Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16-11-2019
Med's Done....
06-12-2019
My account updated on Jun 1st as my application got approved but no attachment or email of COPR.
Anybody have any update on this? how long it will take to receive PPR or COPR email/attachment?

AOR 17-Nov-2020

Reactions: Toni017

@@@@

Star Member
May 30, 2020
Hi,
I raised webform on 29 may and today got their response....
FSW INLAND
it seems they haven’t started anything on file....I don’t know how long this will take....
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

· Your application was received via your account on November 27, 2019.

· The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

o You may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.

• The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification has not been initiated.
· Your application is currently being processed at the Local immigration office in Montreal, Quebec.

sukhvirsingh

Star Member
Aug 28, 2019
Montreal, Canada
Category........
VISIT
NOC Code......
I wish to share that I received COPR today early morning. AOR-27th Nov -PNP Inland

PR was not approved till yesterday afternoon- I guess they send the COPR immediately as soon as after approval.

I know its very tedious to keep waiting but there is no other option. Keep hopes high and yours on the way.

Thanks everyone for sharing info which also acted as stress buster during rough time.
Is that information letter stating UCI and copr doc no.

Reactions: Alberta18

h1b2pr

Mar 22, 2017
Is anyone from NOV AOR, still waiting on medicals? Mine is not passed yet. It still shows as Medicals not required. When I spoke to them some time back, they said every case is different. But still, I haven't seen anyone waiting so long for medicals.

vggr

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Toronto - ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Edmonton
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-11-2019
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
Med's Done....
05-12-2019
Is anyone from NOV AOR, still waiting on medicals? Mine is not passed yet. It still shows as Medicals not required. When I spoke to them some time back, they said every case is different. But still, I haven't seen anyone waiting so long for medicals.
It's not usual at all, usually it's the first thing verified, and happens quickly.
Do you have any known medical condition ? If your exams are not clear, they might take some time to deep check your medical situation.
Even simple things like hypertension associated with other signs, might bring second guesses (because of nephropathy and cardiopathy).
Consider requesting GCMS notes, to see if you can understand it.

Mar 26, 2020
Hello everyone,
I just wanted to update about my file to know if anyone is going through the the same situation. My AOR is on Nov 20, medical passed on jan 17 and my 6 month mark was on May 20. In between I got request from cic for an additional document on May 4th. After May 20 I raised a web form and as a result of which I got to know that my eligibility is still under review. Visa office is in Sydney. I am not sure how long do they usually take for reviewing eligibility. Please update if there are similar cases.
Thank you

karthikb_itpro

Star Member
May 26, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-11-2019
Doc's Request.
31-10-2019
Nomination.....
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
20-11-2019
IELTS Request
11-05-2019
Med's Request
20-11-2019
Med's Done....
10-12-2019
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
08-12-2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
That's not a common thing, but I think I have seen some other applicants waiting for medical to be passed for several months. Definitely there's something problematic otherwise it will hardly only take a day for them to pass the Medical which is the very first step. Only way to know what;s going on is to order and get GCMS notes.

karthikb_itpro

Star Member
May 26, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-11-2019
Doc's Request.
31-10-2019
Nomination.....
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
20-11-2019
IELTS Request
11-05-2019
Med's Request
20-11-2019
Med's Done....
10-12-2019
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
08-12-2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hello everyone,
I just wanted to update about my file to know if anyone is going through the the same situation. My AOR is on Nov 20, medical passed on jan 17 and my 6 month mark was on May 20. In between I got request from cic for an additional document on May 4th. After May 20 I raised a web form and as a result of which I got to know that my eligibility is still under review. Visa office is in Sydney. I am not sure how long do they usually take for reviewing eligibility. Please update if there are similar cases.
Thank you
It differs from case-to-case. I am Nov 20 AOR too, I also had Review Required on Eligibility but I just got proactive and ordered GCMS notes and replied back to them with all the proper documentation. My timeline is below for your reference. My kind suggestion is get the GCMS notes which will explain the whole story. Good luck! :)

karthikb_itpro

Star Member
May 26, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-11-2019
Doc's Request.
31-10-2019
Nomination.....
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
20-11-2019
IELTS Request
11-05-2019
Med's Request
20-11-2019
Med's Done....
10-12-2019
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
08-12-2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I saw one FSW Outland PPR in Immitracker just 4hrs ago!

Aug 29th 2019 AOR
Nationality: India.
Country of Residence: USA.

Unfortunately, it turns out he is inside Canada as a tourist and so its considered as inland!
Yeah looks like she traveled from US to Canada in Feb before all this pandemic started. She has informed IRCC voluntarily that she's in Canada hoping that they will issue her CoPR treating her as Inland, apparently it did work! Outland folks like me still have a long wait ahead I am afraid especially when the border is closed still! Hmmm..!

vino2vijay

Jul 23, 2015
Anyone received email from donotreply@cic.gic that "application status has been updated" after one day receiving COPR.
Yesterday only I got COPR, not sure why update email came now.
yes me too got same email. If status is updated, usually they send an email after 24 hours. hopefully that would be automated process. I think nothing to worry about this.

Tamz

Nov 18, 2019
Hi all i received COPR in my profile on 1st June but no email attachment with instructions. I called IRCC this morning and they mentioned My PR card was also requested on 1st June and I should receive it in the mail to my mailing address. Anyone else got COPR with no instructions?