+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 Outland Applicants (Spousal Sponsorship)

SarahChateauneuf

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
Hi,
I am 7 Nov 2018 applicant received email Today of Pre Arrival Letter. but online account doesn't updated with Completion of Eligibility Nor Background process completed. Does anyone know Pre Arrival Letter is sign of Eligibility passed . or everyone who have applied got this Pre Arrival letter.
Thanks
Congrats! Can you share your timeline?

usman214

Oct 4, 2018
whats the pre arrival?
Its a letter that state before coming to Canada you can prepare yourself for the free services provided by Canadian Gov. it provide link to lot of stuff online for preparation to Canada like , Job, Resume,Culture and many more. you need the letter to sign up

zainxo

Star Member
Jun 4, 2019
Its a letter that state before coming to Canada you can prepare yourself for the free services provided by Canadian Gov. it provide link to lot of stuff online for preparation to Canada like , Job, Resume,Culture and many more. you need the letter to sign up
my file got transferred to London visa office on august 16 and august 21st it started processing how long until i hear back :(

Shazia0405

Star Member
Feb 10, 2019
App. Filed.......
1st November 2018
Doc's Request.
12th March 2018
File Transfer...
2nd April 2019
Med's Request
7th March 2019
Med's Done....
13th March 2019
hey guys, I hope you are all doing well with the long waiting period, I am concerning since my application has no update since May, after I submitted the additional document and e I enter my account the status is still required and I don't know why.

Current status:
Your action is required.
Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • March 5, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
terviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
etricsHelp - Biometrics
  • February 26, 2019 Completed.
ackground checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
last step before requesting the additional document was that I received Pre Arrival invitation letter on 23 of April

Hi!
Ours is similar case, if it reads that the are reviewing the additional documents that you have provided. That means that they have received the documents, you might want to check if you have sent everything that they asked for.

In my case, after sending all the documents I was expecting a confirmation or acknowledgement from them that they have received all my documents, which didn't happen until weeks and on this forum you will finds many cases in the past where didn't receive any acknowledgement however on calling they got to know that update on ECAS can be considered as an acknowledgement.

You can give them a call if you want. Good luck

Reactions: salhen

salhen

Jan 20, 2019
Libya , want to go to Calgary , Canada
Visa Office......
Paris
App. Filed.......
15,Nov,2018
Med's Request
February 19, 2019
Med's Done....
February 29, 2019
Hi!
Ours is similar case, if it reads that the are reviewing the additional documents that you have provided. That means that they have received the documents, you might want to check if you have sent everything that they asked for.

In my case, after sending all the documents I was expecting a confirmation or acknowledgement from them that they have received all my documents, which didn't happen until weeks and on this forum you will finds many cases in the past where didn't receive any acknowledgement however on calling they got to know that update on ECAS can be considered as an acknowledgement.

You can give them a call if you want. Good luck
Also what made me more confusing that when they ask for the additional document they request only to send it by email which I have done and I received auto acknowledgement email back that the email has been received, the problem is that when I enter my account on view submitted applications or upload documents, I see that the additional document still required and overdue :

Documents submitted by the client
Replacement Provided
Uploaded Filename: police cirtficate.pdf
Police certificate (required)

Replacement Overdue
Police certificate (required)
Instructions - Document: Police certificate 16 May 2019

Replacement Provided
Uploaded Filename: Family.pdf
Additional Family Info IMM5406 (required)