+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

S Kennedy

Oct 1, 2016
Banff, Alberta.
Visa Office......
CIO Ottawa
Just relax. This situation is not in anyone’s control. We need to make sure there isn’t going to be a second wave like the Spanish flu 1918 pandemic..... some shorter difficulties are way better than a second lockdown in fall ...... be positive things will fall in place........a recent tweet reply form IRCC said that they are looking into options to finalize pending applications for outland...... Believe in Science and humanity and thing will be good...... Let’s all expect to get Outland news by September so that we have realistic expectations.....Peace
I hope so! Thanks.

AEdna100

Star Member
Apr 14, 2020
Hi
Same here AOR November 8th 2019
FSW inland. Not any updates in account, yesterday made a call to IRCC then came to know that my security checks has not started yet.
But everything passed except that.
Just worried how long it will take more?
Its really frustrating. My own has been approved since March 25th. Yet now update or even a letter.

nikhilkulkarni99

Apr 15, 2020
San Diego
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Reactions: Pofsally

AEdna100

Star Member
Apr 14, 2020
Guys something really interesting happened to me today. So I am currently an inland FSW waiting to get my copr and all that. I had also applied for a work visa so i dont run out of status. Guess what, the work visa was approved in 5 days.... Like everything was updated and I was issued it in 5 days. That is to say CIC sees all our messages but there is nothing they can do about PRs that are FSW outland or inland. They are only working on CEC and PNP.

anksyahoo

May 4, 2020
No need to send the same photo. Photo should be taken within six months. I have taken new photo and send the letter today.
did you take photo yourself or you went to some store?
The letter specifically says it has to be from professional and photo should have name/address of photographer.

Dee1729

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
I hope you have seen the latest update. The normal processing of applications (in person) is likely to begin starting July. IRCC recently updated their COVID page. The restrictions are only until 30th June 2020 for limited processing

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/apply-visit-work-student.html
there’s news that canada can remain the border closed till end of the July. No one can predict the exact date when everything will be back to normal. Just hoping for the best.

Reactions: nikhilkulkarni99

jukebox

Mar 10, 2020
I am really shocked and surprised. It seemed like forever. FSW inland AOR Nov 2.
[/QUOTE

You have been so active and anxious trying to get updates on your application, I am glad you got the good news finally, best of luck for your future.

Hope to hear something positive for outland applicants too :)

Yally

Jun 10, 2020
I got my medicals passed on June 3, 2020. I check My account yesterday and realized it has been changed to “you do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Has anybody experienced this in their timeline and what does it mean. Please help. Thank you ☺.

AEdna100

Star Member
Apr 14, 2020
Thank you very much my friend. Yes you're right... My story is one that is very very unique. Sat for IELTS multiple times (multiple) and an extra month or delay would have made me ineligible.

The call agent already no my voice when I call.

I am overjoyed!!!

Reactions: Toni017

AEdna100

Star Member
Apr 14, 2020
@jukebox
Thank you very much my friend. Yes you're right... My story is one that is very very unique. Sat for IELTS multiple times (multiple) and an extra month or delay would have made me ineligible.

The call agent already no my voice when I call.

I am overjoyed!!!

Reactions: jukebox

aliakbarc87

Star Member
May 1, 2019
did you take photo yourself or you went to some store?
The letter specifically says it has to be from professional and photo should have name/address of photographer.
Yes. Professional photographer. They will give date and name stamp behind the photo. In addition, I wrote my name, UCi and DOB