idicvulcan

Mar 11, 2020
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi all! It's been a while since I posted here, so thought I'd give an update. AOR 22/11/2019, still no news. A couple of months ago, background check changed to "not applicable" for the second time since 2019. I ordered GCMS notes in December, and still have not received them.

siju6789

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
Hi all! It's been a while since I posted here, so thought I'd give an update. AOR 22/11/2019, still no news. A couple of months ago, background check changed to "not applicable" for the second time since 2019. I ordered GCMS notes in December, and still have not received them.
did you order from IRCC or CBSA ?

ishangarg283

Apr 14, 2022
Order them again. I also didn't get GCMS I ordered in December and reordered them in Mar. Got the GCMS for new order in 40 days.

ishangarg283

Apr 14, 2022
Today I received ADR for
1. PCC
2. Submissions Relationship questionnaire, evidence of cohabitation, evidence of ongoing spousal relationship.

Please guide what documents I need to provide for point 2.

cmar

Apr 18, 2019
Kingston
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Kingston
AOR Received.
28-11-2019
Passport Req..
24-05-2022
PNP-Outland
AOR: Nov 28, 2019.
ADR: Jan 20, 2022 (PCC, Schedule A & Additional Family Info).
ADR2: Feb 23, 2022 (Re-MED - PA, Spouse, Child).
ReMED Submitted Mar 15.
Medical Passed: Mar 17.
Additional Docs Acknowledged: May 2.
PPR: May 24th.

GCMS notes rec'd in FEB
Eligibility - not started
Assigned to is blank (looks like notes request triggered movements)

Last edited:

Maddy_Arora

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh

Hi everyone,

I am writing this message with immense joy and hope for all the applicants who are still waiting for their confirmation on their applications.

PFB timeline

COR: India, New Delhi
CRS : 489 (474+15) (15 points from my brother-in-law)
ITA : 28th Oct 2019
AOR: 28th Dec 2019
1st Medical: 14th Dec 2019 [Max hospital]
Biometric : 25th Jan 2020
RPRF : 07th Feb 2020

No update after that: I had order GCMS notes plus bring out whole application documents (mistakenly first time) – 5 CAD each in January & March 2021.

Then miracle happen – I uploaded my Vaccine certificates on 21st Dec 2021

2nd Medical: 22th Dec 2021 [Sadhu Vaswani mission]
Medical Uploaded: 9th Jan 2022
Request letter: 8th march 2022 [IRCC ask to share my current status in Canada – basically they assumed I am in Canada and they want if I am then I should share this information with immediately so that they can refund my current application]
I had raised many webforms to share this information that I am not in Canada and desperately waiting for outcome of my current EE application.
As usual they provide 30 days window to respond to any request. By God grace, I login into my account on 8th April 2022 (just in 30 days), they open one link in my documents section to upload the response for this request letter.

They accepted and acknowledge my response on 12th April 2022 [i.e. a simple pdf stating me and my spouse occupation details and utility bills to prove that we are still in our home country ]

Next another request letter on 22nd April 2022 [Thanks almighty lord] This time it was schedule A form for both applicants.

I uploaded on 26th April 2022. And IRCC acknowledge on 27th April 2022.

Finally got ghost update on 10th May 2022, (I was watching FA cup final – Liverpool rocks).

On 17th May 2022 evening time, we got Ready for Visa mail just for primary applicant. I use this in both vfs packages.

I have sent the vfs package on 19th May 2022 and received our stamped Passports on 31st May 2022 today morning.

After waiting for 1,273,655 minutes a.k.a. 21,227 hours a.k.a. 885 days a.k.a. 29 months a.k.a. 126 weeks. Want to include seconds but it is very fluctuating.

I understand this :

No calls please - I never get a chance to speak to any agent whatsoever – don’t waste your time in calling instead start on our own - update re-medical, re-pcc, schedule A , raise webform stating your fit to travel, finance status. Etc. etc. There is nothing for granted but its far better than just sitting and scolding backlogs.

Sorry for this long message, really wants to thanks this forum for helping me and allowing me to hope for better.

Last edited:

Maddy_Arora

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
Hi everyone,

I am writing this message with immense joy and hope for all the applicants who are still waiting for their confirmation on their applications.

PFB timeline

COR: India, New Delhi
CRS : 489 (474+15) (15 points from my brother-in-law)
ITA : 28th Oct 2019
AOR: 28th Dec 2019
1st Medical: 14th Dec 2019 [Max hospital]
Biometric : 25th Jan 2020
RPRF : 07th Feb 2020

No update after that: I had order GCMS notes plus bring out whole application documents (mistakenly first time) – 5 CAD each in January & March 2021.

Then miracle happen – I uploaded my Vaccine certificates on 21st Dec 2021

2nd Medical: 22th Dec 2021 [Sadhu Vaswani mission]
Medical Uploaded: 9th Jan 2022
Request letter: 8th march 2022 [IRCC ask to share my current status in Canada – basically they assumed I am in Canada and they want if I am then I should share this information with immediately so that they can refund my current application]
I had raised many webforms to share this information that I am not in Canada and desperately waiting for outcome of my current EE application.
As usual they provide 30 days window to respond to any request. By God grace, I login into my account on 8th April 2022 (just in 30 days), they open one link in my documents section to upload the response for this request letter.

They accepted and acknowledge my response on 12th April 2022 [i.e. a simple pdf stating me and my spouse occupation details and utility bills to prove that we are still in our home country ]

Next another request letter on 22nd April 2022 [Thanks almighty lord] This time it was schedule A form for both applicants.

I uploaded on 26th April 2022. And IRCC acknowledge on 27th April 2022.

Finally got ghost update on 10th May 2022, (I was watching FA cup final – Liverpool rocks).

On 17th May 2022 evening time, we got Ready for Visa mail just for primary applicant. I use this in both vfs packages.

I have sent the vfs package on 19th May 2022 and received our stamped Passports on 31st May 2022 today morning.

After waiting for 1,273,655 minutes a.k.a. 21,227 hours a.k.a. 885 days a.k.a. 29 months a.k.a. 126 weeks. Want to include seconds but it is very fluctuating.

I understand this :

No calls please - I never get a chance to speak to any agent whatsoever – don’t waste your time in calling instead start on our own - update re-medical, re-pcc, schedule A , raise webform stating your fit to travel, finance status. Etc. etc. There is nothing for granted but its far better than just sitting and scolding backlogs.

Sorry for this long message, really wants to thanks this forum for helping me and allowing me to hope for better.

Sasha2021

Star Member
Dec 3, 2021
Hi everyone
Just got my GCMS notes and realized that my application has been approved since July 2021 and the counterfoil and COPR were issued the same day, the day my medical got extended. But the status says "not started" and the due date is "Oct 2021".
Do you think I might have missed the PPR email?
Does anyone have the same experience?
I'd appreciate any advice on this case.

Temidayo_

Dec 3, 2019
Hi everyone
Just got my GCMS notes and realized that my application has been approved since July 2021 and the counterfoil and COPR were issued the same day, the day my medical got extended. But the status says "not started" and the due date is "Oct 2021".
Do you think I might have missed the PPR email?
Does anyone have the same experience?
I'd appreciate any advice on this case.
I don’t think you missed it. When I ordered gcms notes in august 2020 I saw that my file was approved in March 2020 and was to expire November 2020 and I never got it due to pandemic. I didn’t get anything till November 2021, when I got remedical request. If you can, try to call them but I don’t think you missed it. Also check when your criminality will expire in your gcms note

Sasha2021

Star Member
Dec 3, 2021
I don’t think you missed it. When I ordered gcms notes in august 2020 I saw that my file was approved in March 2020 and was to expire November 2020 and I never got it due to pandemic. I didn’t get anything till November 2021, when I got remedical request. If you can, try to call them but I don’t think you missed it. Also check when your criminality will expire in your gcms note
Thanks for your reply.
My criminality expired on April 6,2022. Does this mean they will ask for new PCC?

Jun 21, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon .. I wanted to clarify a doubt regarding visitor visa for my parents. I have my PR approved but I haven't landed in Canada yet. So if I raise a Visitor Visa for my parents now, for the question where "if any immediate family member holds a Canadian PR", the answer will be No, right? Because I am not yet a PR holder until the landing processes are done, correct ?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon .. I wanted to clarify a doubt regarding visitor visa for my parents. I have my PR approved but I haven't landed in Canada yet. So if I raise a Visitor Visa for my parents now, for the question where "if any immediate family member holds a Canadian PR", the answer will be No, right? Because I am not yet a PR holder until the landing processes are done, correct ?
You do not become a PR until you land in Canada with a COPR and are admitted into the country.

kkaur13

Mar 17, 2020
@legalfalcon
Sir i need your help with a simple question, my address changed and i sent a webform yesterday regarding change in address, but i raised a normal enquiry webform without selecting any visa office or something, today i received an automated response that due to high volume of queries response will be delayed and all, at the ending of this email there is a link regarding information on change in address on ircc website, when i read there its showing you need to inform your regional visa office if your address changes otherwise your documents would be delayed or application would be refused.
I just want to know whether the webform i raised yesterday is enough for their information or i need to raise another webform my selecting new delhi visa office as i am in India.