+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

@@@@

Star Member
May 30, 2020
Just received my COPR letter on my email. No ghost updates and no phone calls from CIC before sending the letter.

My AOR was on 24th Nov and then Final Approval (as per GCMS note) happened on 16th Apr and was waiting since then for COPR.

Thanks everyone in the forum for all good discussions and helping each other to stay motivated !!
Congratulations... could you plz tell your VO ??

Sir_ILikeFood

Oct 24, 2018
Toronto, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/06/1993
Nomination.....
16/10/2019
AOR Received.
27/11/2019
Med's Done....
17/12/2019
Passport Req..
23/09/2021
VISA ISSUED...
06-10-2021
LANDED..........
15-11-2021
Hey guys, just wanted to share that I got a GU today. Nov 27 AOR, Ontario PNP Outland applicant. VO is CIO Sydney, NS. This is my Third GU. My application has been on Eligibility met, Criminality passed and Security not initiated since January. I had ordered the GCMS notes in May, they stated that the junior officer has marked the file as ready to finalize.

MARYKE4NNY

Nov 1, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
Passport Req..
12-05-2021
Got my COPR document today. AOR 26th Nov. Application was approved on 9th April. GCMS notes said That the next update will be on 1st July. I am inland , CEC Candidate
Congratulations.

Iam_cracker

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019
Just received my COPR letter on my email. No ghost updates and no phone calls from CIC before sending the letter.

My AOR was on 24th Nov and then Final Approval (as per GCMS note) happened on 16th Apr and was waiting since then for COPR.

Thanks everyone in the forum for all good discussions and helping each other to stay motivated !!
Does it has address on it where you have to send the photos m passport to ?

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Hey guys, just wanted to share that I got a GU today. Nov 27 AOR, Ontario PNP Outland applicant. VO is CIO Sydney, NS. This is my Third GU. My application has been on Eligibility met, Criminality passed and Security not initiated since January. I had ordered the GCMS notes in May, they stated that the junior officer has marked the file as ready to finalize.
Congratulations! Call them to understand what prompted the GU:)...Do post the update too!

Reactions: Professor..

Iam_cracker

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019
I sent mine via Canada Post and it was delivered in 3 days. I would suggest UPS/FEDEX. I was able to link my application to my CIC Portal the same day it was delivered.
No return envelope necessary.
Pics are cheaper at Costco- $7.99 for 2
@jn791
Like : how do they mail the PR card back if we don’t send a return envelope and what application are we suppose to link

Kanwal16

Jun 1, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
7 Dec 2019
Med's Done....
26 Dec
Any idea about time taken by ircc between application approved and issuing COPR?
IC called IRCC today and agent told that application is approved on 2nd July. But till now no update.

Reactions: wbenamara

wbenamara

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Any idea about time taken by ircc between application approved and issuing COPR?
IC called IRCC today and agent told that application is approved on 2nd July. But till now no update.
I hope not too long.maybe after a week.no one can guess. everyone is different.when I saw your message.I am going to call them .to see if there is new update,because my ecas changed in april24.to in process.no update since that day.Did U get update in your ecas about thatt you get approved?

Kanwal16

Jun 1, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
7 Dec 2019
Med's Done....
26 Dec
I hope not too long.maybe after a week.no one can guess. everyone is different.when I saw your message.I am going to call them .to see if there is new update,because my ecas changed in april24.to in process.no update since that day.Did U get update in your ecas about thatt you get approved?
Ircc requested additional document (family information) on June 10 and uploaded same day. On June 23 additional document status changed first to "we received your documents" and then to" not applicable". Today I got this information by agent.

Reactions: wbenamara

wbenamara

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Ircc requested additional document (family information) on June 10 and uploaded same day. On June 23 additional document status changed first to "we received your documents" and then to" not applicable". Today I got this information by agent.
ah ok thank u