+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Jul 5, 2018
Its glad to see people are getting PPR. Congratulations. I have applied from Delhi and have even made the RPRF on Feb . However the pandemic hit and didn't hear anything. 6 months processing time was over by May 8. Any idea if Outland applicants will get PPR anytime soon.
As soon as vac india opens who should get the same

Alberta18

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
I wish to share that I received COPR today early morning. AOR-27th Nov -PNP Inland

PR was not approved till yesterday afternoon- I guess they send the COPR immediately as soon as after approval.

I know its very tedious to keep waiting but there is no other option. Keep hopes high and yours on the way.

Thanks everyone for sharing info which also acted as stress buster during rough time.

xyshen

May 31, 2020
I wish to share that I received COPR today early morning. AOR-27th Nov -PNP Inland

PR was not approved till yesterday afternoon- I guess they send the COPR immediately as soon as after approval.

I know its very tedious to keep waiting but there is no other option. Keep hopes high and yours on the way.

Thanks everyone for sharing info which also acted as stress buster during rough time.
Congrats~ what is your VO ? Thx

subbusubani

May 28, 2020

Congrats!!
What is your VO ?

yellowy

Jun 3, 2020
Hello all,

My AOR is Nov 5 and I am a CEC + FSW inland applicant. There have been no updates since my medical exam passed. Are there anybody else in the same situation as me?

I haven't tried to contact the IRCC via webform or GCMS notes yet. I haven't called them either because my agent told me many of his clients whose AOR is Sept 2019 haven't heard from IRCC and their applications are still in process. And he also added that even if I called them, I wouldn't get any answers I want to hear.

I have been anxious ..... like many others whose 6 month processing time has passed.

Temidayo_

Dec 3, 2019
Hello all,

My AOR is Nov 5 and I am a CEC + FSW inland applicant. There have been no updates since my medical exam passed. Are there anybody else in the same situation as me?

I haven't tried to contact the IRCC via webform or GCMS notes yet. I haven't called them either because my agent told me many of his clients whose AOR is Sept 2019 haven't heard from IRCC and their applications are still in process. And he also added that even if I called them, I wouldn't get any answers I want to hear.

I have been anxious ..... like many others whose 6 month processing time has passed.
I think you should raise a webform. I was also skeptical about raising a webform but the month I reached the 6 months mark I did, even though my application still only shows medicals passed, my webform response shows eligibility passed, security valid and criminality valid.

Reactions: yellowy

Joana90

Jan 29, 2019
I got COPR today at noon to my email and IRCC account.
AOR - Nov 29 2019 Inland CEC
It was in CPC Edmonton back in Jan, then i was told in CPC Ottawa in May. COPR letter was sent from IRCC Calgary address.
Congrats. I also received my copr yesterday but no ppr, my letter was sent from Edmonton. Did you receive ppr?

Reactions: Toni017

kingwajeeh

Jan 31, 2012
I am glad to share me and wife got approved for PR. Early morning today I got COPR from Winnipeg visa office. My profile is below

Inland PNP Alberta
27th Nov 2019
Review of eligibility
  • May 4, 2020 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical results
  • December 18, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • Not applicable.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • May 4, 2020 Your background check was completed.
Final decision
  • June 3, 2020 Your application was pproved. Check your messages below for
Thanks for Everyone on this forum you guys awesome

xyshen

May 31, 2020
I am glad to share me and wife got approved for PR. Early morning today I got COPR from Winnipeg visa office. My profile is below

Inland PNP Alberta
27th Nov 2019
Review of eligibility
  • May 4, 2020 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical results
  • December 18, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • Not applicable.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • May 4, 2020 Your background check was completed.
Final decision
  • June 3, 2020 Your application was pproved. Check your messages below for
Thanks for Everyone on this forum you guys awesome
congrats! do u know your VO?

smitparmar

Jul 29, 2015
Hi all,
I was a silent reader on this forum.

AOR 30 November
PNP Inland: Principal + dependent =2
Medical passed: 19 December
First GU: 20 Jan
Second and third GU: 01 June
COPR in an email: 02 June.

I have a suggestion to many applicants, When you receive any information on your email id then please specify "e-mail" because in Canada "Mail" is used for postal service, You can not get mail on your email ID.

All the best to everyone.

xyshen

May 31, 2020
Hi all,
I was a silent reader on this forum.

AOR 30 November
PNP Inland: Principal + dependent =2
Medical passed: 19 December
First GU: 20 Jan
Second and third GU: 01 June
COPR in an email: 02 June.

I have a suggestion to many applicants, When you receive any information on your email id then please specify "e-mail" because in Canada "Mail" is used for postal service, You can not get mail on your email ID.

All the best to everyone.
congrats! do u know your VO ? Thx