NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
7 Dec 2019
Med's Done....
26 Dec
Hi everyone,
I received COPR letter today. Email of approval, and email to check new messages in my account which included the COPR letter.
AOR 3rd Nov-19. In-land FSW. No interview.
Have patience, good luck to all!
Hi, congratulations. You bring ray of hope for Fsw-Inland applicants, otherwise all posts show copr to CEC or PNP applicants.

Reactions: EssGee

@@@@

Star Member
May 30, 2020
We got CoPR this morning as well.
No interview.

The file was originally in CPC Edmonton and then moved to CPC Ottawa.
Everything was approved/valid since April 14th 2020.
The file was flagged with "Review Required" on March 9th 2020, and then cleared on April 14th 2020.
Before the approval, nothing happened on the account.
At the same time got a GU, the application was marked as approved online (IRCC system) and received the e-mail with CoPR.

The CoPR letter was issued from Montréal, Qc.
Congratulations... you applied under which class cec/ fsw / pnp

Reactions: vggr

@@@@

Star Member
May 30, 2020
Hi everyone,
I received COPR letter today. Email of approval, and email to check new messages in my account which included the COPR letter.
AOR 3rd Nov-19. In-land FSW. No interview.
Have patience, good luck to all!
Congratulations.... VO ????

JoyForPR

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
AOR Received.
14-02-2019
Hi everybody,
I started to follow this thread since short time and I would like to consult you with my case (CEC applicant_AOR 15 Nov, VO Edmonton, then Ottawa). I have called IRCC several times and they informed that I passed everything and waiting for final decision (I have been in this situation since mid-April). Taking into account that my medical passed (Dec) then went under review (Apr) then pass again (May) and now the status turned to "You don't need medical" (IRCC agent confirmed that medical has been extended).
My questions are:
1- During the call the IRCC agent told me that the new procedure of sending COPR via email/account is not for everybody, it is issued only for special cases (urgent ones), is that true?
2-This is my second PR application. The first one get refused due to the arranged employment letter was not considered by IRCC. I fixed this problem before I apply for the second time. Being applicant for the second time is gonna delay my final descion for my ongoing application?
3- I don't know how much time I need to wait (weeks or months)?
Thanks
Hi, we are Inland PNP applicants, 14th November AoR. We got our CoPR on 28th May. 1) I don’t think so that’s true. Ours was not any “urgent”case, but we still got our CoPR. 2) this was our 2nd application too. The first time it was rejected, as we claimed 50 points for Arranged employment, but did not have “will continue to be employed 1 yr after receiving PR” on the offer letter. I don’t think they delay just because it’s your 2nd application, unless something goes in Review Required

JoyForPR

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
AOR Received.
14-02-2019
I received an email with an attachment - the attachment was a letter which confirmed I am now a permanent resident of Canada. The letter states my CoPR Document #, but no other details such as expiry.

The contents of the letter state that I need to apply for my PR card which requires a photograph alongside my CoPR Document to be sent to an address

Is this letter that was in the attachment my CoPR document? I should I wait for a different document which will be my CoPR?
The letter that you have got is THE CoPR. No other letter will be issued, you have to send THIS letter along with the photograph for your PR card

Reactions: aliakbarc87

JoyForPR

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
AOR Received.
14-02-2019
Hello everyone,

On June 4th 2020, my Canadian Experience Class application was approved. I received the COPR.

I would like to share my story. It might be helpful to you.

In 2016, I got my Post Graduation Work Permit due to my Masters on Engineering.

In July 2019, I applied CEC, but my application was refused on November 4th 2019. According to immigration, my first application was refused because my professional experience letters did not state my NOC duties.

On November 7th 2019, my BOWP was refused because my CEC was refused. Therefore, I lost my status as a worker. As a result, I lost my job.

On November 17th 2019, I applied for restoration as a visitor because I didn’t have status in Canada.

On November 20th 2019, I applied for CEC with new references letters presenting all NOC duties.

Since November 7th 2019, I couldn’t work. I could not apply for CERB or EI because my old SIN expired with my PGWP. I had to be in Canada burning my savings.

On February 14th 2020, I got my restoration of status as a visitor. It’s important to do the right thing.

On June 4th 2020, my second CEC was approved. I applied for my new SIN. I was told that a new SIN can take 20 days to receive. I hope I can go back to work soon.

I did not pay lawyers. I talked with my MP and YMCA, but they did not know much about Express Entry. I read stuff online.

I could not pay 6000$ to lawyers and be unemployed for 7 months. Some lawyers told me that I could do by myself.

All the best!
DMS
Your journey is very inspiring!! Hope you get employment soon. How did you apply for SIN. Who informed you that you will receive it in 20 days?

Sethu510

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
Hi,

PNP Outland - AOR 25th Nov'19.
Raised webform after 6 months time including asking about the VO.
Received reply for Webform.
--------
Your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Noca Scotia.
The resposible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if you meet the eligibility requirements. We may contact you if additional information is required.
The background verifications are currently in process.
------
Can someone help to understand the stage and about the VO.
I could not conclude about the VO ... is it CIO, Sydney.
Or the application is still in the early stages and will be forwarded to VO after the eligibility is checked.
THanks in Advance.

Last edited:

Vak2422

Jun 5, 2020
Hi everyone!

I’m wondering if anyone from this group got PPR or CoPR from CPC-Ottawa?

I have raised the web form and I got following response.

1. Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program you have applied.
2.The security background verification is currently valid.
3. The criminal background verification is currently valid.

AOR:- 6th November 2019
Medical Pass:- 30 November 2019

I’m not sure what this exactly mean? Does my file is on the right track. Thank you in advance.

Reactions: Kamal91

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
Hi everyone!

1. Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program you have applied.

I’m not sure what this exactly mean? Does my file is on the right track. Thank you in advance.
Everything is on track- just waiting PR.

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
Thank you so much for the encouragement. I hope this will be the last lag to get the PPR. Or there is any other steps before that?
No one knows for sure but most persons who have eligibility passed and the rest as valid get their approvals. It's just that inland applicants are being processed right now due to Covid.

Vak2422

Jun 5, 2020
No one knows for sure but most persons who have eligibility passed and the rest as valid get their approvals. It's just that inland applicants are being processed right now due to Covid.
Oh okay. I’m CEC inland too. Tomorrow I will be completing 7 months. Not sure how much more time I need to wait for this. But thank you for your kind words.

JohnRyan

May 15, 2020
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi everyone!

I had the same response from the webform . I had this status for 3 - 4 weeks before getting approval today. My VO was Ottawa , but received letter from Niagara Falls office. Your application looks all clear, need to wait for some more time.

Reactions: Temidayo_

Vak2422

Jun 5, 2020
I had the same response from the webform . I had this status for 3 - 4 weeks before getting approval today. My VO was Ottawa , but received letter from Niagara Falls office. Your application looks all clear, need to wait for some more time.
Thank you. May I know your details please? Like AOR and MEP etc? And also when did you got the response for your webform? I got the replay on 29th May.