+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Hello everyone,
I just wanted to update about my file to know if anyone is going through the the same situation. My AOR is on Nov 20, medical passed on jan 17 and my 6 month mark was on May 20. In between I got request from cic for an additional document on May 4th. After May 20 I raised a web form and as a result of which I got to know that my eligibility is still under review. Visa office is in Sydney. I am not sure how long do they usually take for reviewing eligibility. Please update if there are similar cases.
Thank you
I am Dec 22 2019 AOR and has same status and same CIO-Sydney, NS.. Also got ADR related to credit card statements...What was your ADR for?

dgnbach

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
I received this response from Webform today:

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The eligibility review is valid.
  • The security background verification is valid.
  • The criminal background verification is valid.
Furthermore, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Case Processing Centre - Ottawa, Ontario.

Additionally, due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

Does this mean my application was approved and now I just need for the CoPR? My AOR was November 30 so my 6 months timeline was passed few days back (FSW - Inland). Thanks!

anksyahoo

May 4, 2020
I received this response from Webform today:

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

Furthermore, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Case Processing Centre - Ottawa, Ontario.

Additionally, due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

Does this mean my application was approved and now I just need for the CoPR? My AOR was November 30 so my 6 months timeline was passed few days back (FSW - Inland). Thanks!
I am CEC AoR Nov21 and in same state since May 7th with final review pending. No update after that.

Kimchee

May 14, 2018
Hi all i received COPR in my profile on 1st June but no email attachment with instructions. I called IRCC this morning and they mentioned My PR card was also requested on 1st June and I should receive it in the mail to my mailing address. Anyone else got COPR with no instructions?
I got COPR this morning, no email and no instruction. I might call CIC tomorrow.

Reactions: Toni017 and vggr

Hemish

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
I got COPR this morning, no email and no instruction. I might call CIC tomorrow.
I had a same situation my application was approved on may 25 and I received copr in email June 2. So wait for few days. Hope this will help.

Reactions: brbc

Hemish

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
I'm also in same situation. My account shows “approved” and COPR Number, but no document/email yet.
I had a same situation my application was approved on may 25 and I received copr in email June 2. So wait for few days. Hope this will help.

Reactions: brbc

lloyd153

May 31, 2019
I received an email with an attachment - the attachment was a letter which confirmed I am now a permanent resident of Canada. The letter states my CoPR Document #, but no other details such as expiry.

The contents of the letter state that I need to apply for my PR card which requires a photograph alongside my CoPR Document to be sent to an address

Is this letter that was in the attachment my CoPR document? I should I wait for a different document which will be my CoPR?

Last edited:

Metuwidy

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
I received an email with an attachment - the attachment was a letter which confirmed I am now a permanent resident of Canada. The letter states my CoPR Document #, but no other details such as expiry.

The contents of the letter state that I need to apply for my PR card which requires a photograph alongside my CoPR Document to be sent to an address

Is this letter that was in the attachment my CoPR document? I should I wait for a different document which will be my CoPR?
Does anyone have an answer to this question?

vggr

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Toronto - ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Edmonton
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-11-2019
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
Med's Done....
05-12-2019
Hi everybody,
I started to follow this thread since short time and I would like to consult you with my case (CEC applicant_AOR 15 Nov, VO Edmonton, then Ottawa). I have called IRCC several times and they informed that I passed everything and waiting for final decision (I have been in this situation since mid-April). Taking into account that my medical passed (Dec) then went under review (Apr) then pass again (May) and now the status turned to "You don't need medical" (IRCC agent confirmed that medical has been extended).
My questions are:
1- During the call the IRCC agent told me that the new procedure of sending COPR via email/account is not for everybody, it is issued only for special cases (urgent ones), is that true?
2-This is my second PR application. The first one get refused due to the arranged employment letter was not considered by IRCC. I fixed this problem before I apply for the second time. Being applicant for the second time is gonna delay my final descion for my ongoing application?
3- I don't know how much time I need to wait (weeks or months)?
Thanks
Hi, there are a few of us here on the same situation.

mirahe94

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
CEC Inland
AOR: November 4
MEP: November 28
GU #1: February 21
Called IRCC on February 25 and here is what the agent told me:

Medicals: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Eligibility: Recommended pass
Security: Not started

Messaged IRCC via webform this week and here is the response I received:

"Additionally, you will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

Furthermore, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Case Processing Centre - Ottawa, Ontario."

Waiting on the final decision now.

sukhvirsingh

Star Member
Aug 28, 2019
Montreal, Canada
Category........
VISIT
NOC Code......

Yes .You have to send that attached information letter stating your UCI no. and COPR doc. no. with one photo.