+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Fanatics

Apr 28, 2020
Applied for GCMS notes on 4th June and received them today- that was really fast-
this is the exact timeline per the notes-

ITA: 30 October 2019

AOR: 26 Nov 2019

Medical Passed: 12 Dec 2019

Criminality Passed: 9 March 2020 -they ran fingerprint in some database- that has the USA on it- probably they might have verified with the US for any criminal background, anyways I don’t know what that is. BTW this was for Police Certificates provided from Home Country and RCMP.

Security n Eligibility Pass: 9 April 2020

Application transferred from Edmonton to Ottawa: 9th April 2020

Final status Approved: 3 June 2020.

what I see is that the officer printed COPR in April-there is a document issuance number - and they haven't emailed or mailed the COPR yet, and the document was issued on 9th April and expires on 9th September. Has anyone come across this?
Yes, for me everything passed and approved. Can see document generated in March, didn’t hear anything since then. Called and asked several times, now they are saying medical expired, you don’t need new medical, will let you know.

Reactions: coolaryan282425

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020
Hi All,
Please let me know if my eligibility has passed and how soon can I expect the eAPR / PPR approval, no update in the EE application

AOR: Nov 10, 2019
raised webform:
your application meets the eligibility requirements
background verification currently valid
security background verification is currently valid
criminal background verification is currently valid
processing centre: sydney,NS
I M in the same boat too
AOR November 8th 2019
Till now no updates
Can you tell me please under which program have you applied?

karthikb_itpro

Star Member
May 26, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-11-2019
Doc's Request.
31-10-2019
Nomination.....
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
20-11-2019
IELTS Request
11-05-2019
Med's Request
20-11-2019
Med's Done....
10-12-2019
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
08-12-2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Does anyone who have a "Due Date" mentioned in their GCMS on page no. 2 figure out what does this due date exactly mean?
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality:
Passed
Org Crime:
Medical:
Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing:
Complete
Other reqs:
Final:

APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT
Assigned To:
JW00205
Assigned By: JW00205
Due Date: 2020/07/30

jeslinjthomas

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
Anyone applied for PRTD online ? I am inland applicant who received PR when I am outside Canada. I cannot enter back to Canada without PRTD.

Can anyone please help. I applied before 2 weeks, not sure how long it will take.

Engineer43

May 9, 2019
Anyone applied for PRTD online ? I am inland applicant who received PR when I am outside Canada. I cannot enter back to Canada without PRTD.

Can anyone please help. I applied before 2 weeks, not sure how long it will take.
do u have any other permit i.e. study, work permit etc which comes under essential travel, that can save you applying PRTD. I am in a similar situation, not received PR/COPR yet but am outside Canada, even though if COPR is received I am intending to travel back on my work permit which is valid.

jeslinjthomas

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
do u have any other permit i.e. study, work permit etc which comes under essential travel, that can save you applying PRTD. I am in a similar situation, not received PR/COPR yet but am outside Canada, even though if COPR is received I am intending to travel back on my work permit which is valid.
You cannot travel back with work pemit which I already have. The reason is that when you receive COPR , your TRV and work permit will be invalid. The IRCC agent told me this information.

Engineer43

May 9, 2019
You cannot travel back with work pemit which I already have. The reason is that when you receive COPR , your TRV and work permit will be invalid. The IRCC agent told me this information.
I am not sure how the WP will be invalid, you need to get authorisation for travelling by submitting your documents to IRCC.

With a valid work permit and an authorisation email to board a plane to Canada how your work permit will be invalid, also COPR needs your action to send a photo when you are in Canada so technically you are not in possession, this is my understanding though ...

Engineer43

May 9, 2019
You cannot travel back with work permit which I already have. The reason is that when you receive COPR , your TRV and work permit will be invalid. The IRCC agent told me this information.
Ohh just read your post again, yes TRV will be invalid, in my case I am from the country for which TRV is not required, we need a valid ETA, so yes IRCC did ask all that, in your case, I see TRV must be issued on WP and it can be invalid

jeslinjthomas

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
Ohh just read your post again, yes TRV will be invalid, in my case I am from the country for which TRV is not required, we need a valid ETA, so yes IRCC did ask all that, in your case, I see TRV must be issued on WP and it can be invalid
If you have received CoPR, then there is a line where they mention that "if you leave Canada without PR card you need to have PRTD (Permanent Resident Travel Document) to travel back to Canada" ...In my case, I have valid WP and TRV but status gets changed to PR when you receive CoPR. As your UCI status is PR, then it is not possible to enter back to Canada as a Temporary Resident. that is what IRCC told me. Could you please contact them to see whether that is not the case

Engineer43

May 9, 2019
If you have received CoPR, then there is a line where they mention that "if you leave Canada without PR card you need to have PRTD (Permanent Resident Travel Document) to travel back to Canada" ...In my case, I have valid WP and TRV but status gets changed to PR when you receive CoPR. As your UCI status is PR, then it is not possible to enter back to Canada as a Temporary Resident. that is what IRCC told me. Could you please contact them to see whether that is not the case
Yes, we did ask they sent us the details of both i.e. travelling on WP and PRTD. In my case, my spouse is in Canada and I had to travel. They gave us both options and we picked the authorisation travel confirmation from IRCC. The whole reason for choosing this option was the delays in PRTD which takes 6 months in some cases. I still don't think how can you get COPR completed if you haven't completed landing i.e. IRCC have to call you or in some cases they are issuing completed landing documents which again need action from you while you are in Canada to post your photo.