+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

ckm_01

Mar 13, 2020
Hi Guys, Is anyone else waiting for re-medical request after everything passed?

After speaking with agent last month, I came to know everything is passed except medical. Basically, my medical passed in Dec 2019 however it’s expired in Feb 2020 and waiting for re-medical request letter since last 1 months. any suggestions?

casper007

Jun 28, 2015
Hi guys,
I am a silent reader of these thread . It helped me in knowing what’s going on in current situation with immigration.
i received my Copr on 4th June .
i am an inland .
no passport request . Need to send the copy of Copr doc and one photo to Ectobicoke office(local office) to get Pr card . I think this is now the landing process.
my AOR 7th Nov 2019.
approved Pr as per letter 1st June 2020
Good luck to everyone to get there PR ASAP

Reactions: KoKo_ and JoyForPR

Olu.wa.se.un

Nov 14, 2019
Hi Guys, Is anyone else waiting for re-medical request after everything passed?

After speaking with agent last month, I came to know everything is passed except medical. Basically, my medical passed in Dec 2019 however it’s expired in Feb 2020 and waiting for re-medical request letter since last 1 months. any suggestions?
They don't make everybody do remedicals. So if they want you to do one, they will tell you. Wait for a request

Reactions: ckm_01

subbusubani

May 28, 2020
CEC Inland
AOR: November 4
MEP: November 28
GU #1: February 21
Called IRCC on February 25 and here is what the agent told me:

Medicals: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Eligibility: Recommended pass
Security: Not started

Messaged IRCC via webform this week and here is the response I received:

"Additionally, you will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The eligibility review is valid.
  • The security background verification is valid.
  • The criminal background verification is valid.
Furthermore, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Case Processing Centre - Ottawa, Ontario."

Waiting on the final decision now.
Hi ,

I am also in same boat with AOR Nov 10 and there is no update ..Agent said everything is valid.
Just want to check did you claim Job offer 50 points?

DanielBRCA

Jun 5, 2020
Hello everyone,

On June 4th 2020, my Canadian Experience Class application was approved. I received the COPR.

I would like to share my story. It might be helpful to you.

In 2016, I got my Post Graduation Work Permit due to my Masters on Engineering.

In July 2019, I applied CEC, but my application was refused on November 4th 2019. According to immigration, my first application was refused because my professional experience letters did not state my NOC duties.

On November 7th 2019, my BOWP was refused because my CEC was refused. Therefore, I lost my status as a worker. As a result, I lost my job.

On November 17th 2019, I applied for restoration as a visitor because I didn’t have status in Canada.

On November 20th 2019, I applied for CEC with new references letters presenting all NOC duties.

Since November 7th 2019, I couldn’t work. I could not apply for CERB or EI because my old SIN expired with my PGWP. I had to be in Canada burning my savings.

On February 14th 2020, I got my restoration of status as a visitor. It’s important to do the right thing.

On June 4th 2020, my second CEC was approved. I applied for my new SIN. I was told that a new SIN can take 20 days to receive. I hope I can go back to work soon.

I did not pay lawyers. I talked with my MP and YMCA, but they did not know much about Express Entry. I read stuff online.

I could not pay 6000$ to lawyers and be unemployed for 7 months. Some lawyers told me that I could do by myself.

All the best!
DMS

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
Hello everyone,

On June 4th 2020, my Canadian Experience Class application was approved. I received the COPR.

In July 2019, I applied CEC, but my application was refused on November 4th 2019. According to immigration, my first application was refused because my professional experience letters did not state my NOC duties.

On November 7th 2019, my BOWP was refused because my CEC was refused. Therefore, I lost my status as a worker. As a result, I lost my job.

On November 17th 2019, I applied for restoration as a visitor because I didn’t have status in Canada.

On November 20th 2019, I applied for CEC with new references letters presenting all NOC duties.

Since November 7th 2019, I couldn’t work. I could not apply for CERB or EI because my old SIN expired with my PGWP. I had to be in Canada burning my savings.

On February 14th 2020, I got my restoration of status as a visitor. It’s important to do the right thing.

On June 4th 2020, my second CEC was approved. I applied for my new SIN. I was told that a new SIN can take 20 days to receive. I hope I can go back to work soon.

I did not pay lawyers. I talked with my MP and YMCA, but they did not know much about Express Entry. I read stuff online.

I could not pay 6000$ to lawyers and be unemployed for 7 months. Some lawyers told me that I could do by myself.

All the best!
DMS
Wow.....Congrats on your journey and where you are now. As u said, it's important to do the right thing and I'm so happy you can now get to be re-employed. All the best!

Reactions: DanielBRCA

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Hello everyone,

All the best!
DMS
Congrats on your COPR !!!

Puris

Mar 31, 2020
Just got an answer after raising a webform.. So I guess they are checking my eligibility. It concerns me so much.

What if they don't think the duties I wrote (with an immigration consultant) is not good enough? I hope they ask me for an additional document instead of rejecting it right away if it is not good.

I heard somewhere that the security background is the last stage.. Is that true?

Nov 15 2020 AOR, CEC inland, single, no LMIA

------
Good day [my name]

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Furthermore , we verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that the Updated Passport was received by the responsible office.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

amyung

Star Member
Oct 12, 2019
Just got an answer after raising a webform.. So I guess they are checking my eligibility. It concerns me so much.

What if they don't think the duties I wrote (with an immigration consultant) is not good enough? I hope they ask me for an additional document instead of rejecting it right away if it is not good.

I heard somewhere that the security background is the last stage.. Is that true?

Nov 15 2020 AOR, CEC inland, single, no LMIA

------
Good day [my name]

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Furthermore , we verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that the Updated Passport was received by the responsible office.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,
I had this response last time as well even though I asked specifically about eligibility status, but the last last time they said the officer has already reviewed my eligibility. I used the same paperwork as I did with the province and all got approved in a week. So stay positive, I think it's not bad news.

Puris

Mar 31, 2020
Hello everyone,

All the best!
DMS
I am in the same position, my BOWP got refused so I am waiting for the PR burning my savings.. lost my job before pandemic hits because of that. No CERB or EI. You did it! I am so so happy for you!

DanielBRCA

Jun 5, 2020
I am in the same position, my BOWP got refused so I am waiting for the PR burning my savings.. lost my job before pandemic hits because of that. No CERB or EI. You did it! I am so so happy for you!
ohhhh I am sorry to hear. Did you apply for PR again? right? On my case, immigration did not let me fix my first application.

mirahe94

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
I just received my CoPR via email. Received the email directly from CIC Edmonton.

Details:

GU1: February 21
CoPR: June 5

Good luck to everyone waiting on a decision.

Kanwal16

Jun 1, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
7 Dec 2019
Med's Done....
26 Dec
I just received my CoPR via email. Received the email directly from CIC Edmonton.

Details:

GU1: February 21
CoPR: June 5

Good luck to everyone waiting on a decision.
Congratulations. Are you CEC, PNP or FSW Inland?