+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Addan29

May 16, 2018
Italy
@Addan29 , it does say they will contact you through your portal. See that section:
A correspondence will be sent to advise you and your family members (if applicable) of this decision. You may be asked to send documents to finalize your application.
Oh perfect. That i was wondering. They have started to contact people through the portal and not via mail, are you sure about this?
Thanks for the reply by the way

oddy4real

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Review of eligibility - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical result - Review of medical results
  • December 10, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - Review of additional documents
  • Not applicable.
Interview - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - Biometrics
  • December 17, 2019 Completed.
Background check - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Congratulations.

Your GCKey profile won't change to 'approved' until your passport has been stamped.

Muskan_Jolly

Apr 10, 2019
delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
in process
ok. what does it say under background check? lot of people with similar aor's got GU pertaining to this particular field in last few weeks. And don't worry...you will get ppr soon (once they start issuing it)
They say...the background check is still in progress.. !

tarnikumar

Jul 26, 2018
Hi All,
I applied on 14th Nov 2019, and then Dec 5 status was updated as "Medical Passed" after that there is no update to my profile. I did not get biometrics request as well. is there any one with similar case?
Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • December 5, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Kkaur07

Mar 16, 2020
Winnipeg
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
B
AOR Received.
Nov 18
Med's Done....
10-12-2019
Hi All,
I applied on 14th Nov 2019, and then Dec 5 status was updated as "Medical Passed" after that there is no update to my profile. I did not get biometrics request as well. is there any one with similar case?
There is some specific date after that they have started taking the biometrics for inland applicants as well. As far as I know it was from December or January. I submitted my biometrics because I didn’t know that it is not mandatory for me to submit. People who applied after those dates are getting biometrics request. I think you should be fine. My AOR is nov 18 and medical passed Dec 10. I have the same status in my online portal that they’re processing my eligibility and background.

Reactions: tarnikumar

aliakbarc87

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Hi All,
For Inland applications, biometrics is applicable only for the application submitted after Dec 3,2019. In your case, you have submitted on Nov itself.

inlandapplicant

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi. For inland applicants, did you notice on your profile under document status, that they have changed the visa counterfoil to invalid, and have added copr document as valid? They updated this yesterday in my account.

what does this mean? My copr expiring on June 9.

tarnikumar

Jul 26, 2018
There is some specific date after that they have started taking the biometrics for inland applicants as well. As far as I know it was from December or January. I submitted my biometrics because I didn’t know that it is not mandatory for me to submit. People who applied after those dates are getting biometrics request. I think you should be fine. My AOR is nov 18 and medical passed Dec 10. I have the same status in my online portal that they’re processing my eligibility and background.
Thank you... is there any news that, they are delaying process due to COVID?

Kkaur07

Mar 16, 2020
Winnipeg
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
B
AOR Received.
Nov 18
Med's Done....
10-12-2019
Thank you... is there any news that, they are delaying process due to COVID?
They have said the process is slowed down but no new update about how long they’re taking to process the applications. From this group I can assume that they are working but slowly, we should expect our approvals near by the final dates. I have tried calling them but every time I call I can’t reach out to them because their lines are running busy.

ExpertAnya

Aug 4, 2019
For Inland applications, biometrics is applicable only for the application submitted after Dec 3,2019. In your case, you have submitted on Nov itself.
Hi, My case is very similar. Inland applicant, AOR - 28-Nov, Medical Passed - 18Dec. I did not receive any request for biometric and no update in the online profile.
Where did you find this cut off date of Dec 03?

aliakbarc87

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Hi, My case is very similar. Inland applicant, AOR - 28-Nov, Medical Passed - 18Dec. I did not receive any request for biometric and no update in the online profile.
Where did you find this cut off date of Dec 03?
Please refer https://www.canadim.com/immigration-news/biometrics-required-immigration-candidates-applying-within-canada/
I applied for my WP extension in March 2020 and received Biometrics request within one week. But for my PR application Aor in Nov 2019 didn’t receive Biometrics request.

Iam_cracker

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019
Reactions: aliakbarc87

Cecapplicant001

Apr 21, 2020
Hi All,
I have similar case like yours same date.
Documents submitted- Nov 15th
Medicals passed - Dec 5th
Got biometrics request but got another email same day that it was sent in error. I called them, they said since I submitted before dec 3rd, I am.not required to do biometrics.
However, I did receive one ghost update in between but after that it's been alot time I haven't gotten any update. I am a bit worried now.