Star Member
May 12, 2020
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-11-2019
I have got below response from webform today, FSW-O, AOR-Nov7,2019

We verified the information on file and can confirm that your application is currently at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario, for processing.

• The eligibility verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
what does valid means actually ?

jagni

Jun 20, 2020
United States
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
23-11-2019

We verified the information on file and can confirm that your application is currently at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario, for processing.

AFAIK, it means your application has passed that test. I would recommend ordering GCMS notes. I got a similar response to my webform, but when I saw my GCMS notes, it said my application was approved at the end of March 2020.

Reactions: Sanjida021990

Diane Matthie

Feb 28, 2019
Inland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2019
AOR Received.
12-06-2019
LANDED..........
18-09-2021
So frustrating. I sm also stuck in security, medical expired. Called agent, and he told me wait and the timeline is uknown. What a challenging situation we are in. My work permit is also about to expire and no progress on that also. I really do not think any hope is left for me and tired of checking my account. When do you think we can see some green light?
Hi what's you AOR? and are you inland?

MY AOR is June 12th 2019, and I feel the same, I check my account right through the day.

Sanjida021990

Star Member
May 12, 2020
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-11-2019
AFAIK, it means your application has passed that test. I would recommend ordering GCMS notes. I got a similar response to my webform, but when I saw my GCMS notes, it said my application was approved at the end of March 2020.
Thanks for your valuable reply :)

Last edited:
Reactions: jagni

Parisuzy

Feb 22, 2020
Hi what's you AOR? and are you inland?

MY AOR is June 12th 2019, and I feel the same, I check my account right through the day.
My AOR is Oct1, your AOR is very ahead of us. Which stage are you stuck? Why they cherry pick security for few people? This is not really fair. I am in land but to be honest, not sure if there was any difference at this time. Very frustrating and tired.

Diane Matthie

Feb 28, 2019
Inland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2019
AOR Received.
12-06-2019
LANDED..........
18-09-2021
My AOR is Oct1, your AOR is very ahead of us. Which stage are you stuck? Why they cherry pick security for few people? This is not really fair. I am in land but to be honest, not sure if there was any difference at this time. Very frustrating and tired.
They requested RCMP for my spouse last year Aug, and they haven't touched the file since then. Up to last week, they are still processing criminality almost a year at the same spot. It's overwhelming, to say the least

Fanatics

Apr 28, 2020
I am stuck too. My last notes says "officer review: pending approval due to spouses medical certificate". I submitted that and medicals got passed on 9th May but may case is stuck since then.
Yes i redid medical as well without them asking , it removed the note ‘we are reviewing your medical ‘

yesture

Jul 16, 2020
I am in exact same situation. My husband’s medical got expired. Everytime I call reps say that most likely they are gonna extend the medical and make final decision. But has been changed since May, i know its really frustrating.
Yeah, this medical pending really make me upset, I hear the same that they may extend, but I still wanna to take a medical after I consulted with local clinics and they said pre-medical exam would be suggested before we receive the request again.

Dee1729

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019

I have no hope for ottawa office. Mine is same, ottawa office isn’t moving at all. fSW outland

• Sad
Reactions: Sanjida021990

yesture

Jul 16, 2020
Yes i redid medical as well without them asking , it removed the note ‘we are reviewing your medical ‘
Oh, really? when did you re-submit and get the medical review removed? I am afraid they will not care any of my submission in present.

@@@@

Star Member
May 30, 2020
Hello everyone,
I got ADR request On july 9
To pay Biometric fee and recent POF... I submitted both and now agent asked us to submit biometric... I don’t understand it why as my aor is 27 nov 2019 and biometric started from 3 rd dec... why agent asked me now as all collection services are closed..
can anyone has this situation or plz give some advice...

hitendarlala

Aug 14, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I raised webform query and received below response:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

Can someone please provide inputs on above statements.

I am PNP Outland with AOR 23 Nov.

rovar473

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I raised webform query and received below response:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

Can someone please provide inputs on above statements.

I am PNP Outland with AOR 23 Nov.
The background verifications are currently valid means Criminality and Security is valid.
I believe everything is passed for you. Just need to wait for instructions on PPR/CoPR.

Reactions: hitendarlala