+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

FamilyHilton

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
I'm feeling so frustrated at the situation with outland applicants. I totally understand the delays and situation related to covid-19 but I wish they would provide some sort of clarification on the plan going forward, they must have one. At the end of the day there are thousands of people who have spent huge amounts of money on this process. Are they going to force people who go past their 12 month deadline for medicals to go and pay a huge amount of money yet again for another round of medicals before issuing PR? They really do need to get their act together on this and provide some clarification for people!

FamilyHilton

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
Where do we stand if PPR has been issued but we've not been notified of it. From what I can see above there seems to be people who have accessed GCMS notes and their PPR has been approved and printed with a deadline for entering the country. Our medicals run out in October, if they don't issue the PPR until say August or September we can't just drop everything and jump on a plane to Canada, we need to plan for our move, organize our home, my sons schooling etc. I'm really starting to question this whole process now.

Rkaursaran

Nov 1, 2019
Medicals and PCC are valid only for 6 months.I am afraid we have to redo our medicals and apply for PCC again since 6 months timeline has already been passed for many of us :(

Felicity1234

Aug 19, 2019
England
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
22/11/2019
VISA ISSUED...
19/09/2020
I'm feeling so frustrated at the situation with outland applicants. I totally understand the delays and situation related to covid-19 but I wish they would provide some sort of clarification on the plan going forward, they must have one. At the end of the day there are thousands of people who have spent huge amounts of money on this process. Are they going to force people who go past their 12 month deadline for medicals to go and pay a huge amount of money yet again for another round of medicals before issuing PR? They really do need to get their act together on this and provide some clarification for people!
Here here! VFS has started to return already processed passport from today by courier, I guess this is some news. I'm in the same boat (Outland) everything passed for a while now (don't know if approved yet) my meds are out in October 13th. I really hope we get some clarification/news soon. Thinking of ordering notes to see if a final decision has been made. You're right people can't just drop everything and travel within weeks, we need time. Maybe they will extend medicals if needed, I do hope. There is 4 of us, so another payout. Fingers crossed for all is outlanders!

Reactions: vinoth388

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Here here! VFS has started to return already processed passport from today by courier, I guess this is some news. I'm in the same boat (Outland) everything passed for a while now (don't know if approved yet) my meds are out in October 13th. I really hope we get some clarification/news soon. Thinking of ordering notes to see if a final decision has been made. You're right people can't just drop everything and travel within weeks, we need time. Maybe they will extend medicals if needed, I do hope. There is 4 of us, so another payout. Fingers crossed for all is outlanders!
Yes, they have extended medicals for few of the guys to at least 6 months. There will be some announcement on the outland applications sooner.

Reactions: Felicity1234

Pofsally

Star Member
Feb 26, 2020
Medicals and PCC are valid only for 6 months.I am afraid we have to redo our medicals and apply for PCC again since 6 months timeline has already been passed for many of us :(
Hi. Medicals are valid for 12 months as I see from this link. Every case might be different though.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/standard-requirements/medical-requirements/assessing/validity-period-medical-certificate.html

vnbalajidce

Sep 18, 2018
Hi All,
Please let me know if my eligibility has passed and how soon can I expect the eAPR / PPR approval, no update in the EE application

AOR: Nov 10, 2019
raised webform:
your application meets the eligibility requirements
background verification currently valid
security background verification is currently valid
criminal background verification is currently valid
processing centre: sydney,NS

Last edited:
Reactions: Avleen sahota

kyratomb

Jun 22, 2020
Hi Everyone. My application was approved around April, got to know through webform and GCMS. Can anyone let me know if someone has been requested PCCs again after they were expired due to 06 months being passed. Getting PCC is a hassle in my country and was wondering is someone had them re requested. Thanks.

Cp9009

Star Member
May 22, 2020
Hi... can someone tell me the link to apply gcms notes. I have a family of 3 me,my spouSe aandmy baby. Do i need to fill any form?

Lithin

Star Member
Jul 1, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Yeah people with work permit are exempt from travel restrictions. We should hope that the government will soon bring in some exceptions for PR outland applicants as well.

https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection/latest-travel-health-advice.html

If you do not have signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and must cross the border for work or other non-discretionary purposes, you may continue to do so. Some examples of non-discretionary travel purposes are:

• work and study
  • critical infrastructure support
  • economic services and supply chains
  • health, immediate medical care, safety and security

Reactions: rovar473

subbusubani

May 28, 2020
Hi All,
Please let me know if my eligibility has passed and how soon can I expect the eAPR / PPR approval, no update in the EE application

AOR: Nov 10, 2019
raised webform:
I am also in Same Boat
AOR - Nov 10

Did you call CIC?

vnbalajidce

Sep 18, 2018
I am also in Same Boat
AOR - Nov 10

Did you call CIC?
No I raised webform

Divyak1234

Star Member
Nov 17, 2019
Yeah people with work permit are exempt from travel restrictions. We should hope that the government will soon bring in some exceptions for PR outland applicants as well.

https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection/latest-travel-health-advice.html

If you do not have signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and must cross the border for work or other non-discretionary purposes, you may continue to do so. Some examples of non-discretionary travel purposes are:

• work and study
  • critical infrastructure support
  • economic services and supply chains
  • health, immediate medical care, safety and security
Is this even valid for people with work permit and traveling for the first time ?