+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Pandora18

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
Hi everyone.

My AOR was November 29, 2019. Medicals and Biometrics has been sorted out since December 2019.

On April 1, I got the RPRF request letter. I paid on April 2. Since then, there’s been no update on my file. I tried calling IRCC some days ago but their call centers were down.

I don’t know if there’s anyone who is in the same situation(recently paid RPRF). If so, has there been an update on your file? Please I will appreciate any insightful response. I’m on the FSW Outland stream.

Thanks!!

Ric21

Apr 9, 2020
Hello everyone,

I had raised a webform. AOR is 9th Nov, Med Passed 9th December. Last time I used a webfrom they said eligibility is valid and security not started. This time everything says currently valid/valid but the agent did not comment on eligibility. VISA office is Ottawa. Can someone comment on the possible status of application @legalfalcon any thoughts? See the reply from IRCC webform below

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
  • The medical examination results on file are valid.
All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

Thanks

NK
I'm in the same boat. Not sure if eligibility is implied in this case or not. Let me know if you get any update on this. Or someone can help clarify. Thanks

Hemish

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Hello Everyone,

Here is my timeline:

AOR: 4 November, 2019
Med Pass: 26 November, 2019
BGC: 26 November, 2019
Stream : OINP (Inland) EE
No update after.

I ordered GCMS note on March 13 and received on April 15. Here the detail is below:

Assessment:

Eligibility : Recommend Passed
Security : Not Started
Criminality : In Progress
Medical : Passed
Info Sharing : Complete

Note 1:

Label: EE Eligibility
Office: Etobicoke IRCC
Text:
REVIEW TYPE: Case Analyst APPLICATION: ##### REGULATION: PNP: CEC, 2019-11-04 I have verified this application under Section 11.2 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and make the following determination. RECOMMENDATION:***Appears to meet requirements*** A11.2: APPEARS MET Ready to Finalize ______________________ CIVIL STATUS: NO CONCERNS PA (Name), MARRIED Marriage certificate is on file PASSPORT EXPIRY: 0000/00/00 SPOUSE/CL (Name), ACCOMPANYING PASSPORT EXPIRY: ____________________ INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA (Name) In Status -WP Valid Until: 0000-00-00 Android Developer NO ADVERSE INFORMATION SPOUSE/CL (Name) Additional Notes Residence: ON Province of Nomination: ON PNC# 00000 DESCRIPTION: Non-Employer Driven PNC valid at receive date Y _____________________ A11.2 CRS ASSESSMENT: APPEARS MET CRS Score at ITA: 1055 / Min CRS Score for Round: 475 Total CRS Points Assessed: 1000 PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR ***600 - PROVINCIAL NOMINATION -Verified by CIO*** *Work Experience* 035 - CRS Canadian Work Duration -Verified _______ WORK EXPERIENCE(S): Qualifying Period: from 04NOV2016 to 03NOV2019 2) Android Developer - (NOC2174) 2018/03 to 2019/05 at CMPNY NAME. LOE Salary$ : 00/hr. Submitted letter(s) of reference 2019/05/28 which is/are assessed as follows: EDOCS NUMBER(S): 0000000 The duties listed in the letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with a substantial number of the main duties under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference appear to demonstrate that the PA met the minimum requirements of 12 months of work experience.

Note 2:

Label: EE Eligibility
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text:
REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION #: ###### REGULATION: PNP I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 475 CRS SCORE: 1,055 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: Existing UCI Spouse Application Promoted: Existing UCI SP: Statutory details located in separate GCMS note Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Spouse Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified ----LANGUAGES----- Principal Applicant 1 -English- IEL TS and Met Threshold & Verified Spouse 1 -English- IEL TS and Verified -----EDUCATION----- Primary Applicant 1-ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site. ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelor's Degree (four years) & Postgraduate Diploma (one year) Foreign credential provided Spouse 1-ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site. ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelor's Degree (four years) Foreign credential provided 2-Canadian educational credential on file; credential reviewed;Canadian Institution Verified Level of education: Diploma
(two years) -----POLICE CERTIFICATE----- Primary Applicant PA RCMP Screening NRT 1- India police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality

Anyone can explain?

Thanks

Last edited:

Olu.wa.se.un

Nov 14, 2019
Hi everyone.

My AOR was November 29, 2019. Medicals and Biometrics has been sorted out since December 2019.

On April 1, I got the RPRF request letter. I paid on April 2. Since then, there’s been no update on my file. I tried calling IRCC some days ago but their call centers were down.

I don’t know if there’s anyone who is in the same situation(recently paid RPRF). If so, has there been an update on your file? Please I will appreciate any insightful response. I’m on the FSW Outland stream.

Thanks!!
Nothing to worry about. Make sure your RPRF receipt is uploaded. They'll get back to you. Just be patient

Reactions: Pandora18

Pandora18

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
I was.
It said it was uploaded.
Then went to reviewing for over a month. Then went back to not applicable.
Oh really. Actually, mine turned to not applicable the next day after I paid. But since then, there hasn’t been any update. What stream are you on please?

Pandora18

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
Hello guys

Has anyone done landing interview since the lock down started?

Not sure, but I seriously doubt. Reason being that only exempted travellers are allowed to land in Canada for now until the travel ban is lifted. As for the exempted class, you can check out canada govt website. Meanwhile, for PR applicants, it’s only those whose application were approved on or before 18th March, that can land during this lockdown. For more info, check out the website.

tomdele

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
I need an advice from experience members of this forum. My aor is nov 15 and last the I called ircc my eligibility was recommemded pass, security not started, criminality in progress, medical passed. I am pnp bc stream. There is a restructuring in my organization and got another management position within same organization but less $2.55 from previous hourly rate. I read that I need to report the changes to bc pnp, though I still meet the bc financial threshold. Will this have impact on my ircc application processing when I update bc pnp or put my ircc application on hold till bc pnp decides? I am so confused now because I almost get to the finish line before the change in position happen. I need advice please because I am stressed out at the moment

shyamzp

Apr 19, 2020
Hi All, My timeline as below. Review officer has not added the "job offer" 50 points. Uploaded the Intra Company Transferee offer letter with job description. Planning to respond this week based on your feedback. See highlighted below in red.

• WP Valid Aug 2021
  • AOR: 10 Dec 2019
  • Med Pass: 24 Dec 2019
  • Biometrics: 30 Dec 2019

I ordered GCMS note on March 13 and received on April 16.

ASSESSMENTS
  • Eligibility: Review Required
  • Security: Not Started
  • HIRV:
  • Criminality: Passed
  • Org Crime:
  • Medical: Passed Misrepresentation:
  • Info Sharing: Complete
  • Other Reqs:
  • Final:

ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Review Required SUMMARY NOTES: CLIENT NOT AWARDED POINTS FOR ARRANGED WORK EXPERIENCE AT THIS TIME. LETTER OF OFFER DOES NOT INDICATE EITHER PERMANENT EMPLOYMENT OR GUARANTEE ONE YEAR OF EMPLOYMENT AFTER RECEIVING PERMANENT RESIDENCE. PLEASE REVIEW O/E Associated: AECOM Middle East Ltd A11.2: Review Required R87.1: CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met RPRF: Complete

jeslinjthomas

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
Hi All, My timeline as below. Review officer has not added the "job offer" 50 points. Uploaded the Intra Company Transferee offer letter with job description. Planning to respond this week based on your feedback. See highlighted below in red.

• WP Valid Aug 2021
  • AOR: 10 Dec 2019
  • Med Pass: 24 Dec 2019
  • Biometrics: 30 Dec 2019

I ordered GCMS note on March 13 and received on April 16.

ASSESSMENTS
  • Eligibility: Review Required
  • Security: Not Started
  • HIRV:
  • Criminality: Passed
  • Org Crime:
  • Medical: Passed Misrepresentation:
  • Info Sharing: Complete
  • Other Reqs:
  • Final:

ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Review Required SUMMARY NOTES: CLIENT NOT AWARDED POINTS FOR ARRANGED WORK EXPERIENCE AT THIS TIME. LETTER OF OFFER DOES NOT INDICATE EITHER PERMANENT EMPLOYMENT OR GUARANTEE ONE YEAR OF EMPLOYMENT AFTER RECEIVING PERMANENT RESIDENCE. PLEASE REVIEW O/E Associated: AECOM Middle East Ltd A11.2: Review Required R87.1: CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met RPRF: Complete
Did they contact for additional documents?

vggr

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Toronto - ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Edmonton
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-11-2019
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
Med's Done....
05-12-2019
They have not. Guessing without this covid slow down, I would have been facing a rejection!!
I think you should consider an immigration lawyer (not a consultant) to help you before it's too late.

If you are lucky they can ask you another letter but by the policy of IRCC right now it's more likely getting a refusal (my guess) if without the 50 points you don't reach the draw score threshold.