+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

lightspeed97

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Normally you get CoPR after landing but they skipped that process. I don’t have to do landing anymore. They only gave me instruction to sent a passport photograph for my PR card
That makes sense! so you’re instantly a permanent resident .

I never understood why there was need for inland applicants to perform landing in the first place

Muskan_Jolly

Apr 10, 2019
delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
in process
Hello everyone ! My AOR date is November 6, 2019 and i passed medicals on 22nd november ,2019..paid rprf on 1st feb, 2020.. only 13 days left for my timeline to elapse ..it's on may 6,2020.. ! I raised a web form a week ago and got the following reply .. please if anyone could explain what's the actual status of my application and when can i expect PPR.. Following is the reply i got from Mail..

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your permanent residence application.

• Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
  • The responsible office reviewed the eligibility requirements under the class for which you have applied. You can expect to be contacted if additional information is necessary.
· The security background verification has not been initiated.

• The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Although processing times may vary, rest assured that we are committed to finalizing your application within the regular processing time.

We invite you to visit our website for more information on what to expect after a permanent residence application is submitted.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

KoKo_

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Hello,

Apart from contacting them via webform, what is the IRCC's number if i am calling from outside Canada?
Thanks

ishan1789

Mar 1, 2020
Hello everyone ! My AOR date is November 6, 2019 and i passed medicals on 22nd november ,2019..paid rprf on 1st feb, 2020.. only 13 days left for my timeline to elapse ..it's on may 6,2020.. ! I raised a web form a week ago and got the following reply .. please if anyone could explain what's the actual status of my application and when can i expect PPR.. Following is the reply i got from Mail..

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your permanent residence application.

• Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
  • The responsible office reviewed the eligibility requirements under the class for which you have applied. You can expect to be contacted if additional information is necessary.

Although processing times may vary, rest assured that we are committed to finalizing your application within the regular processing time.

We invite you to visit our website for more information on what to expect after a permanent residence application is submitted.

FSW-O? did u get any GU's?

Sho_bha

Star Member
Feb 18, 2019

Same response for my application . My AOR is NOV 20

Reactions: Muskan_Jolly

Hemish

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Hello everyone. I Got my PR today. Inland PNP applicant. No interview. Straight to CoPR. Thank you guys for all your post and support. Aor november 8
Congratulations..

My Aor 4 November and VO is Etobicoke not update yet. Hopefully will update soon.

Reactions: rovar473

IndCad

Apr 16, 2020
this is great news ! i imagine this will be the approach for inland folks for the next few months .
My question though is did they include any instructions on landing ? or do you just print the copr and skip landing
I got PPR request last week . Not sure if this process is for everyone ?

Reactions: Kdte

ishan1789

Mar 1, 2020
FSW-O, no ghost updates.. Can't see any visible change on the profile except that of elapse time.
ok. what does it say under background check? lot of people with similar aor's got GU pertaining to this particular field in last few weeks. And don't worry...you will get ppr soon (once they start issuing it)

Addan29

May 16, 2018
Italy
Hello Everybody!

Today they informed me via webform that my PR application has been approved! However, I haven't received a PPR yet.
Does anybody know how it works from now on? Should I just wait?
Timeline and details:

CRS: 475
Program: FSW-O [Currently in Canada as a tourist, address changed]
Visa Office: Ottawa

ITA -> October 31st
AOR -> November 12th
Medical passed -> November 27th
Biometrics -> November 27th
Update (email) -> November 28th
GU (no email) -> March 20th
PR Approved via webform -> April 23rd​

Last edited: