+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Maxroy

Sep 11, 2019
Hello everyone,

I received my CoPR today. I received it via email and on mycic account. I'm sharing my details here so that you can check/compare your file situation as well:

- AOR : November 15, 2019
- Category : BC PNP Express Entry. (Inland applicant)
- Medical passed : December 20, 2019
- 2nd update on January 3rd, 2020 : Called IRCC and they told me eligibility met, BG in process, SC not started.
- Another ghost update yesterday May 26, 2020.
- Today I received my CoPR (no interview)(no additional documents)
- CoPR issued from IRCC Calgary office.

Don't give up your hope!
Best wishes! :)
Adding more information:

I received the full details today.

- AOR Nov 15.

-BC PNP Express Entry inland applicant.

- Application updated notification via email on December 6, 2019: BG in process.

- 1st Ghost update on December 20, 2019: medical passed. I did upfront medical.

- 2nd ghost update on January 3rd, 2020: BG check/criminality passed (just found out today on mycic account but call center agent and webform-reply always told me BG in process) eligibility met, security not started.

- 3rd ghost update on May 26, 2020: eligibility passed and security passed.

May 27, 2020 early morning I received the CoPR (via email & on mycic account) Please note I have a valid Canadian visa and work permit already. Maybe that's why IRCC didn't ask for passport or called me for an interview. Just a guess.

No additional documents.

Despite having Christmas holidays and covid-19 issues, IRCC processed a lot of applications within 6 months. So don't give up your hope. You will get the CoPR too!

Good luck everyone and best wishes!

Last edited:

JoyForPR

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
AOR Received.
14-02-2019
Hello everyone,

I received my CoPR today. Can't believe the wait is finally over !!! Good luck to everyone here and wish that you all get yours soon too. Please find my case details below.

e-AoR - 14th November 2019
Stream - PNP (Nova Scotia)
Country of residence - Canada (Nova scotia)
Visa Office - Sydney, NS

Received a Ghost update in my account on 25th May. Received the CoPR PDF in my CIC account today. No phone call/Interview. Next step is to mail them photographs and then would receive the PR Card.

Gary Singh Rai

Feb 8, 2019
Hello everyone,

I received my CoPR today. Can't believe the wait is finally over !!! Good luck to everyone here and wish that you all get yours soon too. Please find my case details below.

Visa Office - Sydney, NS

Received a Ghost update in my account on 25th May. Received the CoPR PDF in my CIC account today. No phone call/Interview. Next step is to mail them photographs and then would receive the PR Card.
Congatulations!!! I received Ghost Update yesterday and Agent confirmed on the phone that Eligiblity, Criminality etc. is passed. Hopefully CoPR is around the corner.

AOR is 19 November, Latest Ghost Update: May 27, 2020. Visa Office: Sydney.

Reactions: JoyForPR

Gary Singh Rai

Feb 8, 2019
Hello everyone,

Visa Office - Sydney, NS

Did you receive Email as well or it landed in your account only?

haiderijaz

Star Member
Nov 30, 2011
Islamabad, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2019
Doc's Request.
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
No, bro.

IRCC has adopted to COVID-19 pandemic. Before the pandemic, the process was PPR --> COPR & Passport Visa Stamping --> Landing Canada to confirm PR for both inland and outland applicants (for inlands, there was also option to book office landing interview). However, as a result of the current crisis, the IRCC does either phone interview landing and COPR via email/CIC or directly COPR via email/CIC.

The interview is not for eligibility check. The process is already completed for the applicant with the file approved. It is the landing interview. Immediately after the call, the applicant becomes permanent residence of Canada.
I am assuming that you do mean that the process is applicable for inland only. Is that right? I have not seen any outland applicant receiving any call yet.

Reactions: hirumPK

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
I am assuming that you do mean that the process is applicable for inland only. Is that right? I have not seen any outland applicant receiving any call yet.
Yes, you are right.

Gary Singh Rai

Feb 8, 2019
I received my CoPR today in both email as well as Account. Please find my case details below.

e-AoR - 19th November 2019
Stream - PNP (Ontario Inland)
Country of residence - Canada (Toronto)
Visa Office - Sydney, NS

Received a Ghost update in my account on May 27. I didn't get any phone call or Interview. The next step is to mail them photographs for PR card.

Last edited:

Engineer43

May 9, 2019
I received my CoPR today in both email as well as Account. Please find my case details below.

e-AoR - 149h November 2019
Stream - PNP (Ontario Inland)
Country of residence - Canada (Toronto)
Visa Office - Sydney, NS

Received a Ghost update in my account on May 27. I didn't get any phone call or Interview. The next step is to mail them photographs for PR card.
congrats, we are keeping a close eye on our accounts too e-AOR was 28th Nov 2019

Reactions: Gary Singh Rai

JoyForPR

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
AOR Received.
14-02-2019
Received email as well. However, email is just notifying that there has been an update to your account and then you see the documents after you check your account. Hope that helps.

JoyForPR

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
AOR Received.
14-02-2019
Received email as well. However, email is just notifying that there has been an update to your account and then you see the documents after you check your account. Hope that helps.

Reactions: hirumPK

aliakbarc87

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Hi Everyone,

Just now I received my golden emails. I got first email stating that I am a Permanent resident. It also attached the COPR of mine and my family. After few minutes, I got another mail from "dontoreply" stating that my account is updated. In my CIC account, I can see only my son's COPR and photo specification instructions. (There is no change in status - still application in progress - No matter now :) )

My AOR - Nov 26, 2019
CEC - Inland (Living in Toronto)
Med: Dec 12
GU1: March 10
GU2: April 20
April 22 - Agent confirmed(in call) that all criteria is passed, waiting for final review and VO is Edmonton
May 20 - Agent confirmed(in call) that still waiting for final decision and file is transferred to Ottawa
May 28 - Received COPR in email from Montreal

Next step: Need to send photo with a copy of this COPR to get the PR card.

COPR is on your way for all... All the best