+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

NinjaKing

Mar 31, 2020
Hi guys, I have just received a reply from raised webform last week. 2 months ago on gcsm note, my eligibility marked met and the rest wasn't started, but their reply here on eligibility seems a bit weird. Did anyone have the same reply?

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your permanent residence application.

• Your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
  • The responsible office reviewed the eligibility requirements under the class for which you have applied. You can expect to be contacted if additional information is necessary.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid. "
@legalfalcon do you have any thought, please?

AOR 25 Nov - PNP Outland
Latest GU 01 May
Hey! I received very similar response for my eligibility. I am not sure what to make of this! Did you get your webform reply on Friday (05/08) ?

amyung

Star Member
Oct 12, 2019
Hey! I received very similar response for my eligibility. I am not sure what to make of this! Did you get your webform reply on Friday (05/08) ?
No it was today. I can only guess that it may have been reviewed by the final officer and awaiting final decision as other stages are valid. Fingers crossed

Metuwidy

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
hey guys I got this first reply on Saturday, May 9

Your application was received via your account on November 19, 2019.

· Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

• The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
And I received another reply this morning, May 11

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The background verifications are currently valid.
Can you guys help me understand what’s going on with my application and when do you think my security will get initiated now that my background verification is valid?

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023

· Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

Can you guys help me understand what’s going on with my application and when do you think my security will get initiated now that my background verification is valid?
Two web forms confirm the same things. Eligibility passed, criminality passed, security not yet started.

No one on this forum can tell you when security will start.

Reactions: Yemjim and pemyrie

guitarman

Star Member
Aug 17, 2018

I was told by an agent a few months back that the security process says it's not initiated until it actually completes. So it has probably started, but just won't change until it's finished.

Pandora18

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
I was checking posts from OCTOBER AOR group - and they have started to get PPR now which is one month past their 6month processing, some are getting COPR directly and being asked to submit photos for PR card. I guess NOVEMBER AOR will start getting PPR next month in JUNE which is one month past 6month processing time.
Hi, thanks for this info! Please can you provide the link for the October AOR getting their PPR. If this is true, then that gives some good level of hope for us Nov AOR.

Metuwidy

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
Two web forms confirm the same things. Eligibility passed, criminality passed, security not yet started.

No one on this forum can tell you when security will start.
One says background verification is valid and the other says eligibility is valid. From what I’ve read on other forums eligibility and background are not the same thing.

jeslinjthomas

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
One says background verification is valid and the other says eligibility is valid. From what I’ve read on other forums eligibility and background are not the same thing.
Background check is divided into two - Security and Criminality. Your eligibility is valid in both web form and security has not been initiated, So the update is correct.

Engineer43

May 9, 2019
So in my case, i have been requested to submit RCMP nearly after 6 months of application. What stage I am then? and how long would be after submitting RCMP?

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
So in my case, i have been requested to submit RCMP nearly after 6 months of application. What stage I am then? and how long would be after submitting RCMP?
I don't think there is any stage that can be identified right now. Just hurry and do your rcmp check and upload asap.

Engineer43

May 9, 2019
I don't think there is any stage that can be identified right now. Just hurry and do your rcmp check and upload asap.
I did my RCMP over the weekend just waiting for the certificate to arrive which may take 5 to 10 business days. Not sure how long does it take from submission of RCMP and to get a response on the application.

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
I submitted my RCMP near to the end of February (within 2 weeks of getting the request) and my additional documents said uploaded until April 6th when it changed to N/A. However, this doesn't mean that is what will happen in your case. It's so hard to predict trends right now.

Engineer43

May 9, 2019
I submitted my RCMP near to the end of February (within 2 weeks of getting the request) and my additional documents said uploaded until April 6th when it changed to N/A. However, this doesn't mean that is what will happen in your case. It's so hard to predict trends right now.
Thanks, seems like its a norm to request RCMP, how long did it take you to receive the letter i.e. after giving fingerprints? i assume you did it within Canada,

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
Thanks, seems like its a norm to request RCMP, how long did it take you to receive the letter i.e. after giving fingerprints? i assume you did it within Canada,
Yes, I did it from inside Canada. Funnily, they asked for mine and not my husband's (we moved here the same time). I received the report within 10 days at my home address.