+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

enray

Jun 19, 2020
Any idea about time taken by ircc between application approved and issuing COPR?
IC called IRCC today and agent told that application is approved on 2nd July. But till now no update.
My application was approved on March 14th, and I still haven't received my COPR (I was able to find out that it expires August 15th, so hopefully I receive it before it expires! lol!). I'm CEC-inland.

Edit - Specifically, I applied CEC inland but had to move to the US because my status expired. So I guess that means I've changed to outland?

Kanwal16

Jun 1, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
7 Dec 2019
Med's Done....
26 Dec
My application was approved on March 14th, and I still haven't received my COPR (I was able to find out that it expires August 15th, so hopefully I receive it before it expires! lol!). I'm CEC-inland.

Edit - Specifically, I applied CEC inland but had to move to the US because my status expired. So I guess that means I've changed to outland?
You should post a webform.

enray

Jun 19, 2020
You should post a webform.
I've posted like 8 over the past 4 months :) I've been told over the phone that my COPR was printed in March and is sitting in a mailing room in Ottawa or Edmonton.

Most recently, I got a response saying the following:

"We have verified the information you provided. For further information regarding your enquiry, please consult the Information Letter which will be sent to you within the next 2 weeks, via your online account.

To access it, please:

• Click on the appropriate Check full application status link under the View the applications you submitted section, and
  • From the Application status page, scroll to the bottom to view your messages.
If you are still experiencing difficulties or have not received the letter by July 9, 2020, we invite you to fill out the IRCC Web form."

So basically I'll either get 1) good news; 2) bad news; or 3) no news by July 9th. Will post here again.

Edit: I should note that before I got the above response to my web form, there was no info about my COPR in my account portal. Now there's a row listing the specifics of my COPR document, i.e. doc number, expiration date, and a "last updated date" of June 25th (which is the day I received the response to my web form).

Anyone else receive something like the above?

Iam_cracker

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019
Just received my COPR :)

Here is my timeline:
Nov 29, 2019 AOR
Meds passed: Dec 14, 2019
No biometrics required
No webform raised or GCMS
CEC inland applicant
COPR Issued: 29 June, 2020

Thanks and good luck to all those waiting.

For those who received COPR, did you courier (UPS/FedEx) your photos to the relevant office?
I sent through UPS today

Kanwal16

Jun 1, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
7 Dec 2019
Med's Done....
26 Dec
I've posted like 8 over the past 4 months :) I've been told over the phone that my COPR was printed in March and is sitting in a mailing room in Ottawa or Edmonton.

Most recently, I got a response saying the following:

"We have verified the information you provided. For further information regarding your enquiry, please consult the Information Letter which will be sent to you within the next 2 weeks, via your online account.

To access it, please:

• Click on the appropriate Check full application status link under the View the applications you submitted section, and
  • From the Application status page, scroll to the bottom to view your messages.
If you are still experiencing difficulties or have not received the letter by July 9, 2020, we invite you to fill out the IRCC Web form."

So basically I'll either get 1) good news; 2) bad news; or 3) no news by July 9th. Will post here again.

Edit: I should note that before I got the above response to my web form, there was no info about my COPR in my account portal. Now there's a row listing the specifics of my COPR document, i.e. doc number, expiration date, and a "last updated date" of June 25th (which is the day I received the response to my web form).

Anyone else receive something like the above?
It is a serious concern. What wrong with your case is out of understanding.

Rooney2

Apr 27, 2019
Same, I sent through UPS last week and it reached next day. Have also linked my PR card application/updates to my CIC account.
Cool..may I know what you mean * you have linked your PR Card application/updates to your CIC account.
what application are we suppose to link???

Iam_cracker

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019
Cool..may I know what you mean * you have linked your PR Card application/updates to your CIC account.
what application are we suppose to link???
I just figured this one out , I mailed my COPR and photo through UPS to Montreal office, later I signed into my CIC account , under the list where I saw my application- there is link and it looks exactly like -

“Did you apply on paper or don't see your online application in your account? Add (link) your application to your account to access it and check your status online.”

click on link, fill in the info and your PR card application number will be generated, from where you can track your PR card status.

when I called IRCC , agent told me that current wait time for PR card is 98 days.

Reactions: jn791

Rkaursaran

Nov 1, 2019

Rkaursaran

Nov 1, 2019
I am just trying to understand the link, how is this draw going to trigger pending PPR's blocked due to COVID. Any hints?
This draw indicates IRCC is resuming it's operations for outsiders.... Its almost been 4 months since Outland Applicants were kept aside... I heard in other groups they might skip PPR request process for us too and follow the same approach of issuing COPR directly through emails... Let's see... Fingers crossed :)