+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

kkaur13

Mar 17, 2020
I received this webform response today, can someone guide me? everything is clear for me or not?

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

In addition, we can confirm that:

· Your application is at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario, for processing.

• Your application currently meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.

rovar473

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
I received this webform response today, can someone guide me? everything is clear for me or not?

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

In addition, we can confirm that:

· Your application is at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario, for processing.

• Your application currently meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Everything looks fine. I hope you will receive PPR soon..

xiaoshenrong

Aug 27, 2018
Hi everyone, my husband and I are CEC inland applicants. We got our application approving letter on June 1st and sent out the photos on the next day. But I haven't heard of anything after that, don't even know if IRCC Saskatoon has received it (we didn't track the letter).

Today I checked my account and found the COPR will expire this October. Does it matter if we get the PR cards after that since the covid-19 slows down everything? I know people need to land before the COPR expires. But the letter is not a "traditional" COPR, and it didn't mention anything about the COPR expiry date.

Could anyone answer this? I plan to send another photo if needed.

Thanks!

mayjuly

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
I have no idea. My application was assigned to be reviewed by an officer with no specific document was review required.

https://imgbb.com/St2hR0S

And then in April, I myself submitted an updated PoF as my saving reached its maturity.

https://imgbb.com/429zDq8
Oh great, mine is almost exactly the same (I have Ready to Finalize too, and I submitted additional docs in April), although my RR reason is a bit more…silly. Two docs I initially submitted (both related to employment) weren't opening in Adobe Reader, so I had to recreate and resend them. The RR message says "Error when trying to open eDocs".

As of yesterday (I got a webform response) my eligibility is still in process; hope this gets moving soon!

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
Oh great, mine is almost exactly the same (I have Ready to Finalize too, and I submitted additional docs in April), although my RR reason is a bit more…silly. Two docs I initially submitted (both related to employment) weren't opening in Adobe Reader, so I had to recreate and resend them. The RR message says "Error when trying to open eDocs".

As of yesterday (I got a webform response) my eligibility is still in process; hope this gets moving soon!
Yup, we have to wait and see. All the best lucks to you, mate!!

chopra.amit

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
I submitted by application on 9-Nov-19. The Eligibility was recommended pass in Jan-20 and then in March-20, it was passed. However, security has not been initiated till now. I ordered GCMS notes twice, the only difference is Eligibility, changed from recommended pass to passed. Security says not started and there is no s15 or s16 mentioned on my notes. The security activity task has not been assigned to any officer yet.

I called IRCC many times and got the same response. I know few people in the same situation and found out that all our files are assigned to the same agent. All the fields on the notes are same for us.

Is there anything we could do that could trigger the Security? I can see people with later AOR have their security completed.

Reactions: anki_t90

haiderijaz

Star Member
Nov 30, 2011
Islamabad, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2019
Doc's Request.
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
I submitted by application on 9-Nov-19. The Eligibility was recommended pass in Jan-20 and then in March-20, it was passed. However, security has not been initiated till now. I ordered GCMS notes twice, the only difference is Eligibility, changed from recommended pass to passed. Security says not started and there is no s15 or s16 mentioned on my notes. The security activity task has not been assigned to any officer yet.

I called IRCC many times and got the same response. I know few people in the same situation and found out that all our files are assigned to the same agent. All the fields on the notes are same for us.

Is there anything we could do that could trigger the Security? I can see people with later AOR have their security completed.
Similar status for me as well.

h1b2pr

Mar 22, 2017

You have at-least something completed. In my case, even medicals has not passed yet. When I called them recently they said except criminality nothing on my file is touched. Mid Nov is my AOR. :confused:

haiderijaz

Star Member
Nov 30, 2011
Islamabad, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2019
Doc's Request.
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
This is so frustrating. Don't know what to do.
Really, there is nothing we can do possibly. I see loads of profiles who are there with security not initiated for a long period of time. And like the gentleman above me said, we are still in a better position with him being stuck at only criminality passed.

Reactions: yanjualao17