Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
22/11/2019
VISA ISSUED...
19/09/2020
Wait for the notes, hopefully it is nothing serious. :)
Eagerly awaiting them I thought everything was watertight, guess no-one can be completely sure! Already had the work reference letter updated 3 times for PNP officer. I just can't think of what I can be! Oh well just have to wait and see.

Kahnkk

Jan 14, 2020
Hi guys, I just wanted to update you all on the status of my application and would love to know about what it means as of now

FSW-O
VO London
eAoR 29th November
ADR (imm5669 schedule A) 11th December
MEP 12th December
Bio-metrics 13th December

I had normal updates after MEP and Biometrics which most people get after they clear their medicals and biometrics

I had a ghost update around 20th December and my background status changed from
"We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information"
to
"Your application is in progress We will let you know when we start your background check"

and the ADR changed to Not Applicable

Today I logged into my CIC account and my application was updated which is the second "Ghost Update" The background check has changed back to

""We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information"

What do you guys make out of it
@andy108

Feb 12, 2019
Hi,

We have received AOR in November 2019.
My husband is the primary applicant and I am secondary/dependent. We are Indian citizen living in Australia.
My husband's Indian Passport is expiring in March and We were suggested to apply for new passport with Indian Embassy by the staff at VFS global (who do biometrics for Canada in Australia) in Melbourne when we visited for Biometrics.

He applied for his new passport in early January and has now received it. So we wanted to understand how should we update his new passport details on our Express Entry application OR communicate updated passport details to case Officer. We are applying via ONIP therefore do we also need to inform Ontario?

It will be very helpful if anyone who have come across similar issue to share your experience.

Thank you in Advance.

Delena

Sep 9, 2019
Hey guys! I got PPR a few days ago. Here's my timeline:

AOR - 17 Nov 2019
MEP/BIL - 9 Dec 2019
Biometrics done - 11 Dec 2019
PPR - 24 Jan 2020

Stream - PNP (Alberta)

Received the PPR as a message in my account, and it mentioned London as the visa office.

Have submitted my passport at VFS Dubai on 26 Jan 2020. Waiting for COPR :)

tanmay.sgs1991

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
Hey guys! I got PPR a few days ago. Here's my timeline:

AOR - 17 Nov 2019
MEP/BIL - 9 Dec 2019
Biometrics done - 11 Dec 2019
PPR - 24 Jan 2020

Stream - PNP (Alberta)

Received the PPR as a message in my account, and it mentioned London as the visa office.

Have submitted my passport at VFS Dubai on 26 Jan 2020. Waiting for COPR :)
Congratulations! All the best. I am in Calgary as well. Alberta is an amazing province.

Reactions: Delena

K1ngz

Jan 18, 2019
I have been growing curious after noticing that many of the applicants in this group have already had their biometrics done or requested, however, i haven't received it so far.

Might it be because i submitted mine back in 2014 when I came as a student? Or is it because my file has not been taken under yet?
You must be an Inland applicant. If your AOR was before Dec. 3, 2019, then you don't need to get another biometrics done as the one you did back in 2014 is still valid.

K1ngz

Jan 18, 2019
Hi, guys!
I called CIC today and got these information:
Eligibility: Review
Criminality: Passed
Security: Not started
My VO is Ottawa

Looks good? Is "review" a normal status?

Thank you all
Review required on Eligibility means there might be an issue somewhere which may be small or big. You are hereby advised to quickly apply for GCMS notes to know what it might be with a view to getting it addressed.

K1ngz

Jan 18, 2019
Hi
Can someone please tell me what this means.

"We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

The eligibility verifications are currently valid.

The security background verification has not been initiated.

The criminal background verification has not been initiated."

That's the reply I got from IRCC after enquiring my status.

AOR: 27 NOV
MEP: 06 DEC
BIL: 13 DEC
RPRF REQUEST AND PAID: 19 DEC

Thanks in advance.
I think it simply means:
Eligibility - Met
Security - Not started
Criminality - Not started.

kingwajeeh

Jan 31, 2012
Hey Guys I have a question I called CIC today to get information regarding my application. They told me I meet the eligibility and my file is still in Sydney Nova Scotia. Is this visa office is my CIO or CPC and also which application stage It can be. My timeline is

AOR 27 Nov CEC PNP Inland Alberta
Med passed 17th Dec
ADR requested 18th Dec
ADR N/A 18 Jan 2020
Since then no update

kingwajeeh

Jan 31, 2012
Hey Guys I have a question I called CIC today to get information regarding my application. They told me I meet the eligibility and my file is still in Sydney Nova Scotia. Is this visa office is my CIO or CPC and also which application stage It can be. My timeline is

Med passed 17th Dec
ADR requested 18th Dec
ADR N/A 18 Jan 2020
Since then no update
Can Some One reply on It.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017

Med passed 17th Dec
ADR requested 18th Dec
ADR N/A 18 Jan 2020
Since then no update
Responded in the other thread

tanveennagi

Jul 24, 2019
Responded in the other thread
Can you share the response please? I’m in the same situation.
AOR - 27 Nov
Eligibility met, criminality and medical passed and security not started. File is in sydney, NS. Is it cpc or cio? And what stage is my application probably at?