+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Kishan2020

Mar 3, 2019
COPR expiration date 9/21, medicals don't seem to have been extended, expired on 11/25/20
Hey by copr expiration date you mean the visa expiration date printed on passport right? How do you know your medicals was not extended? how did you get copr if it was not extended?

KatochSahab

Oct 21, 2019
Does it signify anything?

Got a GU and medicals status changed to "You do not need a medical exam".

AoR- 2 Dec 2019 , OINP, Outland(India).

Rajputkaushal

Star Member
Jul 5, 2020
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-10-2019
Doc's Request.
30-01-2020

I got first update on medical on 9th of nov and status changed from "you passed medical exam" to" you don't need a medical and we will send you a message if it changes" and
Now on 8th of December it changed to "December 8,2020 you passed the medical exam."
AOR OCTOBER 5,2019. FSW-O INDIA
VO ottawa

Fisheye1

Jan 31, 2019
Hey by copr expiration date you mean the visa expiration date printed on passport right? How do you know your medicals was not extended? how did you get copr if it was not extended?
Because in my online account, it still shows medical passed November 25, 2019. Assuming these are supposed to be valid for one year, I am past the expiration date. If they extended the medicals, the update is not reflected in online account yet. In all my previous webforms, I refrained from asking Medicals validity questions, thinking they might ask me to redo the medicals and its expensive.
Yes, its the same date on Passport for visa expiration.

Kishan2020

Mar 3, 2019
Because in my online account, it still shows medical passed November 25, 2019. Assuming these are supposed to be valid for one year, I am past the expiration date. If they extended the medicals, the update is not reflected in online account yet. In all my previous webforms, I refrained from asking Medicals validity questions, thinking they might ask me to redo the medicals and its expensive.
Yes, its the same date on Passport for visa expiration.
Sometimes the online account doesn't get updated, if your copr is valid then i guess your medicals extended till that date

Son of grace

Nov 13, 2020
Y

Yes it does. In 31days it will change to passed and 10 days after that you will get Ppr. You are 40days to Ppr . Congratulations in advance

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: KatochSahab

Son of grace

Nov 13, 2020
I got first update on medical on 9th of nov and status changed from "you passed medical exam" to" you don't need a medical and we will send you a message if it changes" and
Now on 8th of December it changed to "December 8,2020 you passed the medical exam."
AOR OCTOBER 5,2019. FSW-O INDIA
VO ottawa
Your PPR will come on between 14th to18th December. Congratulations in advance

devanger

Oct 12, 2020
If it changes to “ you do not need medicals”= 40 days to PPr.

If it changes to passed= 6 to 10days to PPR.
How do you say this?

Latest update:
Review of medical results - November 20, 2019:You passed the medical exam.

Review of medical results
  • November 20, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Do these statements mean anything?

Last edited: