>>> November 2019 AOR <<< Join here

love6784

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Hi everyone,
AOR- November 21,2019
MEP- December 10,2019
GU- March 06,2020

I am very nervous...is this a good sign.?...
I am worried they didn't ask for Biometrics from me and I have not given my biometrics in last 10 years.I have applied for BOWP because my work permit is going to expire March 25,2020 and they requested for biometrics for that applicantion and I have an appointment to give my Biometrics on March 12,2020. Please give me some ideas. IS THERE ANYONE ELSE AS WELL FROM WHOM THEY DIDNOT REQUEST BIOMETRICS????
Thank you

tanmay.sgs1991

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
Hi everyone,
AOR- November 21,2019
MEP- December 10,2019
GU- March 06,2020

I am very nervous...is this a good sign.?...
I am worried they didn't ask for Biometrics from me and I have not given my biometrics in last 10 years.I have applied for BOWP because my work permit is going to expire March 25,2020 and they requested for biometrics for that applicantion and I have an appointment to give my Biometrics on March 12,2020. Please give me some ideas. IS THERE ANYONE ELSE AS WELL FROM WHOM THEY DIDNOT REQUEST BIOMETRICS????
Thank you
I have pretty much the same case.
AOR 22 NOV
MEP 4 DEC
I haven't heard anything since then. Did not contact CIC yet.

I provided my biometrics back in 2014 when i came as a student and this time whenn i applied for PCC from RCMP.

Let's hope for the best.

love6784

Star Member
May 13, 2019
I have pretty much the same case.
AOR 22 NOV
MEP 4 DEC
I haven't heard anything since then. Did not contact CIC yet.

I provided my biometrics back in 2014 when i came as a student and this time whenn i applied for PCC from RCMP.

Let's hope for the best.
I came in as a student in 2015..but i don't think I gave biometrics at that time because I don't have any paperwork of biometrics..but i remember they took my fingerprints and photo at the time i went to embassy branch to submit my student visa application. I don't have biometric number or anything. Also in CIC account under application information , biometrics number section is empty. Is this same in yours???? I haven't submitted PCC from RCMP yet because I applied through consultant and they said its not needed at the moment. I submitted PCC from India

tanmay.sgs1991

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
I came in as a student in 2015..but i don't think I gave biometrics at that time because I don't have any paperwork of biometrics..but i remember they took my fingerprints and photo at the time i went to embassy branch to submit my student visa application. I don't have biometric number or anything. Also in CIC account under application information , biometrics number section is empty. Is this same in yours???? I haven't submitted PCC from RCMP yet because I applied through consultant and they said its not needed at the moment. I submitted PCC from India
Yup, its the same thing with me. The biometrics section is empty. I consulted with a lawyer as well for my file and she asked me to get PCC from RCMP as i have been in Canada as a student and worker both.

I will suggest just contact CIC if you're too curious as they would be the best choice for such information.

Wallyb

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
Silent viewer (& ‘liker’) for a while now but thought i’d share ‘cause i’m too excited not to [big scream, and again, & again....]
My timeline:
AOR: Nov. 6
MEP: Nov. 27
RPRF: Dec.13
PNP Inland
Rec’d Visa prep letter: March 6 first thing in the morning (exactly 4 months after AOR). Passp now on its way to Ottawa.

I dont know anything about GU, as I went thru a lawyer. My only update was when I asked, on Feb.3rd my application was at 49%.

My best wishes to everyone still waiting. I really did find support & hope thru all the posts & updates & the analyses from @andy108. Thank you!!!! Keep the faith people! This is a SURE sign that Nov AORs are now being processed ❤

pisces88

Apr 4, 2019
Silent viewer (& ‘liker’) for a while now but thought i’d share ‘cause i’m too excited not to [big scream, and again, & again....]
My timeline:
AOR: Nov. 6
MEP: Nov. 27
RPRF: Dec.13
PNP Inland
Rec’d Visa prep letter: March 6 first thing in the morning (exactly 4 months after AOR). Passp now on its way to Ottawa.

I dont know anything about GU, as I went thru a lawyer. My only update was when I asked, on Feb.3rd my application was at 49%.

My best wishes to everyone still waiting. I really did find support & hope thru all the posts & updates & the analyses from @andy108. Thank you!!!! Keep the faith people! This is a SURE sign that Nov AORs are now being processed ❤
Wonderful news! Congratulations to you :)

Reactions: Wallyb

Jpatel742

Mar 2, 2020
Hello Everyone...
If the dependants IELTS score get expired before 2 days of receiving the ITA than what are the chances of rejection due to this?
My CRS score is far above the cut-off score of that particular round even after not considering the IELTS score of Dependent Applicant.

Can anyone guide on this?
@legalfalcon

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello Everyone...
If the dependants IELTS score get expired before 2 days of receiving the ITA than what are the chances of rejection due to this?
My CRS score is far above the cut-off score of that particular round even after not considering the IELTS score of Dependent Applicant.

@legalfalcon
There are two aspects of this questions.

1. You have an absolute responsibility to submit a complete application, including all documents to support what you declared in your profile, which includes the IELTS score report number if points were claimed for it.

2. Even if your meet a CRS after deducting your spouses language score it it has expired, you still have to meet MEC, i.e. 67 points out of 100.

If you meet the CRS and MEC, then you can submit the application with the expired report and include a LoE expelling this.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hello Everyone...

@legalfalcon
Let us know how you go

Jpatel742

Mar 2, 2020
There are two aspects of this questions.

1. You have an absolute responsibility to submit a complete application, including all documents to support what you declared in your profile, which includes the IELTS score report number if points were claimed for it.

2. Even if your meet a CRS after deducting your spouses language score it it has expired, you still have to meet MEC, i.e. 67 points out of 100.

If you meet the CRS and MEC, then you can submit the application with the expired report and include a LoE expelling this.
Thanks @legalfalcon ... My MEC is 69 and CRS is 1000 after reducing IELTS points so I think this will not impact negatively to my profile...

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks @legalfalcon ... My MEC is 69 and CRS is 1000 after reducing IELTS points so I think this will not impact negatively to my profile...
It should not. But make sure you explain this and also include the expired IELTS report.

sharangru

Feb 12, 2020
Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • Not applicable.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

These are my details in my profile . I have applied along with my wife and her medicals expired so I did the medicals again and submitted to cic. First my medicals passed and now it is in review .I applied through CEC. and my profile is 71% .Please suggest.