+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

AliZeus

May 3, 2019
Inland Applicant, FSW, on WP
AOR on October 31, 2019.
Medical passed mid November.
Jan 30, 2020: requested to submit RPRF, Schedule A, and Travel History
Timeline ends on April 30 and no update so far.

tomdele

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
I just got off phone with IRCC. The lady was nice and she asked all the formal questions to ensure I am the applicant. She later looked into my file and that everything I asked eligibility, crimality and security had been completed and waiting for approval to be sent out and she doesnt know when because they have limited staff at the moment. I asked about my file location, she checked again and she saidthe file is still in Halifax office. I asked if the file will be sent to Ottawa she checked again she said the file would be sent to Vancouver for my Copr since I am already in Canada and there wont be a need to send passport to Ottawa to reduce work load there and that I should just wait for the next instructions or email through my account.

Metuwidy

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
I just got off phone with IRCC. The lady was nice and she asked all the formal questions to ensure I am the applicant. She later looked into my file and that everything I asked eligibility, crimality and security had been completed and waiting for approval to be sent out and she doesnt know when because they have limited staff at the moment. I asked about my file location, she checked again and she saidthe file is still in Halifax office. I asked if the file will be sent to Ottawa she checked again she said the file would be sent to Vancouver for my Copr since I am already in Canada and there wont be a need to send passport to Ottawa to reduce work load there and that I should just wait for the next instructions or email through my account.
How did you contact them?

Reactions: cindy0001

HelloCanada910

Star Member
Sep 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
07-11-2019
Dial cic toll free. Follow prompts. They are operational but at a reduced number. I called and talk to them yesterday.
Good to know that they are operational, it would be really helpful IRCC publish some kind of timelines about the processing as it will take out some stress from all the people who are waiting for progress. I hope everything will be back to normal within couple of weeks. :(

idlevise.mg42

Mar 12, 2020
Good to know that they are operational, it would be really helpful IRCC publish some kind of timelines about the processing as it will take out some stress from all the people who are waiting for progress. I hope everything will be back to normal within couple of weeks. :(
my file didnt move an inch. hope they will be back in full force.

idlevise.mg42

Mar 12, 2020
AOR dec 8. First time i called was on feb 14th and most recent was yesterday. Eligibility - Met. Security - Not started. Im PNP - inland. Havent moved.

aliakbarc87

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Just now I have called IRCC and got below information on my application. I got a GU in my account on Monday and I didn't receive any emails.
Eligibility : Passed
Criminality: Passed
Security: Passed
Medical Passed
Agent told me that it may take time get the approval/PPR request since IRCC is currently working with limited staff.

Please find my timeline:
CEC-Inland
AOR: Nov 26 - 2019
Med: Dec 12 - 2019
GU1: March 9 - 2020(Background status changed from "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check" to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information". But didn't receive any emails.
GU2: April 2020 - no changes in profile and no email
Waiting fro Final Decision and PPR......

VO is Edmonton

Happy to share that IRCC is processing applications.