jagni

Jun 20, 2020
United States
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
23-11-2019
Hi guys,

I received the IRCC survey this morning and would have wanted to participate, but I couldn’t access the link that was provided. I tried clicking on it several times already but to no avail. Anyone with similar experience?
I got the survey too but didn't have trouble accessing and completing it. Can you try a different browser? On the survey site it said: "If you’d like to report a technical issue, please contact us at IRCC.YourSay-Votreavis.IRCC@cic.gc.ca". May be worth emailing them about the problem you're having.

Reactions: pisces88

S Kennedy

Oct 1, 2016
Banff, Alberta.
Visa Office......
CIO Ottawa
Hi guys,

I received the IRCC survey this morning and would have wanted to participate, but I couldn’t access the link that was provided. I tried clicking on it several times already but to no avail. Anyone with similar experience?
Try Copy and paste the full link in Chrome browser!

SupeRSlow

Jun 20, 2020
Yeah, I saw that too. But he also said, Canada’s airline, banking, communications, energy, manufacturing, and asset management sectors are presuring him to re-open. Only time will tell. And two other ministers claims that th only way is to safely re-open broders until a vaccine is found.
Ah, vaccine, that sounds like a long long wait ahead

rovar473

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Hi guys,

I got the survey in Spam folder.

sshivam29

Star Member
Aug 9, 2019
Anyone applied for PRTD online ? I am inland applicant who received PR when I am outside Canada. I cannot enter back to Canada without PRTD.

Can anyone please help. I applied before 2 weeks, not sure how long it will take.
Hi...I have gone through the same situation. I got my PR 4 days before my travel and they didn't allow me to board the flight. I had emailed to Delhi embassy for creating PRTD and got it in a week's time.