+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>> November 2019 AOR <<< Join here

KingK

Apr 10, 2020
Hi guys i claimed points for Professional degree for bachelor of laws even though WES evaluated it as Bachelor 4 years.
However the IRCC website clearly stated that bachelor of laws should claim professional degree points. Also A tweet from the Canada immigration confirmed this. I also additionally gave a detailed letter of explanation stating my case

should i be worried tho?????????

tomdele

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
In person permanent resident landing appointment will commence on April 14, 2020. Lets see if IRCC will commence the issuance of PPR for applicants in countries not affected by the Covid-19 particular inland applicants.

grprtsingh

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
Calgary
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
04-11-2019
hi i just wanted to ask did anyone got medical request recently from ircc ?? im just curious i know what going on with covid but just wanted to know..

thnxx

Kaur Ravneet

Aug 25, 2018
The wait to hear the golden words is somewhat accomplished:

PR Approved

I raised a Web Form on April 9th and received the reply on April 15th.
In their reply they said that my Permanent Residence Application has been approved.

My timeline:

FSW Outland
AOR - November 28, 2019
Medical Passed - December 06, 2019
Biometric Request - December 06, 2019
Biometric Completed - December 12, 2019
RPRF Request - December 23, 2019
PR Approved - April 15, 2020 (Don't know exact date, as I received a reply on raising a Web Form)

I have applied through an agent. So, I do not have any idea about ghost updates or when I cleared different stages. The last update I got from the agent was on February 25th, which was usual screenshot of my CIC account, with basic information.

Now in this email they have also mentioned that they will send another email to ask us to send our documents to finalize the application and give us COPR and PR Visa. I think this will be a PPR that they will send when this COVID-19 pandemic will be over.

This is a little different from usual scenarios where an applicant usually gets a straight PPR email and then COPR. In our case, and I think this has never really happened in the past, the PR application is approved, but we can not send our passports to the Embassy. Nobody knows when this chaotic situation will improve. On one hand we are happy that finally our wait to clear all stages of the application is over, on the other hand this new COVID-19 stage is ahead all of us to be cleared. I just hope that in coming months everything comes back to normal and we can continue with our healthy and happy lives.

Yannemmeric

Feb 3, 2020

PR Approved

In their reply they said that my Permanent Residence Application has been approved.

My timeline:

FSW Outland
AOR - November 28, 2019
PR Approved - April 15, 2020 (Don't know exact date, as I received a reply on raising a Web Form)

I have applied through an agent. So, I do not have any idea about ghost updates or when I cleared different stages. The last update I got from the agent was on February 25th, which was usual screenshot of my CIC account, with basic information.

Now in this email they have also mentioned that they will send another email to ask us to send our documents to finalize the application and give us COPR and PR Visa. I think this will be a PPR that they will send when this COVID-19 pandemic will be over.

Ceci est un peu différent des scénarios habituels où un demandeur reçoit généralement un e-mail PPR direct, puis COPR. Dans notre cas, et je pense que cela ne s'est jamais vraiment produit dans le passé, la demande de RP est approuvée, mais nous ne pouvons pas envoyer nos passeports à l'ambassade. Personne ne sait quand cette situation chaotique s'améliorera. D'une part, nous sommes heureux que finalement notre attente pour effacer toutes les étapes de l'application soit terminée, d'autre part, cette nouvelle étape COVID-19 est devant nous tous pour être effacée. J'espère juste que dans les mois à venir, tout redeviendra normal et que nous pourrons continuer notre vie saine et heureuse.
[/CITATION]
F

vggr

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Toronto - ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Edmonton
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-11-2019
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
Med's Done....
05-12-2019

PR Approved

My timeline:

FSW Outland
AOR - November 28, 2019

This is a little different from usual scenarios where an applicant usually gets a straight PPR email and then COPR. In our case, and I think this has never really happened in the past, the PR application is approved, but we can not send our passports to the Embassy. Nobody knows when this chaotic situation will improve. On one hand we are happy that finally our wait to clear all stages of the application is over, on the other hand this new COVID-19 stage is ahead all of us to be cleared. I just hope that in coming months everything comes back to normal and we can continue with our healthy and happy lives.
Congratulations :)

Just in case if other people doesn't know:
There is another AOR THREAD on this Forum.
I found it a few weeks ago and it's like there is more active.

Suresh0202

Aug 23, 2019
My AOR is Nov-05(2019) .In my GCMS Notes under Recommendation I can see below notes. Can any one advise or share you comments on timeline for moving to next stage.

RECOMMENDATION: Review Required SUMMARY NOTES **AGENT REVIEW*** POLICE CERTIFICATES UNABLE to PASS CRIMINALITY AS INFO SHARING APPEARS TO BE IN PROGRESS. A11.2 Appears Met. R87.1 CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears MET Ready to Finalize RPRF :Complete.

Muskan_Jolly

Apr 10, 2019
delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
in process
Hello everyone ! My AOR date is November 6, 2019 and i passed medicals on 22nd november ,2019..paid rprf on 1st feb, 2020.. only 13 days left for my timeline to elapse ..it's on may 6,2020.. ! I raised a web form a week ago and got the following reply .. please if anyone could explain what's the actual status of my application and when can i expect PPR.. Following is the reply i got from Mail..

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your permanent residence application.

• Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
  • The responsible office reviewed the eligibility requirements under the class for which you have applied. You can expect to be contacted if additional information is necessary.
· The security background verification has not been initiated.

• The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Although processing times may vary, rest assured that we are committed to finalizing your application within the regular processing time.

We invite you to visit our website for more information on what to expect after a permanent residence application is submitted.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
My AOR is Nov-05(2019) .In my GCMS Notes under Recommendation I can see below notes. Can any one advise or share you comments on timeline for moving to next stage.

RECOMMENDATION: Review Required SUMMARY NOTES **AGENT REVIEW*** POLICE CERTIFICATES UNABLE to PASS CRIMINALITY AS INFO SHARING APPEARS TO BE IN PROGRESS. A11.2 Appears Met. R87.1 CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears MET Ready to Finalize RPRF :Complete.
Which country is your police certificate for?

Misteeq

Nov 15, 2019
Hello everyone ! My AOR date is November 6, 2019 and i passed medicals on 22nd november ,2019..paid rprf on 1st feb, 2020.. only 13 days left for my timeline to elapse ..it's on may 6,2020.. ! I raised a web form a week ago and got the following reply .. please if anyone could explain what's the actual status of my application and when can i expect PPR.. Following is the reply i got from Mail..

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your permanent residence application.

• Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
  • The responsible office reviewed the eligibility requirements under the class for which you have applied. You can expect to be contacted if additional information is necessary.
· The security background verification has not been initiated.

• The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Although processing times may vary, rest assured that we are committed to finalizing your application within the regular processing time.

We invite you to visit our website for more information on what to expect after a permanent residence application is submitted.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
We're in the exact same boat, November 8th here. Security only pending.

Reactions: Muskan_Jolly

admcdonald

Star Member
Dec 27, 2019
Just hung up the phone call with IRCC. Agent said everything is passed but they need final review.

Earlier my eligibility was set to "not met" by case processing agent due to insufficient evidence of work experience, and then I proactively sent out additional documents. I was actually prepared to be confirmed of a rejection when I called. If what the agent said this time was believable, these additional documents must have turned things around (fortunately).

AOR Nov 27th
FSW-Outland from USA

Ric21

Apr 9, 2020
Just hung up the phone call with IRCC. Agent said everything is passed but they need final review.

Earlier my eligibility was set to "not met" by case processing agent due to insufficient evidence of work experience, and then I proactively sent out additional documents. I was actually prepared to be confirmed of a rejection when I called. If what the agent said this time was believable, these additional documents must have turned things around (fortunately).

AOR Nov 27th
FSW-Outland from USA
I thought they don't take call currently.