+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
received a webform reply.

as per GCMS Notes dated 15th May - Eligibility & Criminality passed, Security blank.

I was asked for ADR (IMM5604) submitted in June.

AOR Nov 2019

My file was at CIO Sydney until June 2020. Today as per webform response, my file moved to NDVO.

It is strange that after all approvals and all ADRs the file moved to NDVO?

will they re start all the verification process such as eligibility, criminality, security etc? If yes, this means decision on my application might be delayed.

your responses will be appreciated.
Its actually a good sign....If you dont have security issues (defence/intelligence, etc. background) file moved for NDVO for PPR/COPR processing

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
I have heard if application moves to your local VO it goes back to processing again i.e. Eligibility will be marked as not started again and it will be reviewed by the officer in NDVO again. Additionally, NDVO is notorious of their slow speed even otherwise.
Don't bother too much on updates in your online account if you don't have security issues...file moving to local VO is usual process for PPR/COPR processing and not showing that update in eligibility progress is usual. Yes, NDVO is generally slow, not because of their processing speeds but because of more applications per staff.
What is the exact date of your AOR?

Engineer43

May 9, 2019
They requested RCMP for my spouse last year Aug, and they haven't touched the file since then. Up to last week, they are still processing criminality almost a year at the same spot. It's overwhelming, to say the least
Does it take that long? I submitted my RCMP 2 month ago no one has reviewed that yet, what was your AOR?

wwww

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
Don't bother too much on updates in your online account if you don't have security issues...file moving to local VO is usual process for PPR/COPR processing and not showing that update in eligibility progress is usual. Yes, NDVO is generally slow, not because of their processing speeds but because of more applications per staff.
What is the exact date of your AOR?
my file was moved after security passed (assume security blank in GCMS notes means pass), hence, I am worrying what is wrong with my file.

my AOR is 22 Nov 2019

Harmanharbhajan

Star Member
Apr 11, 2018
AOR- nov 27, 2019
CEC inland
I raised web form last week and got response today. It is the same response that I got on June 03(web form). Any idea how long it will take. .

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

The background verifications are currently valid.
The security background verification is currently valid.
The criminal background verification is currently valid.
All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

BTP

Jul 17, 2020
Today I received GCMS Notes, details as follows
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminal: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresntation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

Can you please help me understand above details better. AOR- Nov-22-2019, Category, FSW-Outland.
Appreciate your help.
Hi - My Immigration Consultancy looked at the GCMS Notes and said its ready for visa (RFV), as the latest Note in the GCMS Notes mentioned "Text **OFFICER REVIEW** File reviewed. Eligibility passed, criminality: passed, integrated search completed - no adverse info found. All requirements met. File RFV"
Just want to understand if RFV stands for Ready for Visa. Can anyone clarify this please

Engineer43

May 9, 2019
Does anyone know how long it takes to get the response on RCMP submitted, its been 2 months no response. This is the only thing left in our application.

Tanglechuu

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
Hi - My Immigration Consultancy looked at the GCMS Notes and said its ready for visa (RFV), as the latest Note in the GCMS Notes mentioned "Text **OFFICER REVIEW** File reviewed. Eligibility passed, criminality: passed, integrated search completed - no adverse info found. All requirements met. File RFV"
Just want to understand if RFV stands for Ready for Visa. Can anyone clarify this please
Yes, RFV stands for Ready For Visa.

Reactions: BTP

harish.subramanian03

Jun 15, 2020
So I got a call today from IRCC confirming my details but 3 hours now and no COPR mail yet. How much time does it take after the call assuming the call was the same confirmation call that others got?

Reactions: Kanwal16

Sandhya.S

Star Member
May 22, 2020
So I got a call today from IRCC confirming my details but 3 hours now and no COPR mail yet. How much time does it take after the call assuming the call was the same confirmation call that others got?
Hey, that’s a positive sign.
Mostly in a an hour but can take longer.
Have seen some get it immidietly after the call.
Are you inland or Outland? What’s your AOR?