+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Thareva9

Dec 2, 2020
Hello All,

I need an urgent help. Applicants from USA...which photo service did you all use for your RFV photos...kindly reply. I have got a request for new photos today and will have to submit them immediately or else my CoPR will be denied.

ssi1990

Nov 4, 2020
Hello All,

I need an urgent help. Applicants from USA...which photo service did you all use for your RFV photos...kindly reply. I have got a request for new photos today and will have to submit them immediately or else my CoPR will be denied.
I used Walgreens. You'll have to work with the store person and tell them the requirements. I've had good experience with Walgreens. My photos were accepted.

Meharpreet13

Oct 22, 2020
I’ve been trying to get a canadian number thru textnow to get in touch with IRCC. However when i try to put a canadian code...it shows an error “this number is no longer available. The list has been refreshed so that you can make another selection”
I have tried all possible canadian codes to no avail. I’m on IOS.
Can you guys please suggest a remedy

Thareva9

Dec 2, 2020
I used Walgreens. You'll have to work with the store person and tell them the requirements. I've had good experience with Walgreens. My photos were accepted.
I used Walgreens too with all the specifications but it got rejected and they are letting me know after 1 n 1/2 months

mostlysane

Oct 2, 2018
Hello All,

You can use Costco. I know someone has used it and it worked for them.

MPrins15

Sep 16, 2020
Visa Office......
Pretoria
AOR Received.
18-11-2019
Finally got the good news, Application is approved on CIC. (AOR: 18/11/19, FSW outland, VAC: Pretoria, RSA). Should get our passports back within the next few days. Anybody that can assist with the process of ‘ready to travel’. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

golu_molu

Nov 20, 2020
Hello All,

Walgreens, CVS will not provide photos as per IRCC specifications. Please search on google for nearby places for Visa photos. As per IRCC, 2 photos for each person, 1 photo should have photo studio name, address and date of photo taken along with person name (each applicant of PR application) and DOB
(each applicant of PR application)
. Photo size for IRCC is unique so please take care.

sud6feb

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
Hi Guys,
I am glad to inform that I recieved PPR today.
Visa office-Sydney
Outland PNP
AOR 14th Dec 2019
Country-India

Thank you all for help in difficult times.I hope everyone gets PPR soon
Wow. This is brilliant news. Congratulations!!! First PPR I am seeing from India apart from the ones issues by New Delhi VO on the two Saturdays in Nov 2020. This should be a turning point for the folks waiting for Sydney/Ottawa to process Indian PPRs. Good Luck to everyone and hope the endless wait gets over soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dare77

pink2019

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
Hi Guys,
I am glad to inform that I recieved PPR today.
Visa office-Sydney
Outland PNP
AOR 14th Dec 2019
Country-India

Thank you all for help in difficult times.I hope everyone gets PPR soon
This is great news. is your country of residence is India.