+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Maxroy

Sep 11, 2019
Hello everyone,

I received my CoPR today. I received it via email and on mycic account. I'm sharing my details here so that you can check/compare your file situation as well:

- AOR : November 15, 2019
- Category : BC PNP Express Entry. (Inland applicant)
- Medical passed : December 20, 2019
- 2nd update on January 3rd, 2020 : Called IRCC and they told me eligibility met, BG in process, SC not started.
- Another ghost update yesterday May 26, 2020.
- Today I received my CoPR (no interview)(no additional documents)
- CoPR issued from IRCC Calgary office.

Don't give up your hope!
Best wishes! :)

Last edited:

tomdele

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
I believe a lot of people mentioned that no changes are reflected in the online account until after a few days after you have received your confirmation email for PPR/CoPR.
This is so in an ideal situation. When I spoke to an agent on Monday she said this is a new system which they are trying to master. I believe they have not mastered it. What you referenced does not follow. My online account got approved with CoPR numbers after I did landing interview over the phone with an officer. Yet I have not got the COPR document, although the online say approved. I followed up with them and was told to give it some time.

prt123

May 6, 2020
Hello everyone,

I received my CoPR today. I received it via email and on mycic account. I'm sharing my details here so that you can check/compare your file situation as well:

- Category : BC PNP Express Entry.
- 2nd update on January 3rd, 2020 : Called IRCC and they told me eligibility met, BG in process, SC not started.

Don't give up your hope!

Congrats, I have a similar timeline - BC PNP Express Entry

AOR: Dec 3, 2019
MEP: Dec 18, 2019
Eligibility: Met
Criminality: Passed
Security: Not initiated

Got a ghost update this morning, not sure if security got initiated or passed.

guitarman

Star Member
Aug 17, 2018
Congrats, I have a similar timeline - BC PNP Express Entry

AOR: Dec 3, 2019
MEP: Dec 18, 2019
Eligibility: Met
Security: Not initiated

Got a ghost update this morning, not sure if security got initiated or passed.
My AOR for BC PNP is one day after you, on Dec 4. Please let me know if you get a COPR email. I haven't had any Ghost Updates for a while.

Hemish

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Nov 4 AOR, Inland, FSW

Raised a web form on April 30, got response yesterday stating everything valid and final approved.

Haven’t got any email or call ..
Same situation here in my cic account application approved and copr document number generate but not any email or pdf to download

pky2019

Dec 13, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-11-2019
Doc's Request.
29-11-2019
AOR Received.
05-11-2019
Hello everyone,

- Category : BC PNP Express Entry.

Don't give up your hope!
Hi folks,

I also received today a PR confirmation email.
CEC-Inland. AOR Nov 5.
Ghost Updates: March 2 and April 27
No visible changes in portal account since MED passed.
No landing interview even over the phone.
The status on my account now says: approved

Below is a copy of my email attachment

Maxroy, did you or anyone in our community receive something similar?
I am a bit confused because the letter is instructing to send CORP and photo to my local IRCC office to apply for the PR-Card.
Is this letter a CORP itself or should I wait for another letter in mail/email with the CORP?

BTW, congratulations to those of you who already got their status approved!
And my dearest wishes and encouragement for the ladies & gents that are still waiting.
I know how painful the expectation is. Don't give up, stay strong, and one day it will come.
Best luck to everyone!

Date: May 27, 2020 UCI: xxxxxxxx

CoPR Document #: xxxxxxxxx

Dear xxxxxxx

I am pleased to advise you that your application for permanent residence in Canada is now complete. Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident of Canada!

This letter constitutes an official document issued by the Department of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. You can provide a copy of this letter to prove that you are a permanent resident of Canada and to apply for government benefits and services for which you are eligible, until you receive your permanent resident card.

This letter does not replace the permanent resident card; you are still required to submit the documentation to obtain your permanent resident card. If you have a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR) document in-hand, please send it along with one photo that meets our photo specifications to the address listed above. Please ensure that you write your unique client identifier (UCI) and name on the back of the photo. If your address has changed, please provide us with your current address.

We realize that you may not be able to send this photo right now due to the Government of Canada’s order to stay home during the COVID-19 situation. Please send this photo to us when it will be possible as per your provincial and/or local authorities’ guidelines. In the meantime, this letter will serve as proof of your permanent resident status in Canada. You can use this letter for one year and it must be accompanied by a travel document or a federal/provincial/territorial identity document. The permanent resident card is required after this one-year period.

We are making every effort to produce and mail your permanent resident card, but there will be delays as our offices are either closed or working at minimum capacity. Issuance of permanent resident cards should gradually resume as COVID-19 related restrictions are eased.

If you leave Canada without a permanent resident card, you will have to apply for a permanent resident travel document through a visa office. Otherwise, you will not be able to board a commercial vehicle (plane, train, bus or boat) to come back to Canada. Please visit our website for more information.

AEdna100

Star Member
Apr 14, 2020
I have not been so surprised about a system like I am with this. You guys should see two messages from two different webforms raised.
AOR Nov. 2 Inland

First Webform (May 7)
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Second Webform (May 27)

We verified the information on file and can confirm that the responsible office did not sent any new correspondence to your online account since November 2, 2019. In the meantime, we are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with the application.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

.....----------------....
Can you all spot the difference? See highlight in bold text. How will one person say a decision has been made and the second say as soon as a decision is reached. Does that mean my file has been reopened again for processing or the webform doesn't provide accurate information?

This is what GCMS note says:
ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final: Approved

NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2020/03/25
Updated Date: 2020/03/25
Restricted: No
Label: General
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Text: ***Officer Review***APPROVED*** FOSS NAI, SATISFIED ALL REQUIREMENTS ARE MET.

NOTES: 2
Text:
***OFFICER REVIEW*** File reviewed. Criminality and integrated search completed - no adverse info found. Reviewed proof of funds. I am satisfied they are met. Reviewed work experiences. I am satisfied the PA has acquired the work experiences declared. Eligibility passed. *** ADMISSIBILITY -

Last edited:

Maxroy

Sep 11, 2019
Hi folks,

I also received today a PR confirmation email.
CEC-Inland. AOR Nov 5.
Ghost Updates: March 2 and April 27
No visible changes in portal account since MED passed.
No landing interview even over the phone.
The status on my account now says: approved

Below is a copy of my email attachment

Maxroy, did you or anyone in our community receive something similar?
I am a bit confused because the letter is instructing to send CORP and photo to my local IRCC office to apply for the PR-Card.
Is this letter a CORP itself or should I wait for another letter in mail/email with the CORP?

BTW, congratulations to those of you who already got their status approved!
And my dearest wishes and encouragement for the ladies & gents that are still waiting.
I know how painful the expectation is. Don't give up, stay strong, and one day it will come.
Best luck to everyone!

Date: May 27, 2020 UCI: xxxxxxxx

CoPR Document #: xxxxxxxxx

Dear xxxxxxx

I am pleased to advise you that your application for permanent residence in Canada is now complete. Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident of Canada!

This letter constitutes an official document issued by the Department of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. You can provide a copy of this letter to prove that you are a permanent resident of Canada and to apply for government benefits and services for which you are eligible, until you receive your permanent resident card.

This letter does not replace the permanent resident card; you are still required to submit the documentation to obtain your permanent resident card. If you have a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR) document in-hand, please send it along with one photo that meets our photo specifications to the address listed above. Please ensure that you write your unique client identifier (UCI) and name on the back of the photo. If your address has changed, please provide us with your current address.

We realize that you may not be able to send this photo right now due to the Government of Canada’s order to stay home during the COVID-19 situation. Please send this photo to us when it will be possible as per your provincial and/or local authorities’ guidelines. In the meantime, this letter will serve as proof of your permanent resident status in Canada. You can use this letter for one year and it must be accompanied by a travel document or a federal/provincial/territorial identity document. The permanent resident card is required after this one-year period.

We are making every effort to produce and mail your permanent resident card, but there will be delays as our offices are either closed or working at minimum capacity. Issuance of permanent resident cards should gradually resume as COVID-19 related restrictions are eased.

If you leave Canada without a permanent resident card, you will have to apply for a permanent resident travel document through a visa office. Otherwise, you will not be able to board a commercial vehicle (plane, train, bus or boat) to come back to Canada. Please visit our website for more information.
Hello this is the CoPR letter. Check it has your CoPR number , UCI number and it says "You are now a permanent resident of Canada!" & "You can provide a copy of this letter to prove that you are a permanent resident of Canada and to apply for government benefits and services for which you are eligible, until you receive your permanent resident card."

Now you need to send your photo for PR card. :) Congratulations!!! :D

BK1993

Feb 7, 2020
I have not been so surprised about a system like I am with this. You guys should see two messages from two different webforms raised.
AOR Nov. 2 Inland

First Webform (May 7)

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Second Webform (May 27)

We verified the information on file and can confirm that the responsible office did not sent any new correspondence to your online account since November 2, 2019. In the meantime, we are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with the application.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

.....----------------....
Can you all spot the difference? See highlight in bold text. How will one person say a decision has been made and the second say as soon as a decision is reached. Does that mean my file has been reopened again for processing or the webform doesn't provide accurate information?

This is what GCMS note says:
ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final: Approved

NOTES: 1
Text: ***Officer Review***APPROVED*** FOSS NAI, SATISFIED ALL REQUIREMENTS ARE MET.

NOTES: 2
Text:
***OFFICER REVIEW*** File reviewed. Criminality and integrated search completed - no adverse info found. Reviewed proof of funds. I am satisfied they are met. Reviewed work experiences. I am satisfied the PA has acquired the work experiences declared. Eligibility passed. *** ADMISSIBILITY -
I called CIC today and they told me approved ready to finalize. and she also said that until they send the COPR she cant say the decision is final.

do you see anything like that in your GCMS notes?

Can you please help me out.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Reactions: dn3

pky2019

Dec 13, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-11-2019
Doc's Request.
29-11-2019
AOR Received.
05-11-2019
Hello this is the CoPR letter. Check it has your CoPR number , UCI number and it says "You are now a permanent resident of Canada!" & "You can provide a copy of this letter to prove that you are a permanent resident of Canada and to apply for government benefits and services for which you are eligible, until you receive your permanent resident card."

Now you need to send your photo for PR card. :) Congratulations!!! :D
Thank you for the confirmation, Maxroy. Happy PR and I wish you a great success in your new Canadian life ;)

Reactions: Maxroy

SujiMM

May 12, 2020
I called CIC today and they told me approved ready to finalize. and she also said that until they send the COPR she cant say the decision is final.

do see anything like that in your GCMS notes?

Can you please help me out.

Thanks in advance
I'm so sorry to bother you but may I ask you the number you called?