+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Olu.wa.se.un

Nov 14, 2019
Oh really. Actually, mine turned to not applicable the next day after I paid. But since then, there hasn’t been any update. What stream are you on please?
I'm on the FSW Stream.
Just relax. Your RPRF has been accepted. They don't need anything else from you for now. It means they're processing the rest of your application.
Nobody has heard about PPR from IRCC for awhile because of COVID-19. Once this is over, then we can start to get PPRs.

Iam_cracker

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019
First of a RR by itself is not an issue in itself. It can be for any reason, or simple the analyst or the assistant asking the officer to review the work reference letters before marking the eligibility as passed.

When claiming points for foreign work experience, you have to submit a work reference as per IRCC requirements, which includes job duties. If your job duties are missing, you will not be awarded points for it, which mat affect your CRS score. You have to have a CRS score over the cut-off.

See the cRS grid to see if you may be losing any points: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/criteria-comprehensive-ranking-system/grid.html
I know a couple of common friends who did not had RR from foreign work experience, they wrote letter of explanation with the email from the previous foreign employer that they have stopped issues any RR letters. I did the same thing, especially Indian IT companies have stopped giving the RR letters, I mentioned that in my Letter of Explanation, I also attached the email PDFs that has my conversation with the HR department where they clearly stated that they have stopped issuing RR letter, I hope Visa officer understands the issue. For my foreign work experience I only got the paystubs, salary certificate and relieving letter that has my designation and employment term on it. I guess it’s a 50-50 change , depending on the visa officer.

AEdna100

Star Member
Apr 14, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon @legalfalcon or any kind member.

I submitted my docs in Nov 2, 2019and got medical passed by nov. 19. I’m an inland applicant.

My question is with regards to I am a bit worried. I mistakingly picked a work experience and placed it on the wrong date on my transmitted documents. I got invited and now i checked through GCMS note and it shows that Eligibility: Review Required on my work experience because of the date discrepancies on my work experience. IT WAS ABSOLUTELY A HUMAN ERROR ON MY PART but if they can verify from the documents I sent they'd notice the discrepancy. For example, I wrote Company A: 2014-2016, when it should have been Company A 2012-2014. However, I have all the documents to prove that it is Company A 2012-2014, and I submitted same during ITA. Please what do you think I should do? My estimated processing time from CIC is to elapse in May, 2020. I haven't heard from them yet, and I learned it usually takes longer when your document is under review. Should I proactively send a letter to them explaining what I observed using the webform? Is this a really life threatening error? It’s purely unintentional and all my documents are legit and I’m ready for an interview if required, however I heard this could be regarded as misrepresentation. Currently my file is in Ottawa for review it was initially received in Sydney.

Assessment
Eligibility review required
Security not started
Criminality passed
Medical passed
Info sharing passed

Online status
Application status - we are processing your application. We will send you a message when there’s an update
Review of eligibility - we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility
Review of medical. - you passed medical
Review of additional docs - we don’t need additional docs
Interview - you don’t need interview
Background check - we are processing your background check
Final decision - your application is in progress. We will send a message when a final decision is made

CASE PROCESSING AGENT NOTE
Text:
A11.2 - CASE PROCESSING AGENT: Lock-in Date: 2019-11-02 PA: ***** - EE FSW Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.
Ml3 ------------------------------------
SUMMARY NOTES: NOTE: REVIEW REQUIRED OF EMPLOYMENT RECORDS REGARDING DECLARED WORK PERIOD - EDOC # ( *******) A11.2: Review Required R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS : APPEARS TO MEET R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FUNDS : APPEARS TO MEET FSW points total: 68 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete"

"WORK ------------------------------------
EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2019-11-02 Primary Occupation: NOC 5241 Graphic Designers and Illustrators EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Master's Degree: ******* 2009-03 to 2011-09 - Art Director (NOC: 5241) - at *********** - eDoc# ************ - Letter dated 2019-08-30 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. - Letter confirms salary of ************ per year - Letter confirms full/time employment; FSW Work: 1 year and 11 months. CRS Foreign Work: 1 year and 11 months. 2016-02 to 2018-09 - Deputy Group Art Director (NOC 5241)- at ************ eDoc# ************ *Review Required* Note REVIEW WORK PERIOD ON EMPLOYMENT LETTER VS CLAIMED TIME - Letter confirms salary of na FSW Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 1 year(s) 11 month(s) of 3 year(s) -
REVIEW REQUIRED

Please what do I do? Thank you.

Iam_cracker

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon @legalfalcon or any kind member.

I submitted my docs in Nov 2, 2019and got medical passed by nov. 19. I’m an inland applicant.

My question is with regards to I am a bit worried. I mistakingly picked a work experience and placed it on the wrong date on my transmitted documents. I got invited and now i checked through GCMS note and it shows that Eligibility: Review Required on my work experience because of the date discrepancies on my work experience. IT WAS ABSOLUTELY A HUMAN ERROR ON MY PART but if they can verify from the documents I sent they'd notice the discrepancy. For example, I wrote Company A: 2014-2016, when it should have been Company A 2012-2014. However, I have all the documents to prove that it is Company A 2012-2014, and I submitted same during ITA. Please what do you think I should do? My estimated processing time from CIC is to elapse in May, 2020. I haven't heard from them yet, and I learned it usually takes longer when your document is under review. Should I proactively send a letter to them explaining what I observed using the webform? Is this a really life threatening error? It’s purely unintentional and all my documents are legit and I’m ready for an interview if required, however I heard this could be regarded as misrepresentation. Currently my file is in Ottawa for review it was initially received in Sydney.

Assessment
Eligibility review required
Security not started
Criminality passed
Medical passed
Info sharing passed

Online status
Application status - we are processing your application. We will send you a message when there’s an update
Review of eligibility - we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility
Review of medical. - you passed medical
Review of additional docs - we don’t need additional docs
Interview - you don’t need interview
Background check - we are processing your background check
Final decision - your application is in progress. We will send a message when a final decision is made

CASE PROCESSING AGENT NOTE
Text:
A11.2 - CASE PROCESSING AGENT: Lock-in Date: 2019-11-02 PA: ***** - EE FSW Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.
Ml3 ------------------------------------
SUMMARY NOTES: NOTE: REVIEW REQUIRED OF EMPLOYMENT RECORDS REGARDING DECLARED WORK PERIOD - EDOC # ( *******) A11.2: Review Required R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS : APPEARS TO MEET R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FUNDS : APPEARS TO MEET FSW points total: 68 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete"

"WORK ------------------------------------
EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2019-11-02 Primary Occupation: NOC 5241 Graphic Designers and Illustrators EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Master's Degree: ******* 2009-03 to 2011-09 - Art Director (NOC: 5241) - at *********** - eDoc# ************ - Letter dated 2019-08-30 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. - Letter confirms salary of ************ per year - Letter confirms full/time employment; FSW Work: 1 year and 11 months. CRS Foreign Work: 1 year and 11 months. 2016-02 to 2018-09 - Deputy Group Art Director (NOC 5241)- at ************ eDoc# ************ *Review Required* Note REVIEW WORK PERIOD ON EMPLOYMENT LETTER VS CLAIMED TIME - Letter confirms salary of na FSW Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 1 year(s) 11 month(s) of 3 year(s) -
REVIEW REQUIRED

Please what do I do? Thank you.
Well now your story entirely changes, it might be regarded as misrepresentation even though unintentional. Not sure what to say here, I don’t have any experience in this kind of situation.

Iam_cracker

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019
Thanks S Kennedy!

I don't know my visa office.

This is the response I got from IRCC:

"We are pleased to inform you that your permanent residence application has been approved.

A correspondence will be sent to advise you and your family members (if applicable) of this decision. You may be asked to send documents to finalize your application.

A Confirmation of Permanent Residence and a permanent resident visa, if you are from a country that requires a visa, will be sent to you and your family members (if applicable). Please follow the instructions that will be sent with your documents."
If that’s what the webform says, what’s the status on your account ? Is it different fro
Webform ?

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Oh really. Please what’s your timeline like? Which stream? And have you heard any update from them since then?
FSW-O. AOR Sep 26 2019. I received my RPRF request quite early, in fact, just one month after AOR. At that time, everything was in progress. I got a couple of ADRs and then remedical request on 20 Jan 2020 and passed 14 Feb. Since then nothing. My local visa office is outside Canada and is slow.

I notice for RPRF they either ask early and takes time to get PPR or they ask late (many months after AOR) and PPR is quick (within a month after it is accepted). All the best to you.

Reactions: Pandora18

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I know a couple of common friends who did not had RR from foreign work experience, they wrote letter of explanation with the email from the previous foreign employer that they have stopped issues any RR letters. I did the same thing, especially Indian IT companies have stopped giving the RR letters, I mentioned that in my Letter of Explanation, I also attached the email PDFs that has my conversation with the HR department where they clearly stated that they have stopped issuing RR letter, I hope Visa officer understands the issue. For my foreign work experience I only got the paystubs, salary certificate and relieving letter that has my designation and employment term on it. I guess it’s a 50-50 change , depending on the visa officer.
The law is very clear, Job Duties have to be provided. If you cannot get them form the HR, you can ask your supervisor, colleague (former or current) to provide you one.

Without the JDs, your NOC cannot be ascertained and your application cannot be approved.

Limeydc13

Feb 18, 2020
Philippines
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-12-2019
Hi guys. I was just wondering if there is an impact on the processing times if my visa office is located in the province who gave me a nomination? Thanks

haiderijaz

Star Member
Nov 30, 2011
Islamabad, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2019
Doc's Request.
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
I just called IRCC and was told that eligibility has been passed and that the last thing left on my application is security. Can someone please tell security only constitutes background check or does it involved verifying proof of funds, NOC etc. Or that may have already been done under eligibility?

alqudsi89

Aug 24, 2018
I just called IRCC and was told that eligibility has been passed and that the last thing left on my application is security. Can someone please tell security only constitutes background check or does it involved verifying proof of funds, NOC etc. Or that may have already been done under eligibility?
I think its just your background check in the foreign country...not like criminality...from what i saw so far, proof of funds is something to go through in determining eligibility

haiderijaz

Star Member
Nov 30, 2011
Islamabad, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2019
Doc's Request.
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
I think its just your background check in the foreign country...not like criminality...from what i saw so far, proof of funds is something to go through in determining eligibility
Oh let's see. I have a brief travel history twice to one country for visit to holy sites and one visit to UK for study which falls out of the 5 years' bracket.