. That was about 3 months ago.

Engineer43

May 9, 2019
Yup, when he called and was talking to an agent, the agent actually said that tentative timeline to complete/pass Criminality was around Sep'20 because it's with the RCMP. That was about 3 months ago.
That's a new one as usually, agents don't give any timeline at all, but this gives u some confidence. Few weeks and its Sept :)

Razekk29

Aug 1, 2020
Latest update:
Review of medical results - November 26, 2019:You passed the medical exam.

Everything is still not up to date... I have used the webform to ask them about my application. In the next 5 days or so I will have an answer...
IRCC replied:
- application is still in process
- the responsible office did not send the request to submit the passport yet
So I guess all I can do is wait

Reactions: shadow_egy

rogerEE

Mar 13, 2020
Category........
FSW
Hi guys,

I recently send a webform to IRCC asking for the progress of my application and got the following response:

• The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid
I realised they didn't mention about eligibility like I had asked and sent another webform and got the following response:

The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.

What does this mean? and just wondering what stage is my application based on the following responses. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
That's very contradicting, security is valid in the first webform should stand for eligibility passed already, but second webform said eligibility is still in verifying..I think the webform is very crappy.

pk960

May 13, 2020
Category........
FAM
Anyone here with file in London Visa Office? How can we ask them about the file status other than raising a web form? My consultant called IRCC and they told her that they don't have any update as my file is with London embassy.
Only option is webform or gcms notes

FamilyHilton

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
Is there anyone else in the healthcare sector at the same stage as me below?? I'm a Registered Nurse and now have a position to go to in Canada once they finally issue my visa, however i'm now concerned about them keeping my job open if there's no progress on the application.

I contacted CIC and had the response below, does this mean they're ready to issue the visa? I stupidly thought being a nurse they'd want the extra help in the healthcare sector!

• The eligibility review is valid.
  • The security background verification is valid.
  • The criminal background verification is valid.

AkshayD

Dec 18, 2019
@legalfalcon or any others please advise.

Before pandemic, my gf and I were planning to marry after getting my PR but now since things have drastically changed, what would be the affect on my application if we go ahead and marry? In April, I raised a webform and got a reply that my PR is approved. After getting the PR can I relocate alone and then apply for spousal visa for her? Is it mandatory to inform the IRCC about the marriage if only I'm planning to go first?

On the other hand, I checked CRS scores along with her and my score summed to 477. If I add her to my profile, will I have to start everything from zero?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon or any others please advise.

Before pandemic, my gf and I were planning to marry after getting my PR but now since things have drastically changed, what would be the affect on my application if we go ahead and marry? In April, I raised a webform and got a reply that my PR is approved. After getting the PR can I relocate alone and then apply for spousal visa for her? Is it mandatory to inform the IRCC about the marriage if only I'm planning to go first?

On the other hand, I checked CRS scores along with her and my score summed to 477. If I add her to my profile, will I have to start everything from zero?
You can add your spouse anytime to your application before you land. After you marry, you can send a webform and inform IRCC. IRCC will send you some forms and ask for the following documents:

1. An IMM8 Application
2. Schedule A form for spouse
3. Additional Family Information form for primary applicant and spouse.
4. Fee receipt for spouse - Processing fee ($550) and right of permanent residence fee ($490).
5. Birth Certificate of spouse, translation, and affidavit of translation.
6. Copy of Spouse's Passport
7. Copy of marriage certificate and marriage registration
8. Wedding Card and Photographs
9. Police clearance certificate for the primary applicant and spouse
10. Spouse's upfront medical
11. Letter of Explanation (If required)

Your application will be reopened and after your spouses documents are processed, both, you and your spouse will be issued new COPRs. This takes 2-4 months. In this process, your eligibility is NOT re-evaluated. See https://bit.ly/3gGuOC8

Alternatively, you can sponsor your spouse after you are in Canada, which takes 12-15 months.

Reactions: AkshayD

Parisuzy

Feb 22, 2020
Hi all, I renewed my passport while my PR is still in process. Should I inform CIC about this? I worry if this renewed passport delays the process or CIC asks me to re-send other documents such as medical and Language with the new passport. Those are with my previous passport. What should I do?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi all, I renewed my passport while my PR is still in process. Should I inform CIC about this? I worry if this renewed passport delays the process or CIC asks me to re-send other documents such as medical and Language with the new passport. Those are with my previous passport. What should I do?
You have to inform IRCC and it has no bearing on the processing of your application. Send the biographical pages of your new PP via webform.

Rajputkaushal

Star Member
Jul 5, 2020
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-10-2019
Doc's Request.
30-01-2020
your passport expires within 6 months from the day you apply, you should renew it. Then, when you get your new passport, update your passport information in your application. This will ensure it’s valid when we process your application and avoid any delay. Also inform ircc through Webform about renewing the passport and inform them that you will update them with new passport as soon as you get it. And they are not going to challenge your previously submitted documents at all just because your passport expired and you have to renew it. Its obvious and logical.