+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Vipin123

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Anyone here who is OINP, AOR - Nov 2019, VO - CIO, Sydney, and COR - India? That's my stats and I see many with the same getting their PPRs. Just wanted to check for others like me who haven't got their PPR with the same stats.

Sethu510

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
Anyone here who is OINP, AOR - Nov 2019, VO - CIO, Sydney, and COR - India? That's my stats and I see many with the same getting their PPRs. Just wanted to check for others like me who haven't got their PPR with the same stats.
Based on the current trend, You will also get "Ready for Visa" mail soon. However, please check Spam folder also.

NatureBoy2

Mar 11, 2019
Is anyone thinking of another entryway as a back-up? Covid is not going to end neatly and so we have no idea if/when IRCC will ever process. I'm wondering whether it's realistic to apply for a one-year college programme in Canada, in the area of my expertise. It'd mean i'd be better attuned to the Canadian system for job prospects, and in some programmes you can work for a year afterwards, and get on the ladder that way. IRCC might even get things going while I'm there making connections, who knows.

On the other hand, it'd be a big sacrifice. More money, more time. Anyone looked into this?

Vipin123

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Just got this generic email from IRCC for I don't know the nth time. Ahh, it's so frustrating. It's been 721 Days !

We're still working on your application.

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address:

Learn more about what to expect while you're waiting for us to process your application.

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
Just got this generic email from IRCC for I don't know the nth time. Ahh, it's so frustrating. It's been 721 Days !

We're still working on your application.

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address:

Learn more about what to expect while you're waiting for us to process your application.
This is ABSOLUTELY ABNORMAL. The lack of transparency of IRCC makes the wait become a nightmare.

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
It makes sense but doesn't mean much. Pre-Covid processing basically stopped at Sep and Oct '19 AOR. It's exactly two years.
Yes I agree. I think it does not give an useful measure of what we should expect. It gives an idea of how much we are all delayed though. Sometimes it seems like I am the only one, but we are all in the same situation.