14-11-2019
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
Med's Done....
05-12-2019
I saw the message n my cic account
Congrats.
Does it just happen ? (today)

When did they issue you PPR ? (asked to sent the passport)

jsidhu1

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Just got a response from the webform which I raised last week:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision.
Same thing here since March 10, 2020. Decision made on file but no update yet. Tried to call but too busy. We just can wait more longer.

lightspeed97

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
I mean I got my visa and CoPR through my cic account
this is great news ! i imagine this will be the approach for inland folks for the next few months .
My question though is did they include any instructions on landing ? or do you just print the copr and skip landing

RN-LauraB

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
Australia
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
CIO Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05/11/2020
Hi,

I received a reply yesterday from my webform inquiry.

AOR: 6th November 2019

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that currently:
  • The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied, you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are in process.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.
  • The medical examination results on file are valid.
While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the/your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

My previous webform reply from approx 6 weeks ago stated:
  • The eligibility requirements are met.
  • The background verifications have not been initiated.
  • The security background verification is valid.
  • The criminal background verification is valid.
  • The medical examination results on file are valid.
I'm a little confused why my eligiblity and criminal verification's are back to being in process and security not initiated, when last time my eligibility was met, and security and criminal verification's were both valid (although last time I was confused why it said my background verification's hadn't been initiated, despite security & criminal both being valid).

I have ordered my GCSM notes (early March), but they have extended their deadline by a further 90 days so don't think I'll be receiving them anytime soon. Any suggestions on why my application will have gone backwards?

Ofure1

Oct 4, 2019
Normally you get CoPR after landing but they skipped that process. I don’t have to do landing anymore. They only gave me instruction to sent a passport photograph for my PR card

this is great news ! i imagine this will be the approach for inland folks for the next few months .
My question though is did they include any instructions on landing ? or do you just print the copr and skip landing

AEdna100

Star Member
Apr 14, 2020
That means you have passed. When I called them , they said eligibility is still in progress. Did you had any Ghost Update recently?
No I didn't get any ghost update. The last was like some months ago. And they also acknowledged that I sent a supporting document via webform to support my case.