+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

tmny_01

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
Hi All,

I am at 99% of the processing timeline with 2 days remaining (AOR: Nov 8, 2019). Raised a web form last week and got a response this morning.

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The eligibility requirements are met.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the/your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry."

Anyone got a PPR or any other update with similar timelines?

Thanks,
D
Please are you FSW or PNP-O?

vggr

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Toronto - ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Edmonton
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-11-2019
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
Med's Done....
05-12-2019
Hi folks, wondering what your thoughts are on this. Got my latest GCMS notes yesterday. The latest notes say:

NOTES: 1
Created By: DD5474
Updated Date: 2020/03/25 09.38:52
Updated by: DD5474
Restricted: No
Label: General
Office: CPC-OTTAWA
Text: ***OFFICER REVIEW*** APPLICATION APPROVED***FOSS NAI, SATISFIED ALL REQUIREMENTS MET

Is this what I think it is? I've been approved, as of about a 6 weeks ago?

If so, haven't received any emails about PPS yet. Are people experiencing that IRCC are not posting any PPS at the moment because of COVID? I don't mind if not, after all I can't travel to Canda and won't be likely to get a job there until we all come out the other side of this anyway so doesn't really matter, just wondering. My 6 months is up tomorrow, incidentally.
What was the NOTES : 2 ? the previous one.

NatureBoy2

Mar 11, 2019
What was the NOTES : 2 ? the previous one.
Text for Notes 2 simply said ***ADMISSIBILITY***

Text for Notes 3 said *Officer Reviewed* Eligibility passed and criminality passed. Integrated search completed - no adverse info found.

They were all created within a few minutes of each other.

Reactions: vggr

HelloCanada910

Star Member
Sep 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
07-11-2019
I hope they will give some public announcement on when there will be some updates; it will take away some guess and lot of hassle for both applicant and ICCRC.

Reactions: nns14 and hirumPK

meggie.pham06

Feb 28, 2020
Hi guys,

CEC inland,
AOR NOV 15
MEP DEC 05
2nd GU in Feb 26
3rd GU today.

I am so happy to see GU today. Hopefully everything is going well and we all will receive golden email soooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Reactions: rovar473

love6784

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Hi guys,

CEC inland,
AOR NOV 15
MEP DEC 05
2nd GU in Feb 26
3rd GU today.

I am so happy to see GU today. Hopefully everything is going well and we all will receive golden email soooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
My application timelines are same as yours, I got 2nd GU yesterday. Did you ever called them, did you ask about eligibility?

love6784

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Hi guys,

CEC inland,
AOR NOV 15
MEP DEC 05
2nd GU in Feb 26
3rd GU today.

My application timelines are same as yours, I got 2nd GU yesterday. Did you ever called them, did you ask about eligibility?