+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

S Kennedy

Oct 1, 2016
Banff, Alberta.
Visa Office......
CIO Ottawa
Waiting... waiting.. waiting.. it is all we can do as far as we alive. I wish IRCC follow this page and realize. They should at least give us an option to stay in a federal facility for quarantine how many ever days they want! 30, 60, 90 days.. don't care. Applicants can make a choice to go or not with these options. There's no harm for anyone if they do this! I do not understand why?

kkaur13

Mar 17, 2020
Waiting... waiting.. waiting.. it is all we can do as far as we alive. I wish IRCC follow this page and realize. They should at least give us an option to stay in a federal facility for quarantine how many ever days they want! 30, 60, 90 days.. don't care. Applicants can make a choice to go or not with these options. There's no harm for anyone if they do this! I do not understand why?
exactly

Reactions: Artim9960

manisingh13

Jun 2, 2019
True

subbusubani

May 28, 2020
Hi everyone!

I’m wondering if anyone from this group got PPR or CoPR from CPC-Ottawa?

I have raised the web form and I got following response.

1. Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program you have applied.
2.The security background verification is currently valid.
3. The criminal background verification is currently valid.

AOR:- 6th November 2019
Medical Pass:- 30 November 2019

I’m not sure what this exactly mean? Does my file is on the right track. Thank you in advance.
Hi ,

I am also in Same boat AOR Nov - 10
1. Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program you have applied.

No update till now ...

Just want to check did you claim Job offer points 50?

Thanks

JohnRyan

May 15, 2020
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
congratulations but are you sure it is a COPR letter rather than information letter, I have received the same but still wondering if what I received is the COPR or just info
It says as information letter, but with the document they
Hi ,

No update till now ...

Thanks
Yes CPC Ottawa is processing the COPR's . My last status from webform was same from cpc Ottawa on June 2nd. And I received copr from cpc Niagara falls on June 5th.
I claimed job offer for 50 points

Vak2422

Jun 5, 2020
It says as information letter, but with the document they

Yes CPC Ottawa is processing the COPR's . My last status from webform was same from cpc Ottawa on June 2nd. And I received copr from cpc Niagara falls on June 5th.
I claimed job offer for 50 points
Congratulations!!! May I know your AOR? And how long did it took to get the response to your webform?

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020
Hi ,

No update till now ...

Thanks
I m in the same boat too. AOR November 8th 2019.
It is inland fsw stream. Not any update yet.
Can you guys please tell what is your stream of application?
Thank you guys

Avinash Nagpal

May 13, 2020
Hello Guys , so I just called my agent and he says that no outland applicant from his agency has got copr since October , . I also got aor in November 2019 , my application status only shows biometrics passed medicals passed and review of additional documents as NA.

Rest eligibility and background checks are still in process , this makes me more anxious.

Guys does anyone have an idea when will ircc start processing the application for outlanders
Can they ask for adr now ?

And what does NA in review of additional documents mean ???

Thanks and Regards in Advance

Temidayo_

Dec 3, 2019
Hello Guys , so I just called my agent and he says that no outland applicant from his agency has got copr since October , . I also got aor in November 2019 , my application status only shows biometrics passed medicals passed and review of additional documents as NA.

Rest eligibility and background checks are still in process , this makes me more anxious.

Guys does anyone have an idea when will ircc start processing the application for outlanders

Have you tried raising a webform? My AOR is also November and my application status shows biometrics passed and medical passed, every other thing is in process. So I raised a webform a week after I passed my 6 months mark and i got the response:
Eligibility passed
background/security currently valid
criminality currently valid.
So if you have not raised a webform I think you should so you know whats up and what stage
All the best, I am sure all is well.

Reactions: Avinash Nagpal

Avinash Nagpal

May 13, 2020
Have you tried raising a webform? My AOR is also November and my application status shows biometrics passed and medical passed, every other thing is in process. So I raised a webform a week after I passed my 6 months mark and i got the response:
Eligibility passed
background/security currently valid
criminality currently valid.
So if you have not raised a webform I think you should so you know whats up and what stage
All the best, I am sure all is well.
Yes actually when I asked my agent , he said that he will raise the web form in July , but now I will surely tell him to do the same in June itself , atleast it will become clear , June was the best time to go to Halifax NS , because of good weather , and apart from that my elder one has his exams in October to December period and my younger one has his exams in February , so at one point when it's good for one , it's not suitable for other child . I hope everything get normal asap and everyone gets copr.
And congratulations for your eligibility to be passed , it means you are just a step away from copr , if your background checks and criminality checks goes normal

Thanks

nirushanraj

Oct 5, 2019

Hi,

The status for my application on the IRCC website is similar to that of yours, with the exception of "We do not need additional documents".

I asked my immigration agent to raise a webform and the response was

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Download application forms and guides
Change of address
Check your application status
Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question.
Sincerely,

Just hang in there. Probably a decision has already been made in your case. My AoR is Nov 28.

Reactions: Lithin

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Hi,

The status for my application on the IRCC website is similar to that of yours, with the exception of "We do not need additional documents".

I asked my immigration agent to raise a webform and the response was

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Download application forms and guides
Change of address
Check your application status
Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question.
Sincerely,

Just hang in there. Probably a decision has already been made in your case. My AoR is Nov 28.
Hi
Did you also receive ADR? If yes, can you elaborate on what type of ADR and the timeline of stages it passed from IRCC request to Under review/NA and the final decision? This would help in understanding the ADR ttimelines

nirushanraj

Oct 5, 2019
Hi
Did you also receive ADR? If yes, can you elaborate on what type of ADR and the timeline of stages it passed from IRCC request to Under review/NA and the final decision? This would help in understanding the ADR ttimelines
Hi,

I did not receive any requests for additional documents.

Reactions: dn3