+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

FamilyHilton

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
Hi, I really hope its a good sign too.
I am a PNP-Outland applicant (Alberta). I definitely understand how you're feeling, the disappointment every time I log in to check is real. It was really nice to log in and see application updated, even though I'm not sure what it was for. I ordered my GCSM notes at the start of March so it could possibly be this that has caused the ghost update, but I'm really hoping its because something else has progressed on with my application. I hope both our applications are approved soon.
Hey Laura,

Are you a nurse?? I'm a nurse too and also heading for Alberta. The last time I heard from CIC via a webform, which was quite some time ago now, they said everything was valid, just security clearance that wasn't started. I'm hoping the ghost update this week will be either security clearance starting or finished. Can't stop checking our account every day!! Although i'm slightly concerned at the moment what will happen in the UK with house prices and being able to sell!

Reactions: RN-LauraB

dray2019

Jun 4, 2019
Hi,

I am at 96% processing with 7 days remaining to hit the 6 months processing time mark. My Timelines:

AOR: Nov 8, 2019
Medicals Passed: Dec 3, 2019

Stream: CEC

I have had 3 ghost updates until now with the latest one today morning.

I called CIC just 2 days back and they mentioned:

Criminality: Passed
Eligibility: Under Process/Ongoing
Security: Not started yet

Anyone with similar situation?

Thanks,
D

karthikb_itpro

Star Member
May 26, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-11-2019
Doc's Request.
31-10-2019
Nomination.....
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
20-11-2019
IELTS Request
11-05-2019
Med's Request
20-11-2019
Med's Done....
10-12-2019
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
08-12-2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi All - Update from my side:

Reactions: dn3

karthikb_itpro

Star Member
May 26, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-11-2019
Doc's Request.
31-10-2019
Nomination.....
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
20-11-2019
IELTS Request
11-05-2019
Med's Request
20-11-2019
Med's Done....
10-12-2019
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
08-12-2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Called IRCC just now and Eligibility - Passed, Security - Passed, Criminality - Passed, application is in the final stage of processing right now

vggr

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Toronto - ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Edmonton
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-11-2019
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
Med's Done....
05-12-2019
Called IRCC just now and Eligibility - Passed, Security - Passed, Criminality - Passed, application is in the final stage of processing right now
That sounds great,
I have a similar timeline, and raised a webform this week, I hope to get an update on the coming week.

jeslinjthomas

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
Hi,

I am at 96% processing with 7 days remaining to hit the 6 months processing time mark. My Timelines:

AOR: Nov 8, 2019
Medicals Passed: Dec 3, 2019

Stream: CEC

I have had 3 ghost updates until now with the latest one today morning.

I called CIC just 2 days back and they mentioned:

Criminality: Passed
Eligibility: Under Process/Ongoing
Security: Not started yet

Anyone with similar situation?

Thanks,
D
I am also in same situation. November 21 AOR, Medicals Passed- 10 December, Criminality - Passed, Eligibility - In Progress.
As you had a GU today, it will be good to raise a webform to see what got passed today.

dray2019

Jun 4, 2019
I am also in same situation. November 21 AOR, Medicals Passed- 10 December, Criminality - Passed, Eligibility - In Progress.
As you had a GU today, it will be good to raise a webform to see what got passed today.
Thanks for the suggestion. I will raise a web form and lets see what they have to say.

Thanks,
D

Goodnews16

Nov 27, 2016
Same AOR Nov 21 PNP; Got a ghost update today. I will call on Monday to know the update.

RN-LauraB

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
Australia
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
CIO Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05/11/2020
Hey Laura,

Are you a nurse?? I'm a nurse too and also heading for Alberta. The last time I heard from CIC via a webform, which was quite some time ago now, they said everything was valid, just security clearance that wasn't started. I'm hoping the ghost update this week will be either security clearance starting or finished. Can't stop checking our account every day!! Although i'm slightly concerned at the moment what will happen in the UK with house prices and being able to sell!
Hey, yes I'm a nurse too. Originally from the UK too (Manchester) but currently living in Australia. What part of Alberta are you looking at moving to? We're looking at Calgary.
Every reply I've received from webform has told me different things (sometimes looking like my progress has gone backwards), so i ordered my GCSM notes, but they have been delayed by up to 120 days. I'm really hoping this ghost update is movement on my application as it appeared to have been untouched since December (after meds & Bio). I'm checking my emails and account all the time also lol
Ahhh yeah I can imagine, do you have to sell before you can move? Hoping you don't struggle and prices don't drop dramatically.
Hope you hear something soon too, fingers crossed for us both.

alyeshakaur

Apr 28, 2020
ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
edmonton/ottawa
NOC Code......
Med's Done....
17-12-2019
I'm Nov 02 19' AOR. I'm still waiting for my ppr. Tommorow it will be exact 6 months. I called them about the update but the agent told me that it is in Niagra Falls office and they're still working on my application and read the same updates that I can see through GC KEY app portal. How do you guys get all the info about security is done and app is in final stage? I also filled about webform and got a generic response:
- The eligibilty verifications are in progress
- The BG verifications are currently valid.
Then the bs message that every app takes different times and we make sue we will complete your app in time.
I thought I was the only one but I'm seeing lots of people facing the delays as well.
Hi

You have to ask very specifically as what you want to know otherwise agents provide you with very generic information. For my Webform or on telephone I always ask " What is the current status of my eligibility, security and criminality as well as name of my VO" . The usual answers can be not started or passed or under review.

Once everything is passed (all stages such as eligibility, security ,criminality) the application just needs a final review by officer before being finalized, that's when we say it is in final stage.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: HelloCanada910

Dee1729

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
I'm Nov 02 19' AOR. I'm still waiting for my ppr. Tommorow it will be exact 6 months. I called them about the update but the agent told me that it is in Niagra Falls office and they're still working on my application and read the same updates that I can see through GC KEY app portal. How do you guys get all the info about security is done and app is in final stage? I also filled about webform and got a generic response:
- The eligibilty verifications are in progress
- The BG verifications are currently valid.
Then the bs message that every app takes different times and we make sue we will complete your app in time.
I thought I was the only one but I'm seeing lots of people facing the delays as well.
Please keep us posted. Mine is Nov 3rd, one day remaining. Anyone from Nov 1st AOR received email for PPR?

La229ra

Apr 28, 2020
Hello everyone,
How important is it to update your application if you have changed jobs. provided your new job may not give you a reference letter if the IRCC requests for one?