+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>> November 2019 AOR <<< Join here

indranilgr8

Nov 19, 2015
I'm residing in US and unable to call to the CIC helpline number 888-242-2100. I tried using Google Hangout too but the call never goes through. My AOR was from Nov 11 (PNP-outland; Med - passed on Dec 3; Biometrics completed on Dec 17 ). Since then I don't see any update in 2.5 months.

But I could see that the progress bar in my account shows the processing is 40% completed. Can anyone please let me know what does this mean (or it actually means anything)? Below are what I can see in my account: - Eligibility: In Progress, Background check: In Progress, Security: In Progress; Final Decision: TBA

Is there any way I can email IRCC and find the actual status?

Thanks in advance

karthikb_itpro

Star Member
May 26, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-11-2019
Doc's Request.
31-10-2019
Nomination.....
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
20-11-2019
IELTS Request
11-05-2019
Med's Request
20-11-2019
Med's Done....
10-12-2019
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
08-12-2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I'm residing in US and unable to call to the CIC helpline number 888-242-2100. I tried using Google Hangout too but the call never goes through. My AOR was from Nov 11 (PNP-outland; Med - passed on Dec 3; Biometrics completed on Dec 17 ). Since then I don't see any update in 2.5 months.

But I could see that the progress bar in my account shows the processing is 40% completed. Can anyone please let me know what does this mean (or it actually means anything)? Below are what I can see in my account: - Eligibility: In Progress, Background check: In Progress, Security: In Progress; Final Decision: TBA

Is there any way I can email IRCC and find the actual status?

Thanks in advance
I am using TextNow app to call them. Progress bar basically means nothing as of now it's just updated on daily basis as the days progress, nothing else. The only way to know the real progress is to call them and talk or raise a WebForm.

Dec 4, 2018
Hi, guys!
I called CIC today and got these information:
Eligibility: Review
Criminality: Passed
Security: Not started
My VO is Ottawa

Looks good? Is "review" a normal status?

Thank you all

moin_bd

Sep 27, 2019
Hi
Can someone please tell me what this means.

"We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

The eligibility verifications are currently valid.

The security background verification has not been initiated.

The criminal background verification has not been initiated."

That's the reply I got from IRCC after enquiring my status.

AOR: 27 NOV
MEP: 06 DEC
BIL: 13 DEC
RPRF REQUEST AND PAID: 19 DEC

Thanks in advance.
@andy108 please shed some light on this. Is it eligibility met or passed or review required? I'm confused

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hello everyone!

I submitted my application for my EE under FSW on 22nd November and passed the medical on 4th December.

Since then I just notice a growth of 1% a day on my application.

I logged in today and found out that my processing time, which was 4 months till yesterday, has been updated to 18 weeks.

I am confused as of what happened and at the same time I am curious to know how much time does it actually takes to get the PPR after medical being passed.

Also, one of my friend applied under the same catagory last yearand successfully received his PPR within a month.

Please advice. Thanks in advance.
The bar/progress/estimated time are sort of indicators, don't take them that seriously.

Average processing time is 150-200 days, stick to that.

Good luck

Reactions: tanmay.sgs1991

Felicity1234

Aug 19, 2019
England
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
22/11/2019
VISA ISSUED...
19/09/2020
Have a update as called yesterday...
Background check the agent said is half completed, criminality passed. But eligibility is 'required review' which is concerning! Have ordered the notes, so will see what the problem is and if I can give any additional documents to assist. Anyone else have this?

tanmay.sgs1991

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
Thank you for the response.
I have been growing curious after noticing that many of the applicants in this group have already had their biometrics done or requested, however, i haven't received it so far.

Might it be because i submitted mine back in 2014 when I came as a student? Or is it because my file has not been taken under yet?

Felicity1234

Aug 19, 2019
England
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
22/11/2019
VISA ISSUED...
19/09/2020
I have been growing curious after noticing that many of the applicants in this group have already had their biometrics done or requested, however, i haven't received it so far.

Might it be because i submitted mine back in 2014 when I came as a student? Or is it because my file has not been taken under yet?
I'm sure biometrics last ten years? Maybe this is the reason.

Felicity1234

Aug 19, 2019
England
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
22/11/2019
VISA ISSUED...
19/09/2020
Hi, guys!
I called CIC today and got these information:
Eligibility: Review
Criminality: Passed
Security: Not started
My VO is Ottawa

Looks good? Is "review" a normal status?

Thank you all
I wouldn't say normal, it's a data analysis that deems something needs reviewing by a senior officer, could be something small or big. I am experiencing the same thing currently, only found out a few days ago, agent mentioned on the phone it could be something like a reference letter that they aren't satisfied with (ours has already been passed for PNP) but couldn't clarify. I have ordered gcms notes to see further what is the problem (if one!) I would suggest you do the same. Good luck.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Have a update as called yesterday...
Background check the agent said is half completed, criminality passed. But eligibility is 'required review' which is concerning! Have ordered the notes, so will see what the problem is and if I can give any additional documents to assist. Anyone else have this?
Wait for the notes, hopefully it is nothing serious. :)