+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Engineer43

May 9, 2019
If you have received CoPR, then there is a line where they mention that "if you leave Canada without PR card you need to have PRTD (Permanent Resident Travel Document) to travel back to Canada" ...In my case, I have valid WP and TRV but status gets changed to PR when you receive CoPR. As your UCI status is PR, then it is not possible to enter back to Canada as a Temporary Resident. that is what IRCC told me. Could you please contact them to see whether that is not the case
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1184&top=16

The mentioned, as per my case

admcdonald

Star Member
Dec 27, 2019
@ishan.jaffery Yes, you should fill em out! Its generic one that IRCC is sending out to applicants random. I hope we might have an update by the end of July.
I just hope we won't be asked to do medicals again. Their designated clinics are likely closed here in the US. If they postpone our PPRs for longer many of us would have to re-med. My medical will expire sometime in October.

S Kennedy

Oct 1, 2016
Banff, Alberta.
Visa Office......
CIO Ottawa
I just hope we won't be asked to do medicals again. Their designated clinics are likely closed here in the US. If they postpone our PPRs for longer many of us would have to re-med. My medical will expire sometime in October.
@admcdonald
IRCC Immigration has authority to extend Medicals past their expiration in some cases. I believe IRCC will consider current difficulties obtaining new medicals. Every case is different.

Iam_cracker

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019
Hi Everyone. My application was approved around April, got to know through webform and GCMS. Can anyone let me know if someone has been requested PCCs again after they were expired due to 06 months being passed. Getting PCC is a hassle in my country and was wondering is someone had them re requested. Thanks.
They won’t request it again- if everything is approved you don’t have to do anything else. Mine was approved on April 9th waiting for COPR

Iam_cracker

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019
Myth or Rumor? Either way, I hope it is true. I heard they're planning to issue PPRs from next week onwards, but that's not from a credible source.
Hey buddy- on my GCMS notes they have a note saying - status update on 1st July - considering it’s a stat holiday -not sure how will they update it. Lol

fputri

Star Member
Jan 20, 2020
I believe people who are the getting the survey are the ones with approved application but no PPR/COPR yet.
Really? Is it stated somewhere?
Coz I got it today as well. I've gotten all the GUs but haven't send a webform since my timeline should be due by July 8th.

Hooria1

Aug 24, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-11-2019
Hi all,
I am an EE outland candidate (PNP-Ontario) having Dec 22 AOR. After receiving webform reply that my application has passed all stages, few days back I called IRCC to understand when can I get final decision conveying "Your application has been approved" and which VO will issue this. The agent was quite helpful and conveyed that my application indeed had cleared all stages, complete and passed. The next step is to send confirmation of final decision which will be done by an officer and I will get it either in my email/account. Agent also informed this can happen anytime soon but can't give a expected date to it. Agent also confirmed this notification would come from CIO, Sydney which is processing my application and not from local VO (I asked specifically about it).
Although, I am yet to receive this final decision whilst my account still shows outdated status of eligibility is under review, etc. (which is now almost 10 days old compared to status as per webform/call) .
Hope this info relaxes other outland applicants too!
Good luck!
Please share the number you dialled? IRCC number for outlanders is different than inland applicants and upon calling, the voicemail says no information related to immigration will be provided.

pisces88

Apr 4, 2019
Hi guys,

I received the IRCC survey this morning and would have wanted to participate, but I couldn’t access the link that was provided. I tried clicking on it several times already but to no avail. Anyone with similar experience?