+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>> November 2019 AOR <<< Join here

guitarman

Star Member
Aug 17, 2018
Hi All,

I had received by SINP nomination back on September 12, 2019 and had received ITA on September 18, 2019. I did submit all my documents to CIC on November 11, 2019, got the AOR and since then my express entry application is in progress.

Now, my SINP nomination got expired on March 12, 2020. Can any one of you please let me know if I need to extend my SINP application since there has not been any decision made by CIC on my express entry profile? I did call them a week back and got to know that processing will be delayed because of the ongoing crisis because of COVID-19.

Thanks in advance

My PNP Nomiation says:

This nomination certificate expires on 20 May 2020. To use this nomination, you must be invited to
apply by CIC and submit a complete application to CIC before this date. Visit CIC’s website
(www.cic.gc.ca) for more information about applying for permanent residence under Express Entry.

So I'm assuming that means that you just need to apply for PR by that date or the ability to use it for points expires.

karthikb_itpro

Star Member
May 26, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-11-2019
Doc's Request.
31-10-2019
Nomination.....
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
20-11-2019
IELTS Request
11-05-2019
Med's Request
20-11-2019
Med's Done....
10-12-2019
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
08-12-2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi All - I got the GCMS notes just now and found that Eligibility is under Review Required as mentioned below, I could make out that Experience letter and LOE that we provided is going to be reviewed by Senior Offer maybe? But not entirely sure about the codes R87, R75 and R76 whether additional documents are also under RR. So could any of you provide your expert advise what these mean? Appreciate your timely help on this!

Restricted: No
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text: REVIEW TYPE: A11.2 - CASE PROCESSING AGENT APPLICATION: EXXXXXXXXX REGULATION: PNP: FSW, 2019-11-20

I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. RECOMMENDATION: ***Review REQUIRED by Officer***

A11.2: REVIEW REQUIRED R75: REVIEW REQUIRED R87: REVIEW REQUIRED R76: Selection Criteria - FSW POINTS: REVIEW REQUIRED

R76: Selection Criteria - FUNDS: SETTLEMENT FUNDS ARE MET MEDICAL: ALL VALID

Summary Notes: OFFICER PLEASE REVIEW EDOC#3426XXXXX REGARDING EXPLANATION PROVIDED FOR EMPLOYMENT REFERENCES AND DUTIES Ready to Finalize

I have reviewed the following for CRS points: EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED Master's Degree,
SOFTWARE ENGINEERING R75(2)(A) PRIMARY OCCUPATION: NOC 0213 Computer and Information Systems Managers

WORK EXPERIENCE 1: Foreign Project Manager (NOC: 0213) for XXXXX Limited R75(2)
LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT (eDoc# 3426XXXXX): Dated: 2019-08-13
Job Description consistent with lead statement and main duties of declared NOC - NO

FSW POINTS: REVIEW REQUIRED FSW score at ITA: 75 / Min required FSW Score: 67 Total FSW Points Assessed: 59 R76(1)(B) SETTLEMENT FUNDS: CAD $26960 Verified by statement from: CAPITAL ONE, Date: 2019-10-31, showing CAD $26960 Family of 3 requires CAD $19390

Hemish

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Here is my timeline:

AOR : 4 November, 2019
MEP : 26 November,2019
BGC: 26 November, 2019

No update after...

sgvgcanada

Nov 13, 2019
My PNP Nomiation says:

This nomination certificate expires on 20 May 2020. To use this nomination, you must be invited to
apply by CIC and submit a complete application to CIC before this date. Visit CIC’s website
(www.cic.gc.ca) for more information about applying for permanent residence under Express Entry.

So I'm assuming that means that you just need to apply for PR by that date or the ability to use it for points expires.
Yes, you need to submit a complete application before nomination expires.

sgvgcanada

Nov 13, 2019
Hi All - I got the GCMS notes just now and found that Eligibility is under Review Required as mentioned below, I could make out that Experience letter and LOE that we provided is going to be reviewed by Senior Offer maybe? But not entirely sure about the codes R87, R75 and R76 whether additional documents are also under RR. So could any of you provide your expert advise what these mean? Appreciate your timely help on this!

Text: REVIEW TYPE: A11.2 - CASE PROCESSING AGENT APPLICATION: EXXXXXXXXX REGULATION: PNP: FSW, 2019-11-20

I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. RECOMMENDATION: ***Review REQUIRED by Officer***

A11.2: REVIEW REQUIRED R75: REVIEW REQUIRED R87: REVIEW REQUIRED R76: Selection Criteria - FSW POINTS: REVIEW REQUIRED

Summary Notes: OFFICER PLEASE REVIEW EDOC#3426XXXXX REGARDING EXPLANATION PROVIDED FOR EMPLOYMENT REFERENCES AND DUTIES Ready to Finalize

I have reviewed the following for CRS points: EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED Master's Degree,
SOFTWARE ENGINEERING R75(2)(A) PRIMARY OCCUPATION: NOC 0213 Computer and Information Systems Managers

Job Description consistent with lead statement and main duties of declared NOC - NO

FSW POINTS: REVIEW REQUIRED FSW score at ITA: 75 / Min required FSW Score: 67 Total FSW Points Assessed: 59 R76(1)(B) SETTLEMENT FUNDS: CAD $26960 Verified by statement from: CAPITAL ONE, Date: 2019-10-31, showing CAD $26960 Family of 3 requires CAD $19390
Your job experience 1 (Foreign Project Manager) - job description for this does not match with the job duties listed in NOC 0213 chosen by you. That's why your application needs to be reviewed by the officer.

Engineer43

May 9, 2019
Hi experts,

We really need some advice and guidance. We applied for PR online on 20 November 2019. To date, we have no updates at all what so ever. We were requested additionally to upload a document which we did straight away.

Shall we wait until 6 months are up for application process time and order notes or shall we apply for the notes now?

Your advice on this is highly appreciated.

idlevise.mg42

Mar 12, 2020
Hi experts,

We really need some advice and guidance. We applied for PR online on 20 November 2019. To date, we have no updates at all what so ever. We were requested additionally to upload a document which we did straight away.

Shall we wait until 6 months are up for application process time and order notes or shall we apply for the notes now?

Theres no harm in ordering GCMS. You can do that. I believe IRCC must be having issues with their staffing because of corona and will surely have impact with the processing time. I wont be expecting 6 months processing time. Im not negative but its a realistic timeframe. They were having delays before much more with the corona pandemic.

Harry1211

Oct 22, 2019

I dont understand something here.You have just completed 4 months since AOR.Normal Processing timelines are upto 6 months or maybe more.Please stop flooding IRCC with additional requests in present crisis.

Sho_bha

Star Member
Feb 18, 2019
Hi experts,

Nothing to worry . Even my AOR is 20 November 2019. No updates at all since. Additional Documents were requested in December which I submitted . Lets wait till 20 May 2020. Thereafter, we can raise GCMS notes and find out any hitch.

RN-LauraB

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
Australia
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
CIO Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05/11/2020
Hi experts,

Hi,

I applied on the 6th November and have no updates as yet either, so no need to worry!

I applied for my GCMS notes around 3.5 weeks ago, so no need to wait until your 6 months processing timeline is up. Fingers crossed we all start hearing something soon!

BreakingBad199

Star Member
Mar 26, 2020
Nothing to worry . Even my AOR is 20 November 2019. No updates at all since. Additional Documents were requested in December which I submitted . Lets wait till 20 May 2020. Thereafter, we can raise GCMS notes and find out any hitch.
What's your status of ADR section? Is it not applicable?

Engineer43

May 9, 2019
Hi,

I applied on the 6th November and have no updates as yet either, so no need to worry!

I applied for my GCMS notes around 3.5 weeks ago, so no need to wait until your 6 months processing timeline is up. Fingers crossed we all start hearing something soon!
Thanks RN-LauraB,

Do you mind sharing the updates on your GCMS notes if you have received?

When i say no updates on my side mean not at all i.e. no medical pass etc etc :)

Engineer43

May 9, 2019
That's gives me a little bit of confidence that I am not the only one who has not received the updates, I saw few updates where medicals were passed in 4 weeks of submission of the application but for me nothing at all...