+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
I’m PNP but no update yet. VO is Accra. Medical expired Jan 21, no remed request. Thinking if i should go do or just continue to hold on.
When I say that they are focusing on PNP (and this is just my impression) I am not saying that they already sent PPR to all PNP. I think it's going to be your turn soon, hang on for a little bit longer.

Reactions: Cadlady

felicialiu

Oct 20, 2019
Marco Mendicino's tweet from today morning is simply hilarious!!

Do you guys really think they're ever going to clear the backlog and it is worth waiting more or should we look at other routes?
He is just looking at the numbers. Doesn't care where that number comes from. Majority is cec. What abt the backlogs and fsw. He is not addressing that at all.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Marco Mendicino's tweet from today morning is simply hilarious!!

Do you guys really think they're ever going to clear the backlog and it is worth waiting more or should we look at other routes?
Why don’t they clear the backlog? They need to land about 1 million people in the next 26 months to reach their targets.
So why wouldn’t they land people who already applied considering the fact that they don’t do any EE draws (only PNP)for more that a month with previously reducing CEC draws to 3000 and 2000 invitations.

• Sad
Reactions: tusharn

tusharn

Jul 29, 2021
@legalfalcon : I am FSWO candidate waiting from Nov 2019 (COR US). Not sure if anything is going to be processed for FSWOs, so I’m thinking of going to Canada on my visitor visa and applying for inland spouse dependent visa since my spouse is already a PR.

Do I need to withdraw my FSW application for this? Or can I have two applications simultaneously?

habibi123

Star Member
Nov 22, 2020
@legalfalcon : I am FSWO candidate waiting from Nov 2019 (COR US). Not sure if anything is going to be processed for FSWOs, so I’m thinking of going to Canada on my visitor visa and applying for inland spouse dependent visa since my spouse is already a PR.

Do I need to withdraw my FSW application for this? Or can I have two applications simultaneously?
How did you apply for Visitor visa? Was the reason for spouse visit or study/travel? I am also FSW-O in US.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

You can have multiple applications and each application will be processed on its own merits.

felicialiu

Oct 20, 2019
@legalfalcon I had 2 ongoing application. 1) spousal family sponsorship and 2) EE (fsw-o) at present in Canada on trv.

An officer from high commission called me and said that my EE has been approved (though I never received ppr and acc to gcms it does say approved).he said he cannot process my spousal application and cancelled it. However it's been more than one yr since I got that call from an officer and still I have no ppr/copr. Is there any way I get them to issue my copr? Or get my spousal application reopened?

Last edited:

akriti91

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
@legalfalcon : I have visitor visa till April 2022. Till when can I enter Canada on this visitor visa? Is there a 6 month validity rule?

Also, once I'm in Canada can I apply for new visitor visa from inside Canada or will have to come back to the US to apply?

mithlesh kumar

Apr 10, 2019
Hi Guys
My AOR is 23 Nov , 2019. PNP.
13 Dec, 2020- Medical passed
Medical extended till 04 Sep2021.

After long time received Received re-medical request on 04th oct, 2021.
Medical done: 15th Oct, 2021
Medical passed: 23 Oct, 2021 as it got updated in GCKey account.

what would be next? waiting since almost 2 years.
Do you think they send me re medical request, after I have passed all- criminality, background check etc. OR they would start all these after 2 years on hold.

Sethu510

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
Hi Guys
My AOR is 23 Nov , 2019. PNP.
13 Dec, 2020- Medical passed
Medical extended till 04 Sep2021.

After long time received Received re-medical request on 04th oct, 2021.
Medical done: 15th Oct, 2021
Medical passed: 23 Oct, 2021 as it got updated in GCKey account.

what would be next? waiting since almost 2 years.
Do you think they send me re medical request, after I have passed all- criminality, background check etc. OR they would start all these after 2 years on hold.
As you are PNP, there are bright chances to get your Ready for Visa mail within a Week to within a month based on the ongoing trend. Congratulations in Advance.

Sanjay Sridhar

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
As you are PNP, there are bright chances to get your Ready for Visa mail within a Week to within a month based on the ongoing trend. Congratulations in Advance.
Hi @Sethu510 Any chances of IRCC processing FSW-O anytime this year..?? My AOR is 26th Oct 2019. I would be happy if at least I get a re-med request.

Thanks,
Sanjay