+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 Outland Applicants (Spousal Sponsorship)

MORGESDREAMS

Star Member
May 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-05-2016
Med's Done....
25-5-2016
Passport Req..
8nov 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2016
LANDED..........
27-11-2016
Congrats!

Can you post your timeline please?
File received Sydney-20 nov
Aor1-29 jan 2019
Rprf-11 feb
Medical request-26 feb
Medical received-14 March
SA-27 feb
File to Ndvo-1 may.

Reactions: ns85 and pasqguz

canaidia

Jan 31, 2019
Nov 5 - Application recieved
Jan 10 - AoR
Feb 13 - Sponsor approval
Feb 19 - Med request
Feb 27 - File transfer CPC Mississauga
(His medical was done during sometime between these dates, he was visiting me in canada so we we decided to just get them done here. His dependent we got done a few weeks later in america)
Mar 7 - Addtional documents (non accompanying dependent, marriage certificate, military documents)
Mar 26 - Sent additional documents
May 1 - PPR

This is my timeline! Wish you all the best!

amry

Star Member
Nov 19, 2015
Nov 5 - Application recieved
Jan 10 - AoR
Feb 13 - Sponsor approval
Feb 19 - Med request
Feb 27 - File transfer CPC Mississauga
(His medical was done during sometime between these dates, he was visiting me in canada so we we decided to just get them done here. His dependent we got done a few weeks later in america)
Mar 7 - Addtional documents (non accompanying dependent, marriage certificate, military documents)
Mar 26 - Sent additional documents
May 1 - PPR

This is my timeline! Wish you all the best!
wow. congrats

JoshC

Nov 3, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
File Transfer...
27-02-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
25-02-2019
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2019
20 more days and I'll have hit the six month mark which seems to buck the trend of a lot of the CPC-M transfers :rolleyes:

I should have my GCMS notes within the next week, so hopefully, they're an interesting read.

svilli

Jan 15, 2019
20 more days and I'll have hit the six month mark which seems to buck the trend of a lot of the CPC-M transfers :rolleyes:

I should have my GCMS notes within the next week, so hopefully, they're an interesting read.
Hopefully, you recieve your PPR first ;)

laura.sbai00

Star Member
Dec 26, 2018

Hey Josh!
Have you received your AOR2 yet? I actually shocked your app is taking so long. Seems very out of the ordinary. Hopefully your notes will shed some light. What exactly are contained in them? Would it be worth me ordering them within the 12 months knowing Rabat takes almost the full 12 to complete an app?

mrel31

May 3, 2019
Philippines
Hi everyone..i just want to ask about our case..

Sponsor: citizen
PA: Philippines
App filed: last week of november
App received: first week of December
AOR : February...

to make our timeline short...
I submitted my passport april 29, and got my visa approved april 30...

My question is:

We have a baby and he is not included in the sponsorship... However, his application in getting a certificate of Canadian Citizenship was received last April 27, 2019...and haven’t received any response yet.

Do you think we will be able to get his citizenship before my visa expires?
And will apply for his passport again after getting his citizenship...

Anyone from here with the same situation as mine...

TIA! ☺ Goodluck to everyone!

Orkhan

Nov 20, 2016
Hi there :)

I was curious to know how does pre-arrival letter looks like? what exactly says there?

P.S I have messaged this in whatsup chat groups, so I apologize if you had to read this again here as well.

hope someone can help me.

Thanks

dorkismalorkis

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
Canada and Costa Rica
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City
App. Filed.......
30-12-2019
AOR Received.
01-29-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
LANDED..........
02-02-2019
I’ll be hitting 6 months in 10 days and no file transfer yet
Same here... I hit the 6 month mark too and no file transfer to VO. :rolleyes:o_O (Although with Mexico it's par for the course). CIC gives 0 explanation if I call.

I find it interesting if you cite these forums (CanadaVisa) to CIC re: people getting PPR who applied later than us, CIC claims these forums are: full of people "lying", or that they "cannot speak to other applications", dismissing obvious forum proof that people from certain countries are receiving PPR and landing in as little as 106 days while we still await transfer o_O:confused:. (I get WHY they have to say that).

CIC actually somewhat deny this forum exists. I am sure many people call in with comparative cases based on these forums we are a part of. CIC won't hear it and they always claim people aren't telling the truth in these forums. I personally, am so glad this forum exists!

Last edited:

Irshaddd khan

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
Our wedding pictures where we are signing marriage certificates and pictures from pre and post wedding functions where we (my husband and I )
Are together.
Hi shazia
Did you get confirmation email that your documents sent to the responsible office?
Like before your file transferred to ndvo