+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

chopra.amit

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
So I raised a webform after saw GU on May 6th, and here is the response. Does that mean everything is PASS????

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the/your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
what is your VO?

vis.sneha

Sep 17, 2019
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-12-2019
Med's Done....
20-01-2020
Hello,
Wanted to share the below

May 6 Webform response:
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is in process.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
May 11 Webform response:
  • The eligibility review is valid.
If anyone could help please, is there a difference between valid or pass? I've noticed ppl had passes and others valid. What's the difference? Thanks

AOR Nov 5th
AINP Outland
VO: Central Intake Office – Sydney, Nova Scotia
I think for PNP outlands, all process happening in CIO itself. I saw multiple updates from people. I am not sure if it will go to VO for final review or CIO will issue PPR

BreakingBad199

Star Member
Mar 26, 2020
As much I like the positivity and possibly good news, what is the source you got this info from? Just like most people here, I'm also waiting for ppr with my application 100% complete (AOR: Nov 2nd); security, bg and criminality completed (as shown in a response after I raised a webform). I'm an outland applicant from US though.
Airlines are cancelling flights as far as 24th June so I think we can't be sure till end of May.

vis.sneha

Sep 17, 2019
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-12-2019
Med's Done....
20-01-2020
Multiple updates, as in people are getting ppr emails? The borders are closed anyway so how the people will move (do landing process) being an outlander.
Not PPR emails... webforum replies stating decision has been made or eligibility security and criminality passed. ..

aun_syed

Aug 15, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
01-09-2020
Guys, I got my AOR on Nov 03. Biometrics done on Nov 25 and medical done on October 21. My wife was expecting so we skipped the X-Ray and will be completing that step this week. I filed my PR from the United States.

Couple of questions if you could help:

1) I have seen no update on myCIC account since submission. Should I raise a webform query?
2) For the baby, since US passport office is backlogged due to COVID-19, should I add the baby in PR application right away, or should I do that once (hopefully) landing has been done in Canada?

Thank you for your guidance.

Jul 5, 2018
I called IRCC today and got to know that eligibility, criminality, security, BG are passed. And it's Waiting for final review. What does it mean?

AOR- Nov 1st
Vo Ottawa

tomdele

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Guys, I got my AOR on Nov 03. Biometrics done on Nov 25 and medical done on October 21. My wife was expecting so we skipped the X-Ray and will be completing that step this week. I filed my PR from the United States.

Couple of questions if you could help:

1) I have seen no update on myCIC account since submission. Should I raise a webform query?
2) For the baby, since US passport office is backlogged due to COVID-19, should I add the baby in PR application right away, or should I do that once (hopefully) landing has been done in Canada?

Thank you for your guidance.
You need to disclose the new addition to your family. It will also mean your financial threshold will change as well.

Senor_rikk

May 4, 2020
Hello,
Wanted to share the below

May 6 Webform response:
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is in process.
May 11 Webform response:
How did you get yours back so quickly? I ordered mine May 2nd, still no response.

libyano

Sep 1, 2016
Webform answer was 8 May 2020

• Your file is currently located at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
  • The eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied have been met,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background/criminality verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
AOR 27 Nov 2019

Reactions: dn3

Sanjida021990

Star Member
May 12, 2020
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-11-2019
please need your opinion

Program: FSW-O

ITA - October 2

AOR - November 07

Medical passed - November 22

Biometrics – Provide on November 25 (We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.-according to my cic account)

I have got below response from webform today :

1. The eligibility requirements have not been initiated

2. The security background verifications has not been initiated

3. The criminal background verification is in process

Senor_rikk

May 4, 2020
I received an update through Webform submitted May 2nd:
  • The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
Is it odd that background passed first before eligibility? I believe my application is solid, and no issues program applied to. I submitted a new employment letter in February, so possibly getting around to this is the cause of the delay.