+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

pisces88

Apr 4, 2019
Hi guys, I wanna share an update that I just got today concerning specifically my medicals. My medicals expired May of this year and a week after that it changed to “you do not need a medical exam...” Today, july 8th, it says that I passed it. I know it has been tough for us, but any progress no matter how little it may seem is still a step forward. Fingers crossed for our PPRs soon

Dee1729

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
This draw indicates IRCC is resuming it's operations for outsiders.... Its almost been 4 months since Outland Applicants were kept aside... I heard in other groups they might skip PPR request process for us too and follow the same approach of issuing COPR directly through emails... Let's see... Fingers crossed :)
My thoughts too. They must be working on the backlogs too that’s why the new applications to work upon in future. They earn a good amount of money from express entry. :)

Reactions: Rkaursaran

LaFontaine

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hi guys, I wanna share an update that I just got today concerning specifically my medicals. My medicals expired May of this year and a week after that it changed to “you do not need a medical exam...” Today, july 8th, it says that I passed it. I know it has been tough for us, but any progress no matter how little it may seem is still a step forward. Fingers crossed for our PPRs soon
That's a great update! So you didn't have to do your medicals again? They just extended it? :)

Klaverveld

May 19, 2019
Netherlands
NOC Code......
My thoughts too. They must be working on the backlogs too that’s why the new applications to work upon in future. They earn a good amount of money from express entry. :)
Actually, the costs aren't covered by the fee we pay.
That's why they raised this fees with over 20% last year and another raise is going to follow.

• Wow
Reactions: Dee1729
Jun 23, 2020
Hey, congratulations. I think your validity has been extended.
So, your latest update states: You passed the medical exam on 8th July, 2020?

Jun 23, 2020
This draw indicates IRCC is resuming it's operations for outsiders.... Its almost been 4 months since Outland Applicants were kept aside... I heard in other groups they might skip PPR request process for us too and follow the same approach of issuing COPR directly through emails... Let's see... Fingers crossed :)
Yes, that would be comforting to imagine all the COPRs hitting our accounts and we could use that travel document to land as PR (also if we were travel restriction exempted)

Reactions: Rkaursaran

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
I estimated CAD 4.9m per draw! That's ridiculous.

• Wow
Reactions: Dee1729

Chidinmmmma

Jan 16, 2020
Got my COPR via email on Tuesday 7th July 2020
FSW Inland
AOR- Nov 17th
CPC- Ottawa
Ordered GCMS notes in April after a GU on March 23rd. GCMS notes which showed my application was approved march 23rd.
then ordered another GCMS on Monday 6th July and got COPR the next day.

Good luck everyone!

Aru mani

Jan 8, 2019
Hi ..any one In same boat like me... pnp Outland... (India) I rises web form ,they replied your file in Canada immigration office India, they gave link (so I submitted web form again to immigration office India)but I didn’t get any information form Indian immigration office...