+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>> November 2019 AOR <<< Join here

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Just hung up the phone call with IRCC. Agent said everything is passed but they need final review.

Earlier my eligibility was set to "not met" by case processing agent due to insufficient evidence of work experience, and then I proactively sent out additional documents. I was actually prepared to be confirmed of a rejection when I called. If what the agent said this time was believable, these additional documents must have turned things around (fortunately).

AOR Nov 27th
FSW-Outland from USA
Congratulations.
What additional document did you send proactively to show work evidence?

Cecapplicant001

Apr 21, 2020
Just hung up the phone call with IRCC. Agent said everything is passed but they need final review.

Earlier my eligibility was set to "not met" by case processing agent due to insufficient evidence of work experience, and then I proactively sent out additional documents. I was actually prepared to be confirmed of a rejection when I called. If what the agent said this time was believable, these additional documents must have turned things around (fortunately).

AOR Nov 27th
FSW-Outland from USA
Which number did you call at? I thought they ain't taking calls

Tanveer986

Jul 18, 2019
Hi everyone.My AOR Is 11th of Nov 2019 AINP VO SYDNEY.I raised a webform on 7th April and got this reply on 10th of April.
  • · The responsible office has determined that you meet the eligibility requirements under the class for which you have applied. You can expect to be contacted if additional information is necessary.Criminal background verification is valid.The security background verification has not yet initiated.

Reactions: dn3

Yemjim

Oct 11, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi everyone.My AOR Is 11th of Nov 2019 AINP VO SYDNEY.I raised a webform on 7th April and got this reply on 10th of April.
  • · The responsible office has determined that you meet the eligibility requirements under the class for which you have applied. You can expect to be contacted if additional information is necessary.Criminal background verification is valid.The security background verification has not yet initiated.
Same details as mine
Aor Nov 12
Was also told yesterday via webform that security hasnt started but criminality was valid and eligibility has been met.With less than 15days ,I wonder if the security check and covid will increase the processing time.

Fanatics

Apr 28, 2020
Nov 4 AOR

remaining processing time 6 days

express entry, fsw

background check in process..not hopeful with current scenarios that it will come anytime soon

Last edited:

Yannemmeric

Feb 3, 2020
Salut jai demandé un formulaire web la semaine passée. Il est mentionné que mon dossier a été transféré au bureau canadien des visas de Dakar. Je nai aucune info sur les différentes étapes de mon dossier. Quelqu'un peut m'éclairer.

karthikb_itpro

Star Member
May 26, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-11-2019
Doc's Request.
31-10-2019
Nomination.....
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
20-11-2019
IELTS Request
11-05-2019
Med's Request
20-11-2019
Med's Done....
10-12-2019
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
08-12-2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Called IRCC just now and Eligibility - Passed, Security - Passed, Criminality - Passed, application is in the final stage of processing right now