>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

sukhvirsingh

Star Member
Aug 28, 2019
Montreal, Canada
Category........
VISIT
NOC Code......
@legalfalcon or anyone who has clear information about the confusion of COPR or Information letter.

From the last week most of the applicants receiving PR approval with "INFORMATION LETTER" stating UCI number and COPR document no.
Most of people sending this letter with photo(like me) to IRCC assuming this letter as COPR. Although I know the format of this letter is different from the COPR document they used.

By reading messages in the forum:-
1)Someone receive the same letter in the mail written as "Virtual COPR"

2)On the other hand the conflict statement "if you have COPR in hand then send with one photo" creating confusion and there is no other clear instructions the next step after PR approval

3)I talked with IRCC agents 3 times even they were not clear about the new process.

My question are:-
a)If this information letter is our COPR then why they put that conflict statement.why this COPR format is different from the older one?
b)Why they did not provide the clear instructions about the next step.

c)In the email they send the "PR obligation" attachment also with information letter which is usually they provide after landing before.

If anyone has clear idea ,Please put reply here with the exact source of information.

Reactions: Raghad

Akhot18

Nov 27, 2019
This the is response from Webform I submitted on 25th May.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision.
—————
I called IRCC today- got connected in 15 minutes, agent said that my PR has been approved but is not sure when I will be mailed COPR since there is nothing on file that states COPR has been emailed/mailed.
AOR- 26th NOV
CEC inland
I did not ask much - I know that my Background n Security were cleared on 8th April , from my previous call a month ago.
what number you call and whats good time to call?

AEdna100

Star Member
Apr 14, 2020
I don't know when it was approved. I raised a webform last week (Wednesday) pleading to approve my PR (i knew all my checks were already passed based on webform raised earlier in April) as I made some investment which needed me to have my PR approved. I still have not received response for the webform, instead got COPR. I think my latest webform woke them up and then they realized that my file is sitting there which needs no other work, so approved it.
@abhi.kumar what stream are you? Inland CEC or PNP or Inland FSW?

Tarasal

May 24, 2019
QUESTION:

I am Inland applicant.

I received COPR letter. Is this a landing letter? Should I contact service Canada for an appointment? How can I
validate a Confirmation of Permanent Residence. I am a little confused becuase of COVID 19.

Reactions: Pandora18

Professor..

Jun 1, 2020
QUESTION:

I am Inland applicant.

I received COPR letter. Is this a landing letter? Should I contact service Canada for an appointment? How can I
validate a Confirmation of Permanent Residence. I am a little confused becuase of COVID 19.
You got em in mail or email?

josekthomas

Oct 4, 2019
After getting COPR, Can we submit photos for the PR card, directly to the office instead of mailing? That office address in the COPR document is just 2 blocks away from my apartment.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lmaciel

JoyForPR

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
AOR Received.
14-02-2019
QUESTION:

I am Inland applicant.

Yes, the CoPR document that you got is the Landingg letter. No need to contact anyone for the Appointment (no appointments happening during the Pandemic). Next steps:
Mail 1 photo along with the CoPR letter to the address mentioned on top of the letter. This is for the PR Card, the current wait time for PR cards is 108 days. Hope this info helps

Reactions: Hazelhh

love6784

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Almost similar timeline to mine AOR 21. GU on May7th and on call on 12th they said everything looks good and waiting for final review. Its been in same state since May 7th then(as per GU).
Not sure when we will that "soon" be sooner. :)
Looks like our files are sitting together. Did you ever sent them any webform or GCMS notes ..do you know status of your eligibility, criminality etc? so I can have a guess on mine. Thanks

Reactions: Okemoney25

KoKo_

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Congratulations! My VO is also Sydney and Alberta PNP inland as well!
My AOR is Nov 23 so hopefully I would get my COPR soon too :)
Hi @Jinakim212

I am an AINP outland applicant, NOV 5 AOR. It seems both of us are AINPs.
But since you are inland and I am an outland, as soon as you get any updates, do you mind sharing it? As i will do the same.

Thanks

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
I called the same number , make sure to let the machine give you your status first and then it gives an option to talk to an agent. Getting the status on IVR itself takes like 5 minutes and then wait for 15 more minutes to talk to an agent - that depends when you call, I called at 9:30 EST and waited around 15 min
Thanks, I was able to call them successfully.

Reactions: Iam_cracker