+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 Outland Applicants (Spousal Sponsorship)

Orirane

Feb 2, 2019
Application received on Nov 02 and no AOR no nothing yet.
Called them a week ago or so, at least they actually got the application. Getting a little bit anxious -_-

ritvik123

Sep 16, 2012
App. Filed.......
7th Dec
Doc's Request.
20 March
AOR Received.
6th Feb
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27th Feb
Med's Request
19th Feb
Med's Done....
25th Feb
Interview........
N/A
Application received on November 1, and just received Aor from Mississauga
Wow!! Congrats!! I am surprised they work on Saturdays too?

hanns

Jan 23, 2017
I was surprised by that and didn't expect to get anything at least till Monday but apparently even on Saturdays they issue Aor!!

mughira

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
UPDATE:

We got the SA from Case Processing Center Sydney, NS on 1-Feb-2019.
I have to give the Bio-metrics in 30 days.

My timeline is mentioned below in the signature.

Best of Luck to all of us! ;)

chikki282

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
Doc's Request.
28-03-2019
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
File Transfer...
27-02-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
04-03-2019
Passport Req..
27-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2019
LANDED..........
21-06-2019
I called them today just because I was curious to know what was happening with our application.

The guy seemed friendly enough and said that the application is still being processed but that it "looks good" and it's good that it looks like we're not being asked for any additional information to send to them.

In case anyone is wondering, I also found out the PA can do their medical anywhere in the world as long as it's a medical office that's been approved by the CIC.

So fingers crossed we should get something soon! :)

rose2rock

Jan 23, 2019
Visa Office......
Vienna Austria
App. Filed.......
11-03-2019
AOR Received.
10-04-2019
I called them today just because I was curious to know what was happening with our application.

The guy seemed friendly enough and said that the application is still being processed but that it "looks good" and it's good that it looks like we're not being asked for any additional information to send to them.

In case anyone is wondering, I also found out the PA can do their medical anywhere in the world as long as it's a medical office that's been approved by the CIC.

So fingers crossed we should get something soon! :)
nice to hear you called and got them

could you give me the number and any clue to reaching them

nvramn

Star Member
Sep 19, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
22-01-2019
I'm new to this Chat. My time line is
Nov 26th 2018 - Application Delivered
Jan 22nd 2019 - AOR Confirmation

I'm staying in Toronto, but my wife is in India. I used a lawyer to apply and the lawyer told me not to travel to India when the application is in process.

My company is totally fine with me working from India for until my wife's PR gets approved, but my lawyer says not to travel.

Do any of you guys know if there is really any such restrictions that the application should remain in Canada for the PR to get processed and approved.

Also does anyone know here which combination to try to link the application to my GC account. I tried a lot and could not get it to link

ritvik123

Sep 16, 2012
App. Filed.......
7th Dec
Doc's Request.
20 March
AOR Received.
6th Feb
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27th Feb
Med's Request
19th Feb
Med's Done....
25th Feb
Interview........
N/A
I'm new to this Chat. My time line is
Nov 26th 2018 - Application Delivered
Jan 22nd 2019 - AOR Confirmation

I'm staying in Toronto, but my wife is in India. I used a lawyer to apply and the lawyer told me not to travel to India when the application is in process.

My company is totally fine with me working from India for until my wife's PR gets approved, but my lawyer says not to travel.

Do any of you guys know if there is really any such restrictions that the application should remain in Canada for the PR to get processed and approved.

Also does anyone know here which combination to try to link the application to my GC account. I tried a lot and could not get it to link
Well the CIC website clearly has mentioned all PR holders need to be present in Canada during the application procedure, which kinda sucks!

nvramn

Star Member
Sep 19, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
22-01-2019
Well the CIC website clearly has mentioned all PR holders need to be present in Canada during the application procedure, which kinda sucks!
May i know where its told like that. I heard from some people that you could travel once you get your Sponsorship Approval. Not sure when I will get that