In assessments section,
Eligibility : Passed
Criminality : Passed
Security : blank with S.15(1) at the top right corner
Medical : Passed
Info sharing : complete
Final : Approved
-----------------------
In finalize application section, counterfoil and COPR are generated and updated on 30-4, but status is not started
In Organization & Entities2 : CN COVID PACE, Pending Findec.
Did you get the PPR email in march?

Last edited:

Clemce

Jul 17, 2020
First time for me to comment.
AOR : 29-11-2019 FSW-outland
ordered GCMS notes and got the following
App status : open . Reason : in progress
In assessments section,
-----------------------
In finalize application section, counterfoil and COPR are generated and updated on 30-4, but status is not started
I have exactly the same informations on my GCMS notes.
AOR : 28-11-2019

In finalize application, I have "print queue : PQ-DOC-6031-1 PARIS COPR". With a Date deadline 07/04/2020
In note section, last update 07/04/2020 : **OFFICER REVIEW***Integrated Search - NAI File Reviewed : Eligibility PASSED. Criminality PASSED. All requirements met. File approved?

Paris is my secondary office. No news or letter from them and no update in my profile.

No news on my side.

BTP

Jul 17, 2020
Today I received GCMS Notes, details as follows
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminal: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresntation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

Can you please help me understand above details better. AOR- Nov-22-2019, Category, FSW-Outland.
Appreciate your help.

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
I have exactly the same informations on my GCMS notes.
AOR : 28-11-2019

In finalize application, I have "print queue : PQ-DOC-6031-1 PARIS COPR". With a Date deadline 07/04/2020
In note section, last update 07/04/2020 : **OFFICER REVIEW***Integrated Search - NAI File Reviewed : Eligibility PASSED. Criminality PASSED. All requirements met. File approved?

Paris is my secondary office. No news or letter from them and no update in my profile.

No news on my side.
Congratulations!! Did you ever get a "file approved" status either through webform or in your account?

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
First time for me to comment.
AOR : 29-11-2019 FSW-outland
ordered GCMS notes and got the following
App status : open . Reason : in progress
In assessments section,
-----------------------
Congratulations!! Did you ever get a "file approved" status either through webform or in your account too?

shadow_egy

Jul 17, 2020
Egypt
Category........
FSW
Congratulations!! Did you ever get a "file approved" status either through webform or in your account too?
No update on Dashboard, web form stated once that a decision has been made but never said what the decision is. Later 2 webform responses said still in process. Only through notes I got to know the real progress.

Reactions: dn3

Clemce

Jul 17, 2020
Congratulations!! Did you ever get a "file approved" status either through webform or in your account?
Thanks. Nothing in my account. I send a webform in june and the answer was :
  • We are pleased to inform you that your application for permanent residence has been approved.
  • Correspondence will be sent to you through your account to notify you of the decision. You may have to send documents to finalize your request.
I send a second webform 2 weeks ago to know when I could expect a notification on my account and COPR, the answer was generic.

Reactions: Pandora18 and dn3

wwww

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
received a webform reply.

as per GCMS Notes dated 15th May - Eligibility & Criminality passed, Security blank.

I was asked for ADR (IMM5604) submitted in June.

AOR Nov 2019

My file was at CIO Sydney until June 2020. Today as per webform response, my file moved to NDVO.

It is strange that after all approvals and all ADRs the file moved to NDVO?

will they re start all the verification process such as eligibility, criminality, security etc? If yes, this means decision on my application might be delayed.

your responses will be appreciated.

rovar473

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019

as per GCMS Notes dated 15th May - Eligibility & Criminality passed, Security blank.

AOR Nov 2019

My file was at CIO Sydney until June 2020. Today as per webform response, my file moved to NDVO.

will they re start all the verification process such as eligibility, criminality, security etc? If yes, this means decision on my application might be delayed.

I believe your file is at final stage and moved to NDVO to issue PPR/CoPR when the restrictions are lifted.

Reactions: Yemjim

Olu.wa.se.un

Nov 14, 2019

AOR Nov 2019

Files can be moved to any VO at any time. It doesn't really mean much. Just keep raising CSE and Webform to get updates on your account

pratikr

Mar 7, 2020
Hi,

I applied through the ONIP and my AOR is Nov 9th.

I haven't received any information on the application yet apart from that survey which we discussed in this thread before.
When raised a query through the Web form(one query raised each month after the estimated completion date in the cic portal so far), I get to hear that its still with the CIO, Sydney, Nova Scotia and no other update for the last 2 months.

Does this delay has anything to do with the ONIP? Or is it just because of the COVID situation?

Regards
Pratik

wwww

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
I believe your file is at final stage and moved to NDVO to issue PPR/CoPR when the restrictions are lifted.
I have heard if application moves to your local VO it goes back to processing again i.e. Eligibility will be marked as not started again and it will be reviewed by the officer in NDVO again. Additionally, NDVO is notorious of their slow speed even otherwise.

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Thanks. Nothing in my account. I send a webform in june and the answer was :
  • We are pleased to inform you that your application for permanent residence has been approved.
  • Correspondence will be sent to you through your account to notify you of the decision. You may have to send documents to finalize your request.
I send a second webform 2 weeks ago to know when I could expect a notification on my account and COPR, the answer was generic.
That means your file is waiting for local VO to open for processing PPR/COPRs...Good luck!