Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
08-12-2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
They say for me that I don't need to provide biometric, (valid until 2029). They are processing background check and eligibility

How do you know your CIO is in Sydney ?
You seem to have had more movements tho, do you know when we can ask for a GCMS ?
Just to know the current status of my application I usually call IRCC once/twice a month (through TextNow App as I am outside Canada). In my first call itself they mentioned that my file is being processed at CIO Sydney, NS and till now it has been there at Sydney. I don't think I have too many movements as I also have pretty much the same status as other Nov AOR folks and from talking to IRCC agents they said that Eligibility and Background Checks are being processed right now in parallel, Security has not even started, so there is no significant movement, it's just normal. Also GCMS we can order anytime during the process but it makes sense to order perhaps after 3 months so that at least we might see some valuable information mentioned by the visa officers on the notes, else GCMS will not have any helpful insights I believe. Hence I am planning to order GCMS only by end of this month

eloo

Jun 10, 2019
Just to know the current status of my application I usually call IRCC once/twice a month (through TextNow App as I am outside Canada). In my first call itself they mentioned that my file is being processed at CIO Sydney, NS and till now it has been there at Sydney. I don't think I have too many movements as I also have pretty much the same status as other Nov AOR folks and from talking to IRCC agents they said that Eligibility and Background Checks are being processed right now in parallel, Security has not even started, so there is no significant movement, it's just normal. Also GCMS we can order anytime during the process but it makes sense to order perhaps after 3 months so that at least we might see some valuable information mentioned by the visa officers on the notes, else GCMS will not have any helpful insights I believe. Hence I am planning to order GCMS only by end of this month
Ok, when I called IRCC they haven't that precise lol
I'll call them again

Yes ok, I thought ordering one too by beginning of March

karthikb_itpro

Star Member
May 26, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-11-2019
Doc's Request.
31-10-2019
Nomination.....
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
20-11-2019
IELTS Request
11-05-2019
Med's Request
20-11-2019
Med's Done....
10-12-2019
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
08-12-2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
They say for me that I don't need to provide biometric, (valid until 2029). They are processing background check and eligibility

How do you know your CIO is in Sydney ?
You seem to have had more movements tho, do you know when we can ask for a GCMS ?
And one more thing instead of just calling I also raised a WebForm last week and got the below:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

Your file is currently located at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
  1. The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied, you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  2. The background verifications are in process.
  3. The security background verification has not been initiated.
  4. The criminal background verification is currently valid.
While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.
Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your inquiry.

eloo

Jun 10, 2019
And one more thing instead of just calling I also raised a WebForm last week and got the below:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

Your file is currently located at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
  1. The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied, you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  2. The background verifications are in process.
  3. The security background verification has not been initiated.
  4. The criminal background verification is currently valid.
While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.
Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your inquiry.
oh nice thank you

karthikb_itpro

Star Member
May 26, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-11-2019
Doc's Request.
31-10-2019
Nomination.....
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
20-11-2019
IELTS Request
11-05-2019
Med's Request
20-11-2019
Med's Done....
10-12-2019
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
08-12-2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
oh nice thank you
No problem! You're welcome! The reason why we need to follow up closely is that if IRCC requires additional documentation (Status: Review Required) we will never know as they are not updating the status on our online IRCC account, neither do they send the details in an email. So the only way to know about RR is by calling IRCC agents directly and checking the current status or by raising a WebForm.

Yannemmeric

Feb 3, 2020
[QUOTE = "tanmay.sgs1991, post: 8471691, membre: 861397"] Exactement la même situation avec moi.
AOR 22 novembre
MEP 4 décembre
Statut 42%
Date prévue 22 mai [/ DEVIS]
Nous avons également les même stats mais est ce que dans letat de ta demande l'admissibité apparait

singhparm

Jan 21, 2020
Hi everyone,

I applied via EE, PNP, on the 22/11/2019, medical was approved on the 11/12/2019 and now I am waiting... they say estimation completion date on 22/05/2020. The progression bar is at %42
Anyone else in the same situation or with different movement ?
Thank
Hello,
I am in same situation but i called them yesterday and they said eligibility is done, background check is pass and security is not started yet i don't know how much time it will take?
Thanks

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Processing time trends and patterns report:

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

Statuses by months:
The processing time is decreasing.

Current processing:
*Based on the data in the last 24 hours. Posted myimmitracker.com

AOR TO IP1:
*Average time from AOR to IP1.

Average processing time:

Average processing by family size:

Average by a province:
*Dramatic reduction in processing time.

Applicants by stream 2020
*PNP took a 25-30% share from the get go this year.

Applicants by stream 2019:

Applicants by stream 2020
*Ottawa, Sydney add up to 80% of all PPRs in 2020.

PPRs issued by visa office in 2019:
*Ottawa, Sydney add up to 85% of all PPRs and continue to increase.

Number of PPRs issued on a monthly basis:

Thanks very much everyone! and enjoy your week!

Ping me with questions and good luck with you application!

Yannemmeric

Feb 3, 2020
Merci Andy
Jai juste une préoccupation Aor le 19 novembre 2019 vm favorable bio terminé mais mes fonds ne sont pas agés de six mois est que cela peut être un cas de refus.

Last edited:

Alberta18

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Hi

My application status is here below.

Stream: Alberta PNP
AOR: 27th Nov
Medical: Passed 18th Dec
Eligibility: Met 17th Jan
Criminality: Passed 17th Jan
Security not started.

I calledd IRCC yesterday and last week too but they confirmed Security is not yet started and your application is under normal processing time.

@andy108 Can you please advise any average time to start the security.

Second, I have seen post from one candidate where her application was rejected after four months because her job responsibilities were not matching with NOC code. She applied under CEC stream. My question is does Job responsibilites matters in PNP stream ?

Last, does anyone with Eligibility as MET need to be worried about rejection due to "job responsibilities were not matching with NOC code".

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi

My application status is here below.

Stream: Alberta PNP
AOR: 27th Nov
Medical: Passed 18th Dec
Eligibility: Met 17th Jan
Criminality: Passed 17th Jan
Security not started.

I calledd IRCC yesterday and last week too but they confirmed Security is not yet started and your application is under normal processing time.

@andy108 Can you please advise any average time to start the security.

Second, I have seen post from one candidate where her application was rejected after four months because her job responsibilities were not matching with NOC code. She applied under CEC stream. My question is does Job responsibilites matters in PNP stream ?

Last, does anyone with Eligibility as MET need to be worried about rejection due to "job responsibilities were not matching with NOC code".
There is no clarity on processing between the stages, as its not really tracked.

Re-it does matter if you claim job exp? did you?

Reactions: Alberta18