+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

dgnbach

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
Hey guys,

Got my COPR yesterday (July 3)!!! Received a "unknown caller ID" call from an officer asking me to confirm my email/mailing address. After 15-20 min I received an email with COPR letter and an update in my CIC account. The application is still said "submitted" in my CIC account tho.

My timeline: (FSW Inland)

AOR: Nov 30
Med Passed: Dec 12
Ghost update: 1 after med passed and 1 in early April. Raised a webform after I hit 100% (May 30) and got a response that everything was passed.

Also, the officer said right now to get PR card it would take ~6 months with all the backlogs they have, so I was told to apply ASAP.

Thank you & good luck to all of you who are waiting.

Last edited:

MARYKE4NNY

Nov 1, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
Passport Req..
12-05-2021
Hey guys,

Got my COPR yesterday (July 3)!!! Received a "unknown caller ID" call from an officer asking me to confirm my email/mailing address. After 15-20 min I received an email with COPR letter and an update in my CIC account. The application is still said "submitted" in my CIC account tho.

My timeline: (EE Inland)

Ghost update: 1 after med passed and 1 in early April. Raised a webform after I hit 100% (May 30) and got a response that everything was passed.

Also, the officer said right now to get PR card it would take ~6 months with all the backlogs they have, so I was told to apply ASAP.

Congratulations!!

Reactions: dgnbach

Engineer43

May 9, 2019
Hey guys,

My timeline: (EE Inland)

Congrats, are you CEC or FSW?

Dee1729

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
Ircc tweeting about continuing the Permanent Residence application process. Should we assume ‘all’ applications. I agree they’ll be prioritizing inland applicants but we can hope they’ll process outlanders too in couple of weeks.

Reactions: rovar473

rovar473

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Ircc tweeting about continuing the Permanent Residence application process. Should we assume ‘all’ applications. I agree they’ll be prioritizing inland applicants but we can hope they’ll process outlanders too in couple of weeks.
Yes we can hope for that. Yesterday while talking to an agent, he said that IRCC is planning for alternate landing for us due to covid crisis. He didn't have much info on this as they are yet to receive the instructions.

SupeRSlow

Jun 20, 2020
Yes we can hope for that. Yesterday while talking to an agent, he said that IRCC is planning for alternate landing for us due to covid crisis. He didn't have much info on this as they are yet to receive the instructions.
Wow this is good news. Hopefully they sort this out soon.

jagni

Jun 20, 2020
United States
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
23-11-2019
I noticed you are under the PNP track. Would it apply to FSW-Outland applicants too? I wonder what alternate landing might look like -- does anyone have any ideas?

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020
Hi everyone
Is anyone here who is waiting for COPR in the federal skilled trade program ?
If so can you guys please share your timelines and where is your application stand right now?
I would really appreciate that
Thank you so much

FORGODSAKE

May 24, 2020
well, I m' PNP - Inland applicant. My AOR 2019-NOV-14 and I m still waiting for the COPR Letter.

All my pages show that everything is processing or reviewing...

Charlizeb

Jul 5, 2020
Hi,

I have been trying to call IRCC from India for a few weeks now and can't seem to. The numbers I called were 1888242100 and *676139444000. The second number says that it's global affairs canada and they doesn't provide information about immigration and visa. Can someone PLEASE help me as I don't know how else to call IRCC. I am an FSW Outland applicant with Nov 21 AOR. ANy help will be ver yappreciated.

THanks

Sandhya.S

Star Member
May 22, 2020
Hi,

I have been trying to call IRCC from India for a few weeks now and can't seem to. The numbers I called were 1888242100 and *676139444000. The second number says that it's global affairs canada and they doesn't provide information about immigration and visa. Can someone PLEASE help me as I don't know how else to call IRCC. I am an FSW Outland applicant with Nov 21 AOR. ANy help will be ver yappreciated.

THanks
Download the texts now app and you can call ircc on 8882422100 number

pisces88

Apr 4, 2019
Hi guys,

I just wanna share that I just got a ghost update. I’m a PNP Outland applicant with Nov 21st AOR. The last time I used the webform was nearly a month ago and it stated that everything is valid except for security that hasn’t been initiated yet. I hope that this is a positive sign for all of us waiting.

tmny_01

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
Hi guys,

I just wanna share that I just got a ghost update. I’m a PNP Outland applicant with Nov 21st AOR. The last time I used the webform was nearly a month ago and it stated that everything is valid except for security that hasn’t been initiated yet. I hope that this is a positive sign for all of us waiting.
What is your VO?