+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Kaur Ravneet

Aug 25, 2018
@Kaur Ravneet Congrats, can you share the response you got from IRCC webform that said it's approved, you can mask the sensitive information fields!
Also, Is your visa office CPC-Ottawa?
Thanks S Kennedy!

I don't know my visa office.

This is the response I got from IRCC:

"We are pleased to inform you that your permanent residence application has been approved.

A correspondence will be sent to advise you and your family members (if applicable) of this decision. You may be asked to send documents to finalize your application.

A Confirmation of Permanent Residence and a permanent resident visa, if you are from a country that requires a visa, will be sent to you and your family members (if applicable). Please follow the instructions that will be sent with your documents."

vggr

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Toronto - ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Edmonton
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-11-2019
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
Med's Done....
05-12-2019
Congrats @Kaur Ravneet .

I got an GU today. As usual nothing noticeable have changed on the online profile.

vggr

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Toronto - ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Edmonton
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-11-2019
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
Med's Done....
05-12-2019

S Kennedy

Oct 1, 2016
Banff, Alberta.
Visa Office......
CIO Ottawa
Thanks S Kennedy!

I don't know my visa office.

This is the response I got from IRCC:

"We are pleased to inform you that your permanent residence application has been approved.

A correspondence will be sent to advise you and your family members (if applicable) of this decision. You may be asked to send documents to finalize your application.

A Confirmation of Permanent Residence and a permanent resident visa, if you are from a country that requires a visa, will be sent to you and your family members (if applicable). Please follow the instructions that will be sent with your documents."
@Kaur Ravneet Thanks for the update! Wish you get your request soon.

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
The wait to hear the golden words is somewhat accomplished:

PR Approved

I raised a Web Form on April 9th and received the reply on April 15th.
In their reply they said that my Permanent Residence Application has been approved.

My timeline:

FSW Outland
AOR - November 28, 2019
Medical Passed - December 06, 2019
Biometric Request - December 06, 2019
Biometric Completed - December 12, 2019
RPRF Request - December 23, 2019
PR Approved - April 15, 2020 (Don't know exact date, as I received a reply on raising a Web Form)

I have applied through an agent. So, I do not have any idea about ghost updates or when I cleared different stages. The last update I got from the agent was on February 25th, which was usual screenshot of my CIC account, with basic information.

Now in this email they have also mentioned that they will send another email to ask us to send our documents to finalize the application and give us COPR and PR Visa. I think this will be a PPR that they will send when this COVID-19 pandemic will be over.

This is a little different from usual scenarios where an applicant usually gets a straight PPR email and then COPR. In our case, and I think this has never really happened in the past, the PR application is approved, but we can not send our passports to the Embassy. Nobody knows when this chaotic situation will improve. On one hand we are happy that finally our wait to clear all stages of the application is over, on the other hand this new COVID-19 stage is ahead all of us to be cleared. I just hope that in coming months everything comes back to normal and we can continue with our healthy and happy lives.
Congratulations!
I am a 22nd Dec 2019 AOR...Hoping to get the golden e-mail within a month !

dts87

Jan 29, 2020
What would be the difference between eligibility, security, criminality and medicals being ALL PASSED, and the PR Approved status? The former is what I got back on my webform request today. AoR 4th Nov, FSW-O.

Reactions: Addan29