+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Patrick121

Nov 27, 2019
Banff, AB
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
I ordered GCMS notes last Friday, and submitted a web form yesterday, but still haven’t heard back on either, should I be worried?
Not at all. GCSM notes can take anywhere between 30-60 days (or longer) and IRCC can take 3+ business days to respond to webforms.

Reactions: hirumPK

hirumPK

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
I tried to set up text now on my phone to call IRCC but no area code is available.

Can anyone please suggest other ways for calling IRCC?
Try signing up through the web App on your PC/Laptop and then use the same credentials to sign in via mobile. I was facing the same issue, that's how it worked for me.

BreakingBad199

Star Member
Mar 26, 2020
I raised webform and got reply:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

I got the same response on 15th April, waiting since then.

S Kennedy

Oct 1, 2016
Banff, Alberta.
Visa Office......
CIO Ottawa
@Dee1729 @S Kennedy
I recieved an email ftom them yesterday based on my webform that I have cleared BG, Security& criminal. They're curently verifying if my app meets the requirement under the program that I applied.
Do you guys have any idea how long this process usualy is in general (reviewing eligibility), taking current pandemic out of the equation. Do any other experienced member also know?
@ishan.jaffery If your BG, Security & criminal are cleared. Next step is a final review, Standard timelines for this step is 3-4 weeks. But considering the Covid-19 situation, there is no end in sight despite hoping for best! A lot of people here in the same boat as you!

shettyskumar

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Bangalore
NOC Code......
Dear Friends ,

My AOR - 24th Nov 19 FSW-O

Below is the latest response for my web form query, everything is fine ?. Pls guide me .

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• Your file is currently located at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
  • The eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied have been met,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
The medical examination results on file are currently valid.

Reactions: Yemjim

S Kennedy

Oct 1, 2016
Banff, Alberta.
Visa Office......
CIO Ottawa
Dear Friends ,

My AOR - 24th Nov 19 FSW-O

Below is the latest response for my web form query, everything is fine ?. Pls guide me .

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• Your file is currently located at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
  • The eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied have been met,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
The medical examination results on file are currently valid.
@shettyskumar Looks like your application is looking good from the status above. You should be hearing from IRCC soon. Could be email or an update in your account. Watch out!

• Love
Reactions: shettyskumar

Shry001

Jul 14, 2019
Hi all,

Has anyone received PPR email? Where does it come from? IRCC or the embassy of country of origin?

Thank you..

Fisheye1

Jan 31, 2019
Greetings fellow members ..
My 6 months processing time ended, 100% processing completed per EE account. AOR November 3rd, Medicals Passed November 25th, Biometrics done December 10th, Application type FSW- Outland (ONP)
I raised a webform to check on status of PR application, below is what I got. Can anyone please advise what it means and how far I am from getting PR approved?

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The eligibility review is valid.
  • The security background verification is valid.
  • The criminal background verification is valid.
Furthermore, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Central Intake Office in - Sydney, Nova Scotia.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
Greetings fellow members ..
My 6 months processing time ended, 100% processing completed per EE account. AOR November 3rd, Medicals Passed November 25th, Biometrics done December 10th, Application type FSW- Outland (ONP)
I raised a webform to check on status of PR application, below is what I got. Can anyone please advise what it means and how far I am from getting PR approved?

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The eligibility review is valid.
  • The security background verification is valid.
  • The criminal background verification is valid.
Furthermore, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Central Intake Office in - Sydney, Nova Scotia.

Sincerely,
Application sounds approved. Just waiting for por now.

Kumar2020

May 9, 2020
Hi friends, I'm planning to raise web form. But I do not know the visa office where my application is being processed. Without knowing my visa office, can i raise web form. Please advise.

Fisheye1

Jan 31, 2019
Hi friends, I'm planning to raise web form. But I do not know the visa office where my application is being processed. Without knowing my visa office, can i raise web form. Please advise.
You can raise the web form and in the inquiry itself you can check what VO is working on your case